Mvc 2!!

hatim813

CAGiversary!
caggers, i need marvel vs capcom 2, in the best possible quality ( id prefer it be in good condition, minor scratches if any at all, and original everything.) as long as it is playable, has the manual, the original case, and a good condition playable case, im interested. As for the price...i dont want to spent too much. around 50, 55 dollars is my limit, especially if its used. Thanks guys. If anyone is interested in making any trades, please check my sig. thanks again. sorry, forgot to mention...for ps2.

According to your trade list you live in Brooklyn, NY. One of the zipcodes for brooklyn is 11201. Upon entering this zipcode into the gamestop search engine for a used copy of M vs C 2, the following stores brought a hit of 1-3 units of the Used PS2 version, this is a within 20 mile search.

http://www.gamestop.com/productavai...com+2+-+Preowned&platforms=PS2&status=BO&bn=0

GameStop
Steinway St.
31-58 Steinway Street
Astoria, NY 11103
(718)267-6734

GameStop
Westchester (F)
418 Westchester Avenue
Bronx, NY 10455
(718)292-0780

GameStop
Linwood Plaza
150 Linwood Plaza
Ft. Lee, NJ 07024
(201)944-5780

GameStop
Westchester
1030 Westchester Avenue
Bronx, NY 10459
(718)861-1963

GameStop
Bay Plaza Center
2220 Bartow Avenue
Space 220
Bronx, NY 10475
(718)671-6099

Contact those stores, figure out which ones actually have it in stock, find out which store has the game in the best condition, and purchase it for the likely price of 39.99ish dollars.

instead of paying absurd prices for the used ps2 ver. why not buy a dc for even cheaper and get it for dreamcast, the best version of the game, ps2 is hands down the saddest weakest ver. of mvc2

But than again, the PS2 version is a lot more convenient if you don't have a dreamcast or don't reguarly use it. I prefer the PS2 controller to the DC controller.

I wish Capcom would make another good port of MvC2 to the PS2. The biggest downer was the weak-muffled sounds.

If you're going check your local gamestop for the game according to the online search, call the store before going. The search found a copy at my gamestop but they didn't have it when I went there.

thanks a lot guys. ill be calling gamestops, and searching F.Y.Es all over. Hopefully, i can get it by the end of this month, if not, i got ebay...im planning on some last minute bidding :lol:

[quote name='hatim813']thanks a lot guys. ill be calling gamestops, and searching F.Y.Es all over. Hopefully, i can get it by the end of this month, if not, i got ebay...im planning on some last minute bidding :lol:[/QUOTE]
You can come away with these on ebay for around $40.00 if lucky on an auction. Believe me, I know. lol. After I sold one for $40.00, I decided to set buy it nows for this game at $65.00. Works like a charm. Seriously though, just watch ebay. I have seen them go between 35 and 40 every once in a while.

If you are awake during Eb's morning update, you can snag one for around $45 after tax and credits if it pops up. These come in stock every two weeks or so.

[quote name='dios']instead of paying absurd prices for the used ps2 ver. why not buy a dc for even cheaper and get it for dreamcast, the best version of the game, ps2 is hands down the saddest weakest ver. of mvc2[/QUOTE]

Is the DC version really cheaper? All I know is that it's supposed to be the best version but I'm not up on the value of it...

I'm just glad I bought it back when it first came out on the Cast.

[quote name='Chacrana']Is the DC version really cheaper? All I know is that it's supposed to be the best version but I'm not up on the value of it...

I'm just glad I bought it back when it first came out on the Cast.[/QUOTE]

It can be had for around $20. I bought it like 2 days after the release.

20?! Where is this? I'm intersted in buying the second one since I've pretty much exhausted myself on the first one for the DC - but even if any of the nearby gamestores had MVC2 for the DC - it'd run me about 40 dollars =\
which doesn't matter - because no one has it for the DC >_> (Don't take this literally please..)
[quote name='The VGM']It can be had for around $20. I bought it like 2 days after the release.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Masterkyo']I have Brand New & Seal PS2 COPY.... i wonder how much it worth !![/QUOTE]

dont let it be a burden....give it to me :D ill buy it off of u...how much u want for it?

great condition.
disc has no scratches , manual mint , case also.

if you get this one imma go at gamestop again to get another copy :p

ok, just to set the record straight...im not interested in the dc version, or the dc system...that system always annoyed me...its what i call the "pokemon yellow" of systems because it was released with out competition. Not interested, sorry, but thanks anyways.

whoa whoa whoa, kimsh0t, ...wait a sec...if i just go to gamestop myself i can get it, and if ur getting it for 40, possibly less, ud pull a profit off a fellow cagger? INSANITY, no? but anyways, ill consider buying it off of u for a reasonable price, however, since the friggin gamestops and ebs near me have no box art or instruction manuals, but no worries, they claim its the original case!
:bs:

[quote name='hatim813']ok, just to set the record straight...im not interested in the dc version, or the dc system...that system always annoyed me...its what i call the "pokemon yellow" of systems because it was released with out competition. Not interested, sorry, but thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]

You're retarded.

[quote name='The VGM']You're retarded.[/QUOTE]

I've got to agree. Anyone who has some semblence of a clue when it comes to fighting games knows that the Dreamcast is by far the best system for the genre. 2D fighters, 3D fighters -- countless fantastic fighters came out on the system. And the DC version is superior for MvC 2... so I don't know why the OP would be so against it .

i see it as a better investment to buy a game for a system where ill tend to buy more games for...i dont think its a good idea just to buy a system for one game, regardless of the price.

um i can sell this marvel vs capcom 2 more then 55+ on ebay but im helping you out because the local gamestop around my area has 4 of them.
plus i get discount from my friend not much but good enough for me to buy them.

PS: Dreamcast owns.

[quote name='hatim813']ok, just to set the record straight...im not interested in the dc version, or the dc system...that system always annoyed me...its what i call the "pokemon yellow" of systems because it was released with out competition. Not interested, sorry, but thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]

The Dreamcast did have competition, it is called the Playstation 2...

[quote name='hatim813']whoa whoa whoa, kimsh0t, ...wait a sec...if i just go to gamestop myself i can get it, and if ur getting it for 40, possibly less, ud pull a profit off a fellow cagger? INSANITY, no? but anyways, ill consider buying it off of u for a reasonable price, however, since the friggin gamestops and ebs near me have no box art or instruction manuals, but no worries, they claim its the original case!
:bs:[/QUOTE]

What is the problem with making a profit? You can't just expect people to sell you things for the same price they paid. And by the way, that is a reasonable price...

if the dreamcast didn't have competetion when it was released why did it fail? is the DC version really that much better than the xbox one? I own both but haven't tried it on DC yet. also I can get you a ps2 copy if you pay for it plus shipping plus gas :lol:

I appreciate all of ur help guys, but seriously, i have NO interest in the dc version...call me retarded, say im stupid, but honestly, i dont care. I like the ps2 controller better than the dc controller anyways. And for now, i think im going to head to a gamestop several miles away, (around 20 miles away) that has everything in supposedly good condition. thanks for your consideration and help. Ill look to u guys in the future if i need anything else.
ps. Odenat, how much would ur offer come out to?

Well I found one yesterday at the Gamestop in downtown brooklyn for Xbox...35 in pretty good condition probably like 2 or 3 minor scrathes on the disc and the manual and case are mint.....funny story is that I called before I went to make sure they had it and I told them to put it on hold for me. When I got there they had the case but they guy couldnt find the game on file.....Then I overheard them talking and one of them said "I borrowed it yesterday and Nick put it back today". I never knew employees at gamestop could just borrow used games whenever they so pleased. Now I see why some games have so many scratches. So after about 20 minutes of calling and investigation they finally found it.

I also have a brand new, factory sealed copy of MvC2 for PS2. Two, in fact. But one was just sold on Ebay, although the buyer has yet to pay. There's an unpaid item dispute going on right now. :(

Like someone up above said, a local FYE had them. 2 of them. Nearly died.

bread's done
Back