-

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Contest canceled due to a severe lack of interest in my crap :cry:
Thanks to everybody that posted and I appologize but this made it all the way to the middle of page 4 so I'll take the hint ;)

what do i do to win?

I assume i just did it

EDIT: Oh ok, well, you know, im one badass mofo, cus like, i do shit, that nobody else can do, which i wont tell, since then all you people will copy me, then ill have to find more badass shit to do, and its just not the same, yea, im fuckin hardcore badass you see

[quote name='Farny']wtf?[/QUOTE]

you didn't give me time to finish - I accidentially put it in without the text ;)

brag about myself? Can we just have the contest be: "write something funny. Make me laugh and you get shit" instead?

Granted, what I think means nothing. fuck.

I am the lead singer of two rock bands I need to say no more, but I will because the names of the bands are Blackberry God and Discount Soldiers. They are both great bands because they have me for a front man a true golden god of rock!

I feel no need to brag about myself on a message board. That's how confident I am, oh yeah. I rule.

Oh, and I'll do almost anything for free stuff.

I submit to you The Top 10 Reasons I'm the coolest guy who deserves this stuff (all true with evidence if asked for):
10. I'm an art major, therefore I'm allowed to be a total oddball.
9. I can recite the greatest Grandpa Simpson line in the history of the show.
8. I graduate college this December.
7. I got a butterfly drunk after it drank the fluid in my eye (I have photos)
6. I said so.
5. Most people keep dogs cats and birds for pets, I have a tamed chipmunk and 2 praying mantises (manti?)
4. http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59595 (note the comment you yourself left in the thread)
3. You'll bow to my awsomeness when I achieve world domination anyways, so why not get a head-start?
2. Bill Murray himself (yes, THE Bill Murray) personally dubbed me "that weird guy"
1. Because. Just, because.

I can dunk on a regulation Basketball hoop.

Enough said.

Did I mention how cool Joevan was. I should brag about you because you are the man. I heard you once lifted a car off of a old lady while saving her cat from a tree.

[quote name='joevan07']
an assortment of "show me your breasts" beads
[/QUOTE]

:shock: You've been busy since the operation, eh?

As far as my coolness.....I don't want any of that stuff thus putting me in the same category as joevan. So I must be damn cool! ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']:shock: You've been busy since the operation, eh?

As far as my coolness.....I don't want any of that stuff thus putting me in the same category as joevan. So I must be damn cool! ;)[/QUOTE]

think of the donation you could make to goodwill though ;)

[quote name='joevan07']think of the donation you could make to goodwill though ;)[/QUOTE]

True, very true. If I win, I'll just donate it to another CAGer. Provided he/she establishes themselves as a reputable charity foundation thus allowing my donation to qualify for a tax deduction.

[quote name='doodle777_98']What happened to MvC did you find it a home yet?[/QUOTE]

nope - It'll just go back to the store it looks like

I am the coolest CAG and deserve to win because I BOWLED A 297 and I listen to Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes, beat that untalented cags

Im the coolest motherfucker on CAG because I don't care about what people think of me, I have shut down people and their deals before (Look at sig), I can do 360 dunks on a regulation rim (Being 6'5'' helps out even though I'm only 14 and weigh 165 pounds), I have a passion for all gaming systems (YES I LIKE THEM ALL, ain't no hatin' up here), I provide good comments and compliments to people, and most of all I LOVE THE COMMUNITY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

I would like my prize now :D.

To be honest, I'm only in it for the Red Sox hat, I'm more than happy to share the wealth, so to speak, with the rest of you after I win - Thats how Awesome I am aside from the ten obvious reasons I've listed.

I'm the coolest mother fucker on CAG because I won Joe's avatar/sig contest! :D

On a side note, you have the worst digital camera ever. :lol:

i am THE shit...i FINALLY got street fighter anniversary collection (xbox) without joe's help ;) that's how awesome i am :D and plus everyone knows that twisted metal (ps1) belongs to me :) i have a 4.565 gpa, and am gonna be an aenesthesiologist so i can put people to sleep :twisted: that's how pimp i am...plus i can put all of the prizes to good use unlike some who might throw most of the stuff out

you owe me, joe...or your sister gets it ;) haha, j/p

plus, i played with you and your sister on Live...i'm the coolest

All I need to say is this to prove I am the biggest badass CAG has had since CheapyD licked peanut butter off the floor: About a year ago I got very board while taking a bath after shaving... so I grabbed my razor and shaved my balls/crotch... True story. It itched like a bitch, but was well worth it.

(I don't think that counts as a "penis" statement, since I legally only mentioned my balls and/or crotch)

[quote name='Javil']I'm the coolest mother fucker on CAG because I won Joe's avatar/sig contest! :D

On a side note, you have the worst digital camera ever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

its was set for pictures at the bar and not for detail shots - I didn't realize this until after I'd uploaded and cropped :roll:

[quote name='swetooth9']i am THE shit...i FINALLY got street fighter anniversary collection (xbox) without joe's help ;) that's how awesome i am :D and plus everyone knows that twisted metal (ps1) belongs to me :) i have a 4.565 gpa, and am gonna be an aenesthesiologist so i can put people to sleep :twisted: that's how pimp i am...plus i can put all of the prizes to good use unlike some who might throw most of the stuff out

you owe me, joe...or your sister gets it ;) haha, j/p

plus, i played with you and your sister on Live...i'm the coolest[/QUOTE]

look, you can have teh priz3s, just stay away from my sister :rofl:

I might just split this up since everybody just wants parts - hmm, prehaps prize tiers?

[quote name='Farny']Yeah, you could split it up, just as long as I get the sweet stuff for having the coolest post.[/QUOTE]

nah...i get first dibs on all the stuff i want first...cuz i'm the shit of course...then other cags can get the stuff i didnt call ;) see...i'm awesome AND i'm generous :lol:

I'm the coolest becuase I live in my parents basement like a real geek! And I am cool enough to be able to say that with worrying about the social reprecussions becuase my social life couldnt get worse! Also I got a badass scar across my cheek!

bread's done
Back