Cool (aka dorky) Nintendo accessories from GameStop

Heh, I already have the wallet. Belt Buckle, air freshener and key-chain are nice though.

When I get my car, I'm putting in pac-man or mario floormats, and that air freshener. I love being a geek.

EDIT for Psyclerk: I've had (good looking) girls comment on how cool my wallet is, and how it's sweet that it matches my controller beanie.

That belt buckle comes to me in my dreams. I must buy it, maybe that's what it will take to silence it's screaming and the screaming of all those who see it.

IMG_3.JPG

^^Action Shot.

[quote name='fifthcore']Yeah they sell that stuff at Hot Topic too[/quote]

I hate Hot Topic.. it's one of the few store in the mall that I feel out of place in when I walk into it.

Beside the stupid teens that decide to get all gothed out, and then visit the mall, that damn music blaring as loud as possible, makes it so I can only spend a few minutes in there before going insane, and then I start tearing people's face jewelry outta their head.

Hot Topic is for people that need to belong so it makes up its own trends and then people buy into it and think theyre cool...its such a sad place...anyways I too have the controller beanie and my girlfriend gives me crap when I wear it but everyone else seems to love it...given all my friends arent exactly "normal" or "preps"...most of them paint (graffiti) and they dont care about what others think...so id say the majority of people think its dumb....but owell...I dont care....Im sorry I just woke up and I have no idea why Ive typed this much just to say "I too have the beanie"

I just want to ask, which mario game had the poisoned shroom? Because I always see them on shirts, but I don't know which game they were on.

[quote name='Tom']I just want to ask, which mario game had the poisoned shroom? Because I always see them on shirts, but I don't know which game they were on.[/quote]

The Japanese Super Mario Brother 2 I believe.

OMG I must have the beltbuckle...although since I'm female it might act as nerd attractant instead of woman repellant. And I must get the controller keychain to match...and since I need matching stuff its too bad I couldn't get a purse made out of an old NES system too....
Wow! I bet I'd really creep out people in the mall with all that NES stuff.

[quote name='gomer1andonly']
golfin%20it.jpg

Gotta love the Mario Golf clothing!![/quote]

Gotta love the red eyes! :lol:

J/K. :wink:

I can see the pickup lines women might get from a guy wearing the NES belt buckle:

"Hey baby, come over here and push my start button." :lol:

OMG DigitalSpace, I can just hear someone saying this after donning that NES belt buckle: "Hey! Psst! I know the KONAMI CODE!" :shock:

Well, I must admit I bought the beltbuckle. However, let it be noted that I am married, so I have no intentions of picking up the ladies. My wife, being the good sport that she is, bought me the wallet. I get a lot of compliments on that bad boy. The best part is going out for the night for a fancy dinner and letting the velcro tell the place just how classy a guy I can be.

You know, the belt buckle is flawed. The A and B buttons are mixed up, which kind of sucks because otherwise it would be a perfect accesory. Funny thing is you can actually buy a NES controller belt buckle made out of a real NES controller like the original Captain N one, online (google it or something). My friend actually made one himself, so if you have free time to spare, you can too.

bread's done
Back