one simple question about Nintendogs can you unlock all dogs

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
if you never trade with anyone. Say if you sit on your fat butt everyday and play this and never trade with anyone else. Can you unlock every single dog using one Game or do you really need to buy all 3 versions ?

so

Yes you can unlock every dog if you own just one version and never trade
or
NO you can not unlock every dog you need to either Trade or Buy all 3

thanks

From my extensive lurking of the Nintendogs EBgames deal thread, it was said many times that the version you pick only limits you in the dogs you can begin with. You can unlock all the dogs in every version of the game.

[quote name='jeffispiked']From my extensive lurking of the Nintendogs EBgames deal thread, it was said many times that the version you pick only limits you in the dogs you can begin with. You can unlock all the dogs in every version of the game.[/QUOTE]

yea but it dont say if you unlock those by BARK MODE (where you can exchange/play with other peoples dogs) or you can do it by yourself... Something like the stupid pokemon game where you had to trade to unlock them

I'll finally answer your question, as I was mistaken in my first post.

I searched the GameFAQs boards for the answer.

vvv

In addition to using bark mode to unlock dogs, by getting more owner points, you'll be able to unlock dog breeds you didn't start out with. I read that it was every 2000 owner points, but I'm not sure if you get to choose what breed(s) you get every 2000; I'll let you know, because I'm currently at around 1600. Also, in addition to the 18 breeds we know of, there are 2 additional, dalmation and jack russel terrier (Sweet, now all 4 of my dogs are in the game!) These, and maybe some others, can only be unlocked by finding certain items while on a walk, probably in the ? marked spaces.

For more information, check the codes and secrets section of GF.

Ahh, I'll go run up the stairs and get my DS.

Go Out -> Info -> Trainer Info

Trainer Points, I think, are determined by how much/well you play with your dog(s).

how many points do you get if you kick your stupid dog.

i got to be one of the few people who hate this game. I probally end up dumping it on ebay for 20 bucks since its open in a week or two.

I've no idea how the point system works. I like the game, there's not much to do in one day, besides take walks, seeing as how you can only learn 3 tricks or enter in 3 contests a day.

So, who knows how many dogs you can have?

I know you can have 3 in your home, but can't you kennel them up, too?

Hmm. I'll be keeping only DJ for a while, I think.

I have 444 Trainer points. Huh.

I'm planning on not getting another dog until I have enough cash to get a new apartment and a new dog, wih ~300 left over.

bread's done
Back