This auction seems a bit excessive

It says he'll accept a money order/cashier's check.

Still, for $80k, you'd think he'd want to but up a better and more representative photo. I can't make out one title, or tell what anything is in that pos.

If only he had Dreamcast maraccas, I'd take out that 2nd mortgage....

It's really quite a collection, better than mine in many ways, not as good in others (no rare ps1 rpgs-that I noticed). No mention of rare guide books (that I noticed).

But at a MUCH more reasonable price it would be worth a look.

I think this guy's under the delusion that old game systems and games actually appreciate in value. Sure, you have your exceptions, but for the most part games are not an investment.

I would tend to think the guy is doing it as some sort of joke, were it not for the fact that the listing fee on $80,000 has got to be through the roof.

He honestly should have started it out at a penny. I couldn't imagine what his listing fee alone is.

I guess I could always write him a check ;)

It's certainly NOT worth 80,000 though.

In addition to games being a unreliable long term base investment, piling all that stuff together isn't helping. Sure it saves him time...but he should have split much of that up...even if he wants to rip people off. :lol:

[quote name='xeverex18']some1 needs to report him ,hes obviously a ripper. If you even ask me how, your stupid.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd call him a "ripper." Ignorant maybe.

[quote name='crickett003']I don't know if I'd call him a "ripper." Ignorant maybe.[/QUOTE]
ok l have benn ripped so many times in other forums i know what what to watch out for.

1. If the person you trade with get reffed by people with 1 ref, It is most likely that person was the ref that the other trader received. This shows he probably made a new account and made fake refs.
2. the person traded with the other guy for all his refs, While the other guy only had ONE ref? If you traded with a guy more than 50 times, shouldnt he have at least 50 refs? You can guess who gave him the ref too.
3. I call if stacking. Where you get alot of refs, get other people to send first, then blahblahblah(since its ebay, refs dont matter). I learned a trick where you cant be tracked. Give them another address or your old one, and get your stuff there.
4. IP checking is the best thing you can do, but ebay has no admins to watch the boards.

bread's done
Back