NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

[quote name='Trakan']Old one locked and this one stickied. Trakan also thanks you for getting rid of Jin. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Everyone is very welcome. Though, he may warrant a return for permanent good behavior.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1257678#post1257678

VOTING IS UP FOR THE ROCKETS ON PRISONER AWARDS!

Please pass the word on to the other CAG CLAN & CAGTAC CLAN members to chalk up their votes!

Just click the link above to discuss in the regular forums or just go to http://rop.thatweasel.tv/index.php?site=O&pg=V to vote right away!

Here is the OP from the above mentioned thread, please keep further talk about this in that thread so that it stays bumped within the normal boards, thanks!

After tallying more nominations than any other video, its time for the important part, the real voting!

Watch FAREWELL>>http://www.thatweasel.tv/video_single.php?vId=1822

VOTE HERE>>http://rop.thatweasel.tv/index.php?site=O&pg=V

VOTE IN 4 CATEGORIES:

Best Halo 2 Movie
Best Musical Score
Best Montage
Best Editing, Sound & FX

-Look for "Farewell Montage by rywateska" just click the button next to those and random ones for the other.

-Be sure to put your e-mail at the top and click SUBMIT at the bottom whenever you're done.

-Verify the vote by clicking a link in your e-mail and it's done, THANKS!

Thanks to everyone for their nominations!

The "Rocket's On Prisoner Award's can be reffered to as the Academy Awards or Oscar's of Halo. The Farewell Montage is nominated, along with a few other videos, for a shot at one of these "Oscar's". Please help out and vote once, twice, or all seven possible days to show that FAREWELL deserves a spot in the final judging! Below are instructions on how things work and how to help out. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed the video enough nominate it!
-rywateska

*UPDATE*
Here is the final scorecard for the nomination part of the awards. Farewell raked in more than any other single video listed on the website. GREAT JOB GUYS!
finaltally6qx.jpg

[quote name='craven_fiend']Do we have to vote on everything? I am trying to just vote for those 4, but its telling me I need to vote for the others.[/QUOTE]

just vote for the "Talking Smack over xbox live: an educational film" for the categories that "farewell" are not in...

[quote name='swetooth9']just vote for the "Talking Smack over xbox live: an educational film" for the categories that "farewell" are not in...[/QUOTE]That or G gets angry if it's on there.:lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Damn, 3 days of 3rd shift, and now I get to go back to 1st shift on Monday. Talk about ruining the sleep schedule on the weekend.[/QUOTE]

is this a permanent schedule?

[quote name='Jaket']balls... my account ran out today :(

anyone have a 2 month trial?[/QUOTE]

I believe Trakan or someone in the clans had a 3 month card in their tradelist.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I believe Trakan or someone in the clans had a 3 month card in their tradelist.[/QUOTE]

Bah, sorry Jake, just sold it to pimp the other day.

[quote name='Jaket']idk whats going on... maybe it didn't expire as I'm able to get on now... eh w/e[/QUOTE]

they probably recharged your account unless you cancelled...that happened to me once...

[quote name='H-Town Info']is this a permanent schedule?[/QUOTE]

I will no for sure in as long a few weeks to a month, depending on whether I am able to qualify for this job.

I'm back! For those who noticed my absence, I am ready to return. I got rid of that crappy 6:a.m. to 4 p.m. job and went back to being a journalist. I start Monday, better hours, better pay, so I'll see you on the game.

[quote name='cronnos']I'm back! For those who noticed my absence, I am ready to return. I got rid of that crappy 6:a.m. to 4 p.m. job and went back to being a journalist. I start Monday, better hours, better pay, so I'll see you on the game.[/QUOTE]
I can't wait to teabag your dead Covenant body.
8806814257179014.GIF

why dont you go ahead and make me staff again so I cna do the administration crap like I was doing before.

[quote name='Girion47']why dont you go ahead and make me staff again so I cna do the administration crap like I was doing before.[/QUOTE]

Enough with the requests to be remade staff. I get the point, you want your old position back. And once I get on Halo, tomorrow evening, you will be made staff. I am not going to jump on Live, just to make you staff and hop right back off and go back about my business. I will be back tomorrow night.

All the maps become free for download today. Drag your cheap ass off your computer and go get them. Show up to practice and we'll show you around them.

[quote name='H-Town Info']he needs to take an attitude adjust period from the clan[/QUOTE]But he's so awesome.

[quote name='Trakan']Heh, I love z's new title and location. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What, you don't dig the old avatar too?

Way to kick it old school Z.

[quote name='Girion47']I like this Sig I think.

bruteshu3qq.gif
[/QUOTE]

The grunt is painting by numbers? Its craven fiend any way. But that looks like another grunts head, I guess thats what you get when Ozzkev makes your sigs.

That sig is excellent. Maybe everyone in the clan should have a variation of Girion's? I'm sure Ozzkev would be up to the challenge ;-).

[quote name='rabbitt']That sig is excellent. Maybe everyone in the clan should have a variation of Girion's? I'm sure Ozzkev would be up to the challenge ;-).[/QUOTE]

Figures you'd be the one that would want to talk to Ozzkev, since you both sound quite a bit alike.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Figures you'd be the one that would want to talk to Ozzkev, since you both sound quite a bit alike.[/QUOTE]

Good one, overlord craven. Since similar sounding voices has everything to do with it.

[quote name='rabbitt']Good one, overlord craven. Since similar sounding voices has everything to do with it.[/QUOTE]

And stupid comments do?

But anyways, if you are going to Ozzkev for sigs, somethings wrong.

I was kidding about getting Ozzkev to do it. Since you booted him from the clan, I would imagine that he would be pleased to offend you.

rabbitt you have to remember that Craven seems to take everything said on here, way too seriously. lighten up dude.

[quote name='Girion47']rabbitt you have to remember that Craven seems to take everything said on here, way too seriously. lighten up dude.[/QUOTE]

Theres plenty of room for me to be more serious, but I will refrain from doing so. Edit button is your friend as well.

shit man. if your'e going to be more serious. do it. boot me from the fucking clan. I dont care. but I'm tired of your pissy ass mood bullshit. I do this for fun.

[quote name='Girion47']shit man. if your'e going to be more serious. do it. boot me from the fucking clan. I dont care. but I'm tired of your pissy ass mood bullshit. I do this for fun.[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking retarded or something. I said I'd refrain from being more serious. I'd hope at this point in your life you'd know the definition of refrain. You want to start running your mouth about my attitude, fuck you.

Lets get serious for a minute, if you can handle it. I refused to boot you from the clan forums, even though you were no longer actively playing Halo 2, due to not having broadband/dsl access. I could've been an ass and said, "Yeah he should be removed from the forums", but I didn't. I felt it wouldn't be a problem to keep you around, and I was right...for the most part. You completely miss half the shit I do, due to your lack of playing during the summer. Some of it is all in fun, others is just bullshit, and others are completely serious.

So my thought for you, the doors over there and you've got the handle in your hand, its your call. Stay and get a feel for what I am now or live in th past and think I am the same person from early May.

Lifes a bitch, get used to it.

Edit: How about them apples?

bread's done
Back