Where can I find the double cd cases for PSX games (Suikoden, Ogre Battle, etc...)?

tnote827

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone knew where/how I could get the big cd cases that these single cd games came in. I have complete copies, but they are in normal cd cases, and as a result the inserts/manual do not fit.

Well I just placed an order for five of them (I have Kartia, Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, Suikoden and Brigandine that all need the large case), so I will keep everyone posted both on how the legitimacy of the site, and if they actually work for the inserts/manuals.

Cases came today in very good condition. Some slight scratches on the outside, but nothing deep. They have black cd holder inserts, so the insert art on the backside goes unviewable unless you swap them out for clear ones. Definitely worth the money though, in my opinion.

Bump: since I was looking for the same thing. I'll have to check out sleevetown too. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have a copy of Koudelka for which I need a case that can hold 4 discs. I didn't feel like dropping $10+ on a Final Fantasy n game just for the case. I found a copy of Fear Effect 1 this past weekend for $3 at EBGames, and I had planned on tossing the game and scavenging the case, but I see that it got a pretty damned good review on IGN (8.9). I may have to play it and/or pick up another copy just for the case.

Anyone know if there's a list out there where you can search based on how many discs there are in a game? Thanks in advance...

I have 2 double cd cases of psx available (although the japaense style), they still may work, need to check on the other ones

(also may want to try Tower records or gametz)

bread's done
Back