TV Shows that aren't on DVD (but should be).

Haggar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'll start.

1) Parker Lewis Can't Lose.

What's up with that? I can't even find it on reruns anywhere. I remember the show being very funny- yes, it was a Ferris Bueller TV ripoff, but I think it came into it's own.

It probably wouldn't hold up after all these years- nothing ever seems to be as good as you remember it years later, but I'd buy it on DVD.

Next?

Small Wonder

She's a small wonder, pretty and bright with soft curls.
She's a small wonder, a girl unlike other girls.
She's a miracle, and I grant you
She'll enchant you with her sight
She's a small wonder, and she'll make your heart beat twice
She's fantastic, made of plastic,
Microchips here and there.
She's a small wonder, brings love and laughter everywhere.

Actually, I kid... I did watch the show as a kid but would never buy it on DVD....

Jack of All Trades w/ Bruce Campbell? I'm not sure how funny they would be to watch again, but I really liked watching it back when I worked the late night shift...... and all the episodes should fit into one box set.....

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Daria

The Maxx[/QUOTE]

Sifl & Olly

Liquid Television / Cartoon Sushi

Clone High

I could do this all day...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Andy Richter Controls the Universe

Daria

The Maxx[/QUOTE]

Ooh, The Maxx! Yes, that would be cool. There was a VHS release years ago, but it was missing two episodes.

Power Rangers (all 13 Seasons)
Jack of All Trades
Sonic The Hedgehog (ABC SAT AM version)
Mighty Max
Muppets Tonight
Max Headroom
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002)
Snoops
Darkwing Duck
Duck Tales
Gummy Bears
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

Hmm.. thats all O can think of right now. I know there are others

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad
VR Troopers
Godzilla Cartoon (the old school one on CN)[/QUOTE]

VR Troopers did get a DVD release in the UK, they're fairly cheap and region hacking most DVD players just require some button presses.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']VR Troopers did get a DVD release in the UK, they're fairly cheap and region hacking most DVD players just require some button presses.[/QUOTE]

Thats awesome, seeing as it was released in the UK gives me hopes it will come here. Im not dying for it so I wont import, SMSCS is a different story. Id fuck my father to have that on dvd.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Thats awesome, seeing as it was released in the UK gives me hopes it will come here. Im not dying for it so I wont import, SMSCS is a different story. Id fuck my father to have that on dvd.[/QUOTE]

You can only love a badly dubbed Japanese show so much dude. Damn.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Id fuck my father to have that on dvd.[/QUOTE]
:puke:
I hope to god it never comes out on DVD...for fear of the results

Biker Mice From Mars
Are You Afraid Of/In the Dark(one was the original few seasons and the other was a few seasons after the first was cancelled.)
Salute Your Shorts
Tales From the Darkside
Monsters
Doug
Secret World of Alex Mack(just a side note Jessica Alba was apparantly in a few episodes where she played a bitch)
some others i cant think of at the moment

[quote name='Ozzkev55']:puke:
I hope to god it never comes out on DVD...for fear of the results[/QUOTE]

Was that the one where the guy played the 'power chord' and went into the computer? I remember enjoying its horrible blend of Saved by the Bell sitcominess and Power Ranger cheesy action.

[quote name='Tromack']Was that the one where the guy played the 'power chord' and went into the computer? I remember enjoying its horrible blend of Saved by the Bell sitcominess and Power Ranger cheesy action.[/QUOTE]

It was such a well done show, years before its time, the first real live action american animesk show I can remeber.

Iron Man
Spider-Man Unlimited
Silver Surfer
X-men/ Spider-Man (in season form)
The Tick
Eek the Cat/Terrible Thunderlizards
Batman and Robin (the one with the original Robin as Nightwing)
Weird Science
The Avengers (the Marvel Comics one)

whose line is it anyway...
eek the cat
Louie Anderson cartoon show
Conan the Barbarian (cartoon)
Mighty Max
VR troopers, Mighty Morphin Power rangers, Super human samuria cyber squid,Beetle juice cartoon, Animaniacs, Also that show that came on after Power Rangers, Beetle or Bug something I can't remember In the first episode he fought the rangers and then ended helping them.......................................Go Green Ranger go...
If I had the oppotunity I would buy these on DVD's plus the Nintendo cartoons that came on like all the Mario shows and the one with kid Icarus and King pin from punchout was a bad guy........thats it.

Brisco County Jr
Damn all these shows you guys are making me remember is making me take a trip back to memory lane and I'm only 24...... Oh Well....

Thunder In Paradise

Yes the show with Hulk Hogan, and Curt Lemmon. Me, and my dad were regular watchers of the show, and I loved it. I would gladly pay good money to get it on DVD

*takes a deep breath*

the white shadow
the tick
spider man (90's) (btw x-men is currently being worked on by a fan, season 1 came out last week, season 2 should be out sometime in sept..)
welcome back kotter
super mario bros super show
super mario world
The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley
welcome freshmen
fifteen
are you afraid of the dark
salute your shorts
F Troop
get smart
wacky races
birdman (60's) (also wouldnt mind seeing dinoboy, galaxy trio, or herculoids..) (btw space ghost (60's) has had a fan release)
the adventures of superman (50's live action)
twilight zone (in a reasonable set, not 80 volumes)
the many loves of dobie gillis
alfred hitchcock presents
johnny quest (60's)
sgt. bilko
dragnet (jack webb)
hogans heroes (is this out?)
charles in charge
square pegs
thunder cats
he man and the masters of the universe
bill and ted (animated)
captain planet

*exhales*

im sure theres a ton more too..

Yes, Brisco!

Also, does anyone remember the very short lived "American Embassy??"
I really enjoyed this show the few times it was on.

bread's done
Back