Best Spring Airsoft Guns

Drtyazn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a small collection of spring airsoft guns, and I would appreciate some input on other weapons that may be better. I have an MP-5 that is very accurate to about 120 feet and shoots the .2 gram bb at 330fps. I also have a couple Sig p226's that shoot the .12 gram bb at 290fps. Any weapon sites or info would be great. A small group of us run around in the woods by my house and anything but face shots are legal. Once you get farther away than 50' it's hard to hit anything!

[quote name='The VGM']Don't be a pussy. Use real guns.[/QUOTE]

and if you cant do that get CO2 powered guns. springs are for sissys

[quote name='Drtyazn']I have a small collection of spring airsoft guns, and I would appreciate some input on other weapons that may be better. I have an MP-5 that is very accurate to about 120 feet and shoots the .2 gram bb at 330fps. I also have a couple Sig p226's that shoot the .12 gram bb at 290fps. Any weapon sites or info would be great. A small group of us run around in the woods by my house and anything but face shots are legal. Once you get farther away than 50' it's hard to hit anything![/QUOTE]

no offense but springers suck and they do get annoying for each and every shot. Best to get CO2/any other gas operated pistol cause' they're worth the extra kick. But then again, why spend 140-200 bucks on a toy gun when you can get something like digi cams and other fun tech toys.

check out my baby....
http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CustomAirsoft

edit:
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have one of these myself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

thats a pretty nice gun.
im gonna get this one soon.
44magRevolver.jpg

[quote name='2poor']check out my baby....
http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CustomAirsoft[/QUOTE]

Whack.

I was looking on that site, the Thompson is pretty sweet. I could never really justify paying $300 for a BB gun though.

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1-2-671&Category_Code=cybergun

$20 aint bad. I might buy that mofo.

I hate how they put orange shit on the end of all the guns. I assume it's so people can tell that it isn't the real one.

Chill w/the threadcrapping. OP asked for input on a particular subject. If you don't have something to contribute then find another thread.

nobodys thread crapping. he asked about airsoft guns and we told him about airsoft guns.

thats a cool gun vgm and i think you can just snap that orange thing off if you dont like it. i think theyre just glued on.

[quote name='2poor']nobodys thread crapping. he asked about airsoft guns and we told him about airsoft guns.

thats a cool gun vgm and i think you can just snap that orange thing off if you dont like it. i think theyre just glued on.[/QUOTE]

First post, yes. After that, it's all good.:)

[quote name='2poor']nobodys thread crapping. he asked about airsoft guns and we told him about airsoft guns.

thats a cool gun vgm and i think you can just snap that orange thing off if you dont like it. i think theyre just glued on.[/QUOTE]

On second thought that minigun aint too bad if you actually carry it like Raven from MGS. I would try to see how secure the orange thing is if I did get one. It's funny cause they put a marksman on there to help sell the product and I don't even know who he is. :lol:

Wait, how do the BB's shoot out of the revolver bullet casings? Or are they just there for show?

[quote name='neocisco']First post, yes. After that, it's all good.:)[/QUOTE]

We were just joking around, not thread crapping :cry:

[quote name='The VGM']Wait, how do the BB's shoot out of the revolver bullet casings? Or are they just there for show?[/QUOTE]

the middle of the bullet casings are hollow i think. and you just put the bb's in there.

Don't worry, I'm not crying.... If I wanted to put holes in people, I would have kept my real Sig P226, and 1911 .45. Having kids changed that, so if that makes me a pussy, you CO2 "pee sitting down" types.... at least I owned real hardware. Make no mistake fellow smartass CAGS... talking badass and being badass are two different things. Thanks Neocisco for the back up

p99web2.jpg

This is what I have.

2poor, does that magnum only shoot 6 bbs at a time, or does each shell hold more than one? Also is the Magnum a spring or gas gun?

[quote name='RawisJericho']
p99web2.jpg

This is what I have.

2poor, does that magnum only shoot 6 bbs at a time, or does each shell hold more than one? Also is the Magnum a spring or gas gun?[/QUOTE]

umm i think the bullets hold multiple bb's because reloading after 6 shots would be BS. the magnum comes in spring or gas, but the my pic is the spring.

[quote name='Drtyazn']Don't worry, I'm not crying.... If I wanted to put holes in people, I would have kept my real Sig P226, and 1911 .45. Having kids changed that, so if that makes me a pussy, you CO2 "pee sitting down" types.... at least I owned real hardware. Make no mistake fellow smartass CAGS... talking badass and being badass are two different things. Thanks Neocisco for the back up[/QUOTE]

lol, you got mad.

Do the airsoft shotties shoot more then 1 bb at a time?

[quote name='2poor']umm i think the bullets hold multiple bb's because reloading after 6 shots would be BS. the magnum comes in spring or gas, but the my pic is the spring.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I wasn't for sure if it held more than 6 or not... My gun only holds 12, it really blows.

[quote name='2poor']
44magRevolver.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's some Dirty Harry shit.

[quote name='The VGM']lol, you got mad.

Do the airsoft shotties shoot more then 1 bb at a time?[/QUOTE]

that would suck if they did. whats the point of a shotgun if it cant shoot widespread bbs.

Oh, God... these'd be hysterical to hold out of the car window when those 2 Fast, 2 Furious impressionable fuckos try to taunt you. Then they'd be sure to leave some flaming skidmarks on the road... as well as their drawers.

Eh, nevermind. A real gun would be funnier -- in addition to icing their asses.

[quote name='The VGM']lol, you got mad.

Do the airsoft shotties shoot more then 1 bb at a time?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they do.

Do you guys know if removing or coloring over the orange safety tip is illegal or not?

marui_socom.jpg

its the metal gear solid gun!

edit:

[quote name='RawisJericho']Yeah they do.

Do you guys know if removing or coloring over the orange safety tip is illegal or not?[/QUOTE]

its only illegal if youre caught. :D

[quote name='RawisJericho']I think that shotgun is single shot. Send an email and ask before you get that gun just to be sure.[/QUOTE]

That shotgun is definately single shot. The only shotguns I know of that are not single shot are the Tokyo Marui ones, and those are over $200 and have three barrels to shoot 3 bbs at once.

That site has a cool M4 for only $69

Marui Boys M4A1 Colt Carbine

By boys does it mean a little kids gun? If it did that's probably why it so cheap.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I have a nice spring Glock that locks when out of BB's[/QUOTE]

Where did you get it from? What's the FPS?

[quote name='Drtyazn']Where did you get it from? What's the FPS?[/QUOTE]

I got it from Play It Again Sports, brand new, not used. Um...the FPS? Not sure, but I know it hurts like fuck :lol:

Vincent Volaju's(Antagonist from Cowboy Bebop:Knocking On Heaven's Door)
Strayer-Voigt Infinity
WAEXP6IN.jpg

This weapon is a highly customized Colt 1911A1. It is also available for purchase as a real weapon, for about $3000.00, but is one of the best handguns on the market today, and well worth the price. Also be awar that the link provided is a link to the website, since a direct link was unavailable. The weapon is available on page 5 in the pistol section...as the "SV Infinity Expert 6 inch WAShibya Cust. Works" for $289.49!!

bread's done
Back