FINAL DAY! Less than 24 hours!!!!-- Everything MUST BE GONE by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Feedback
75 (100%)
I WILL SELL or TRADE for RPGS (Mainly interested in US or Imports for the following: Sega CD/Sega Saturn/PSX/PS2 but will consider others)

POSTED ASKING PRICES!!- Now that I no longer need urgent payment, I can accept: MONEY ORDERS/PAYPAL/TRADES as well as: negotiate on prices AND put things ON HOLD for anyone who cannot pay right away.

The prices I've added are what I'm looking for shipped PROVIDED YOU LIVE IN THE US!

PLEASE ADD AN ADDITIONAL FEE to cover a premium paypal account charge for paypal transactions.

FOR ANYTHING LEFT OVER AFTER THE SALE: They're all getting traded in.. no exceptions. I REFUSE to deal with ebay and I will not disclose the location of trade-ins so please if you want anything SEND ME AN OFFER BY WEDNESDAY!

You can contact me via PM or email at: [email protected]

TRADE/SALE LIST:

PS2

Disgaea (complete)- GONE

Growlanser Generations ***DELUXE***- GONE

Vampire Night (complete)- GONE

Forever Kingdom (complete ex. condition)- GONE

Kya: Dark Lineage (new but not sealed, never played)- GONE

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty (complete)- GONE

GBA

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits Sprinting Wolf- GONE

PS1 (most are complete)

Star Ocean: The Second Story (complete)- GONE

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (complete)- GONE

Threads of Fate (complete)- GONE

Tai: Wrath of the Tiger (complete)- heavy light wear but no deep marks, plays great.- Interesting game ((Play as a Tiger w/ Kung-Fu moves))-

Tail Concerto- disc only- medium light wear- no deep marks, plays perfectly-

display2001.jpg

Suikoden (complete)- GONE

Ehrgeiz (complete w/ guide)- GONE

Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI (complete)- GONE

Lilo and Stitch (complete)- GONE

Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense- GONE

Gundam Battle Assault 2- w/ original case- GONE

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22- w/ original case- GONE

Super Nintendo

Spawn the Video Game (sealed, minor shelf wear)- GONE

Nintendo

Brain Lord (box + cart (no manual)- GONE

Nintendo 64

Aidyn Chronicles The First Mage (complete)- GONE

Windows 95

Graduation (complete)- GONE

Sega Saturn

Albert Odyssey- (US VERSION) complete + mint ((RARE GRYZZ DISC ART -- Green Dragon)) disc looks brand new!, includes foam insert, rating card, original case and manual. PRISTINE condition! I promise you will not be disappointed!!

display2037.jpg

display2036.jpg

display2035.jpg

Magic Knight Rayearth- (US VERSION)- ON HOLD

display2013.jpg

display2012.jpg

e713ce9c.jpg

Darius Gaiden (PAL Version)- CLASSIC GAME GREAT CONDITION and COMPLETE!-

display2029.jpg

Power Factory Featuring C+C Music Factory (US VERSION) complete nearly mint, case is a little dirty.-

display2033.jpg

Astal (US VERSION) SEALED- GONE

Slayers Royale 2 (Import)- GONE

Mansion of the Hidden Souls- complete- GONE

Adventureous Ball in Giddy Labyrinth (Import)- GONE

Sega CD

Dark Wizard- Disc + Original Back Insert (no case or manual, case can just be blank since u have the insert, all you'd need is the manual)- the disc is not mint but it plays like new and all marks are very light surface ones.-

display2027.jpg

Brutal Paws of Fury- Disc+ Manual + Original Back Insert (all you'd need is a blank case)- GREAT CONDITION!-

abf59d2e.jpg

Pugsy- Disc+ Manual+ Original Back Insert (all you'd need is a blank case)- GREAT CONDITION!-

Promos

Zelda Legend of the Four Swords display box- GONE

Radiata Stories Mini Standee-

display024.jpg

display025.jpg

Extra Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (psx) map- GONE

OTHER

Ranma 1/2 TV Series Part 2- GONE

Inu Yasha Down the Well (first dvd, complete)- ((($7)))

display075.jpg

display074.jpg

2 Inu Yasha rings-
display078.jpg
- (((
$7 each or BOTH for $12.. LOWEST price I can give)))

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sephiroth Figure with a twist- GONE

VHS

Ranma 1/2 set (season 2)- (((????- no idea.. make an offer)))

Magic Knight Rayearth set (season 1)- (((????- no idea.. make an offer)))

OTHER

3 Yu Gi Oh Egyptian God Cards- GONE

DEMOS

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 Limited Edition Music Sampler- GONE

City of Villains (Includes: Beta access to City of Villains, Two day head-start: Play City of Villains before it ships to the public, An exclusive in-game item, Limited edition "Lord of Recluse vs. Statesman poster, 14 day FREE TRIAL of City of Heroes for you AND a friend, CD- ROM includes videos, art, wallpapers, screenshots, Rogue Isles map, City of Heroes comic book, and more! (sealed)

Genji Dawn of the Samurai Playstation 2 demo disc (sealed)- GONE

Activision Inc. "Gun" Limited Edition Playing Cards (sealed)- GONE

GIFT CARDS

GONE

Pictures upon request

This list was retyped courtesy of The VGM (thank you).

WANTS

Any other rpgs for the GBA/Sega Saturn/Sega CD/GameGear (Lunar wanted most!)/PSX/PS2/XBOX/Nintend DS

[quote name='slidecage']you might have a hard time having people pay first with only 12 post. I seen something but nm[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with slidecage.

If you change your mind shoot me a PM with a list of genesis games.

Yea that's true.. but there's nothing I can do.. mom bought these games for me and it was her request (more like her demand) that I don't ship out the items until i receive payment which is why paypal works best. I have ratings on gametz.. but only a few there too since I just discovered this site. Still if anyone would like a little more assurance I understand. U can contact what users have given me ratings as a reference but considering they're off another site I doubt anyone here will trust them.

sent a reply, thank u very much for ur interest, I appreciate it and again I apologize for my preferences.. but they are mainly my mother's. She has excellent feedback on ebay if that would help easy anyone's concerns? I know it's still not feedback here.. but still it's better than nothing.

As for the Inu Yasha.. let me double check. It's in pretty good condition disc wise and is complete w/ manual and case.. last time I looked ebay had the lowest prices and were around $15.. but I'll look for u since that was a few weeks ago.

I can ship first to some people depending on what they want.. but there are things (ranma dvds) or other large items like the systems that I would need the money first on since it would be noticeable if they were removed. But I will do my best to work with u in any way I can.

Sorry.. I didn't click on the second page so I missed that post. The oavs are region one.. the tv part 2 is all region I believe, and the digital dojo doesn't say a region.. all I know is it is bilingual (japanese or english) optional english subtitles.

I apologize for that Kimsh0t, I'm doing the best I can.. this isn't the only site I'm on, and what with emails, pms here, posts here, and on the others.. it's hard to think straight. I've also just started my junior h/s year. I know these aren't valid excuses for my incompetence, but please bear with me and I assure u that within a day or 2 I will have my act together and will cause neither u or any other member on cag any further confusion/frustration.

haha look how much better the list looks. :applause: I wonder who did such a great job? :D

Thanks for whoring out my Darkwatch, I wish someone would buy it.

*bump* Added a few games to my list just in case they'd appeal to anyone. Just make me an offer on any of them. The worst reply u can get from me is "" I'm sorry that's too low "" so why not take the chance? I'm willing to negotiate and work with everyone and I'd like to get rid of as many of these as possible.

Levi333- I'm sorry to say I didn't see anything on your list.. this game just got shipped in so unless anyone has a really good rpg in place of it I doubt I'd trade it and this is the one game I won't sell since I love lunar.

Make offers on anything else though, I'm open to them =).

How much shipped? Check My List for a trade.

PSX
Yu Gi Oh: Forbidden Memories
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

bread's done
Back