Which version saturn is better?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
i have the round button saturn, and the football shaped button saturn, are there any major diffrences between the 2? ive decided to sell one

I have the oval button saturn and i never had a prob. I like my older model. Most people hate on it but i dunno why?

I have the oval one. Had to rebuild the drive door and reset the lens on it a couple weeks ago but since then it works perfectly.

well heres my situation, my circle button is tried and true, had it since 1997, no probs.

my oval button i bought here at college because i didnt feel like waiting til break to get mine, so its not as tested.

wel where did u get the newer one? Thats a risky call. Since you do not know the real strength of the new you will not know which to sell. I would sell the old since u had it so long and what was the point of buying a new one then.

[quote name='Akkis99']wel where did u get the newer one? Thats a risky call. Since you do not know the real strength of the new you will not know which to sell. I would sell the old since u had it so long and what was the point of buying a new one then.[/quote]

im in school and my saturn was at home, and im an idiot that couldnt wait a month til break when i go home, lol

lol, it happens dont worry about it. Id sell the old if I were you. Sometimes patience is not a good thing. Now you have 2 really good systems that most people call trahs.

I had an Oval button Saturn with a US/JPN switch. Never had a problem. The guy who bought it off of me says it still works great. Man I miss my Saturn. Would have never sold it had it not been for Medical Bills.

[quote name='Akkis99']ya saturn is the best underrated systems. The only prob with it is all RPGs for it cost an arm and leg now.[/quote]

not really, most saturn rpgs retailed for 60 or 70$ new, you can find most of them for 30 used, so while its still expensive, not bad in comarison

your right 30 compared to 70 isnt bad but when thinging in terms on 30 for a old gen system it seems alot. the game i really want is shining force and thats gonn cost me 80 easy.

yeah shining force is up there...sad thing is its just one part of a 3 part epic that youll need to learn to read japaneese to ever finish...

ya that does suck. I have blazing hereos and that game is real weird. I want a more tradtition RPG but i want one for a cheap price.

The round button probrobly more reliable but i like how the oval button model looks. The shiny black in the the front makes it look much better

bread's done
Back