Do you have any Video Game themed apparel?

I bought a Nintendo Power shirt at Hot Topic before Hot Topic began whoring all things Nintendo. My wife bought me a Zelda shirt for my birthday last year.

I've got numerous free pre-order shirts (Wolfenstein, Fighter's Edge, and Soul Calibur II come to mind).

I hve a TON of videogame shirts and hats, some from preorders, most from E3. I think my favorite videogame related merchandise is a Sony Playstation 2 leather business case that I got at the Sony Press Conference at E3 2003.

I only have one shirt. For Christmas, my mom got me a t-shirt that says "Call Mario Bros. Plumbing - Leaks don't take a day off, nor do we!"
I love that shirt. :mrgreen:

-I've got a Doom 3 Shirt I got at Quakcon last year.

-2 Texas Gaming Association shirts, one of which I printed 'Dr Mario Kart' on the back.

-An Nvidia shirt that I won along with a geforce 5600 fx from a LAN Party

-A plain white t-shirt that I printed 'got kart?' on the front and 'www.mario-kart.net' on the back.

-A white shirt with the Nintendo 'Who are you' slogan small on the left breast and a little doo-rag lookin thing that can be folded into a beanie cap and a variety of hat stuffs. I won both of thoses at the Nintendo "Who are you' Mall tour, along with a mario kart mini-rc car and two mario golf wristbands (Then I had to leave, because I wouldnt stop winning at their double dash exhibition).

-A black Nintendo logo'd t-shirt and cap that was a bonus when I bought my black gba sp from gamestop.

So, in summary, I only have shirts I dont have to pay for directly.

I've got lots. Just goodies PR people send us. I love free stuff.

True Crime: Streets of LA hoodie
Ninja Gaiden long sleeve T-shirt
Devil May Cry 2 tee
SNK vs. Capcom 2 EO tee
Star Wars Galaxies tee
Chaos Legion tee
Postal 2 tee
Celebrity Deathmatch tee
Smugglers Run tee
Anarchy Online tee
Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth tee
Smackdown: Here Comes the Paini panties (tee hee hee)
Nintendo tee

P.N.03 sunglasses

Free stuff rules. Especially when it looks halfway respectable and not all, well, crappy.

I don't think I could walk down the street with a video game shirt on, even more so now that hot topic has been whoring them out and they are retro and hip.

Lets all just wait till they are not fashionable again to wear them. Which will hopefully be soon.

Im so glad there is not a hot topic near me (2 hours) so only the really dedicated lamer punk wannabes goth freaky people in my school go there for clothes. Thank you lord.

BTW: I have only been a couple times in another city when forced to by friends. The only thing in there i would consider buying is a AC/DC shirt.

i don't have any :( but my brother has the green "1-up" mushroom from super mario bros. it's an awesome shirt that he bought from hot topic. kinda expensive though...

the problem with certain video game clothes is that not only do u look like a fagot wearing them, most people who even think about wearing those are too big to even fit in them (no offense to people that wear video those certain video game clothes). But some others do look nice, and dont make u seem like u dont hav a life. Or maybe im too much of a cheapass to buy one. SHALOM

I want a shirt of Mario kicking (jumping) some ass. Or sonic burning up some gravel. Or maybe even Link cutting something in half, something live would be more cool... well something that USED to be alive.

Yeah I remember seeing all of those game shirts at Hot Topic. It was really tempting to buy that 1up shirt so much, but the quality of the shirt didn't match up with the price... $18.00?!? No thanks...

Nah i dont have the balls to wear those, also im not a faggot, the only thing i would even consider wearing is the 1 up arm band at hot topic (jus like john cena w00t)

I have about 10-15 THUG beanies and 2 of the black THUG shirts. All were from the THUG Face-off last fall. I won the contest so I got tickets to the Boom Boom Huck Jam (a skateboarding event....I already had tickets anyway though), backstage passes to the BBHJ (SWEET!!!!!!!), a memory card with my facemap on it (they took a picture of me and put it into the game), a free copy of THUG for when it came out, a THUG poster, and I think that was it. The two top winners of the night had to play another face-off during the BBHJ intermission. Luckily, I didn't have to play in front of the 15,000 people there. It was funny to see the crowd's reactions to the game though. This was before THUG was released. The winner of that face-off got an deck signed by Tony Hawk. I would've loved to have it, but I met Tony twice that night anyway and got 4 autographs from him along with a ton of them from the other skaters so I was happy.

It really was a dream come true. I've wanted to meet Tony ever since I started skating. (about 10 years ago)

So now being on topic, I have all that THUG apparel along with some other minor things such as Nintendo shirts and whatnot. I also have a shirt that looks EXACTLY like the shirt that Tommy Vercetti wears in Vice City.

I used to have a "custom" Donkey Kong Country shirt that I made with one of those stickers that you iron on to the shirt (not exactly sure how to describe it), which came with an issue of Nintendo Power.

ive got a shirt that says "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" and on the back it says "Somebody Set Up Us The Bomb"

I have just about every EA sports/EA Games t-shirt from the last two years and a jersey. And a free rogue ops t-shirt, nothing big.

I have the Bart Simpson Player T from EBgames and a Cool Boarders 3 hat, I forget where from. I know I have more but I can't remember for the life of me.

I have a few t-shirts that I got for free from pre-orders. I have been looking to buy a DDR shirt but I haven't seen any with cool designs.

a vice city tshirt that came with the guide back when i owned a ps2..i was too fat to wear th shirt at the time, but now it fits fine

I got the "know your roots" shirt for $8 at Target (BURN hot topic) and I got Gran Turismo 2 shirt for like $5 on eBay awhile back (yes it was new, it came shrink-wrapped and shaped like a car).

The poll needs to be expanded to distinguish between freebies and stuff the owner actually chose to pay for and wear as a fashion statement rather than the freebies that only get worn when the laundry is overdue.

Yeah. My wardrobe consists mainly of video game shirts. Everything from the last 5 years of E3 shirts/hats to stuff I raided from thrift stores.

Being in Redmond, WA, Nintendo and MS employees frequently donate their company shirts. I went recently and got 3 of them for about $2 each. One was an employee-xmas one showing Young Link wielding a candy cane. Another was a medium purple long sleeve shirt with the GameCube logo on the back and the third was a black collared shirt with Mario embroidered on the front and www.nintendo.com on the back. Last weekend I stopped by Fry's, bought a game and got a free polyester collared GBA SP shirt that looks really nice.

Recently I reserved Four Swords and Mega Man Anniversary Collection which also got me two shirts as well.

bread's done
Back