Old Thread, Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah small want list is up at the top....i might go the ebay route, but I'd like to avoid giving ebay fee money when I can, thanks for the up

up

Edit: Canon SD10 is still available though Joe might be sending some $ for it.....anyways since I can TC in my own thread I'll put this here: I would highly recommend you ask kimsh0t to ship first. he said he was interested in my SD10 digicame and made an offer, I countered and we agreed, he then backed out of the offer, which is ok in general but I think he was trying to rip me off. Then he was a major dick(i'm talking tucker carlson-esque prickness) about it. Seems like a possible troll or just a rude person in general. Anyways seemed relevant to those who might be trading with him and I don't want to be crapping in his thread like he did in my last one.

Like the last time you put the modded Xbox consoles in your TL, they need to be removed. Immediately.

I don't want to see a third occurance of it.

[quote name='The VGM']Might want to lower your prices on a couple things[/QUOTE]

damn i know right lol. Killzone 18 used? 0_0, its 20 new in stores!

don't thread crap, if you don't like the price send me a PM with an offer, don't post it in my sig, especially w/ that big ass sig taking up my whole screen

i dont think price criticism is thread crapping. hes not accusing you of ripping people off, hes voicing his opinion.

people too often think that since they create something "YOUR tradelist" they have total control over said topic. you dont. this is still a public forum, and as long as its criticism and not insults/accusations, its fine by me.

ok, well the general rule in most other online forums is that you PM price criticisms, and Shrike in my last thread said as much to kimsh0t..
if you're not legitimately interested in my stuff don't crap in it, that's why i think it is a thread crap because he, nor the other 3 people that have crapped in it. They just posted to gripe, if you don't like the prices, send me a PM and I bet we can work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back