Owned the hell outta Meijers

Luixfern

CAG Veteran
They had a sell going on that said buy one pc game get 2 free on select titles. They were all under 9.99. When I went there to get Freedom Fighters i saw that in those little sale price thingies they put out it didnt specify under what price or which other games you could choose from. So i got sims 2 dvd edition and university (had all the other good games they had) for free. I love america, if its not in writting, you can get screwed!

Short Version

Freedom Fighters - 8.99

Sims 2 - free

sims 2 university - free

[quote name='Luixfern']They had a sell going on that said buy one pc game get 2 free on select titles. They were all under 9.99. When I went there to get Freedom Fighters i saw that in those little sale price thingies they put out it didnt specify under what price or which other games you could choose from. So i got sims 2 dvd edition and university (had all the other good games they had) for free. I love america, if its not in writting, you can get screwed!

Short Version

Freedom Fighters - 8.99

Sims 2 - free

sims 2 university - free[/QUOTE]

I think that's BS. No one in the right mind would charge the $8.99 and give the $19.99+ titles for free.

[quote name='TimPV3']You'd think it would say of equal or lesser value[/QUOTE]

YA, but it didn't so thats how I owned them. It didnt say "Equal or lesser value" or" from select titles such as xxx, xxx, xxx" It just said "Buy Freedom Fghters (or any of the bargain bin games) get 2 free pc games."

MEIJER

NO S

sorry, pet peeve.

It's no better than Warshington DC.

What company are you goning to 'own' next? Targets? Kmarts? Gamestops? CompUSAs?

:razz:

OMG DOOD, YOU SO RIPPED THEM AND WE CAGERS DON"T LIKE PEOPLE WHO RIP CORPORTIONS UNLESS WE DO IT FIRST!!! I CALL FOR A BANNING, STUPID fucking NOOBIE!

. . . Oh wait, I'm just being a jealous fuck, good deal OP, there was some serious ownage their. Not only mejier, but like half the people in this thread :razz:

[quote name='Luixfern']They had a sell going on that said buy one pc game get 2 free on select titles. They were all under 9.99. When I went there to get Freedom Fighters i saw that in those little sale price thingies they put out it didnt specify under what price or which other games you could choose from. So i got sims 2 dvd edition and university (had all the other good games they had) for free. I love america, if its not in writting, you can get screwed!

Short Version

Freedom Fighters - 8.99

Sims 2 - free

post your recept cause noone will belive it cause it was limited to a certain 10 titles and they wouldnt not override it

I work at
MeijerLogo.gif
myself.​

[quote name='demomanTNA']:newbie:

"That's all I got to say bout that." -Forrest Gump[/QUOTE]
Demoman, were you looking for "quoth the raven" in your custom rank? Or is it a wrestling reference I'm not getting?

Short Version

Freedom Fighters - 8.99

Sims 2 - free

It's a shame you don't own "the hell outta" a dictionary.

There's a group of three of retailers I have PWN3D in all capitalized letters this year.

I'm not about to say who or how but your thread premise makes me giggle because you have absolutely no idea what PWN3D really is.

[quote name='nwaugh']It's a shame you don't own "the hell outta" a dictionary.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was wrtting an essay, professor as..... ill stop while im ahead

I just went to my Meijer's to see if this deal was going on and got nothing. Although they have their return policy as you can't return PC software no matter what.

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

^ That's what it says when I click to see the receipt. Photobucket it!

Yes good deal on them games OP, man I hate the people who whine and cry when a multi-million dollar company gets owned, because of their lack of specifying details of the deal and guidelines. I dident hear bitching about the Target Box sets on DVD, which was a HUGE mistake, far worst then this. Lets get over it and congrats a fellow CAG

[quote name='DealsRus']Yes good deal on them games OP, man I hate the people who whine and cry when a multi-million dollar company gets owned, because of their lack of specifying details of the deal and guidelines. I dident hear bitching about the Target Box sets on DVD, which was a HUGE mistake, far worst then this. Lets get over it and congrats a fellow CAG[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, Youre the only one who didn't go off the subject and call me a newbie or get on my case for taking advantage at an advertisement mistake.

[quote name='nwaugh']Demoman, were you looking for "quoth the raven" in your custom rank? Or is it a wrestling reference I'm not getting?[/QUOTE]

Strange, everything I have seen quoting Raven's infamous quote has it spelled "quote." Aw well.

[quote name='dfg']Whoa. Lucky OP.

(gotta cut n paste the link to see the scan)

I was curious...

http://www.upcdatabase.com/

Looks like they match up. Nice job. How far is it to Aurora again..?

http://maps.google.com/

edit: But... you work at the store? ...and your manager let you get away with this?

to quote SB: Holy crap![/QUOTE]

No farney, anything better I already had, and no, I dont work there, my GF does and she let me use her discount card. Aurora is like a 40 min drive from the chi.

bread's done
Back