Feedback
82 (100%)
Have:

Genesis

Might and Magic: Gates to Another World - cart, box, art and damaged manual

GBA

Armored Liberty - new and sealed

PS1

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure - the new, sealed reprint that pissed everybody off

PS2

Capcom Vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium - used but complete
Zone of the Enders - used but complete (may include MGS2:SOL demo at your choice)

Game condition:

I have all of my used discs professionally cleaned at a local Game Crazy after I successfully test them. There should be few if any scratches on the discs.

I "load and play" test all cartridges.

Want:

Cash or equivalent (Paypal, money order, cashier's check)

Store credit to EBgames, Gamestop, Circuit City, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, FYE, etc.

Damn near any working system or game (I sell stuff on eBay)

Sale Conditions:

If you have 0 or a negative feedback, you ship or pay first. Otherwise, I'll ship first.

If you're happy with the transaction and are willing to leave positive feedback, I'll leave positive feedback first after you PM me your satisfaction.

Yeah, could you give me some info on that Rhapsody? I don't know the story behind that, so what do you mean?

[quote name='The VGM']What's the condition of CvS2?[/QUOTE]

This description might seem anal, and it is.

4 pieces: Case, insert art, instructions and disc

Case - No broken book or disc holders. Currently, there are two EBgames PO stickers over the barcode and one on the spine of the case. There is sticker residue on the front upper right corner about the size of an usual B&M price tag.

Insert Art - Nothing remarkable. No jagged edges, tears or holes. It isn't mint, but it's probably close to near mint or excellent.

Instructions - The front cover has five minor imperfections along the edge. The upper right corner is pointed up 2 or 3 millimeters instead of laying flat. At Ryu's elbow (see art), there is a slight tear and buckle. The tear is about 3 millimeters. At Ryu's fist (see art), there is another buckle, but there is no tear and it is smaller than the previous imperfection. About an inch above the bottom right corner, there is another small buckle. There is no tear, but its size is between the previous two imperfections. Lastly, the bottom right corner is slightly rounded.

The spine of the instructions has wear and tear from normal use. There are no tears, but there is fading.

There are no missing pages. The rear cover has three noticeable imperfections. Both of the left corner are rounded from normal wear and tear. There is a slight bubble along the edge, but it is smaller than any of the front cover's imperfections.

Disc - The disc has minor scratches that will probably come off after I clean it at Game Crazy. I played the arcade mode for about 15 minutes without noticing any issues. After that time, I (lost the match and) quit the game normally.

That's probably more information than anybody needed to know, but it should give a good picture of what I have.

bread's done
Back