Gamecube Jewel

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I heard that you can replace these...Does anyone know where I can buy them? My Jewel is all scratched up and looks really bad. (I bought it preowned from gamestop.com)...Any help would be great! Thanks!

The only other top I can think of is the special Metal Gear Solid top from the MGS special bundle but the MGS bundle never came to the states.

I doubt anyone makes any others.

Oh ok...I guess Ill just buy this one...Ive been meaning to buy some cases and manuals so that will help with the shipping cost...Thanks abunch!

Have you tried those Game Skins? The white one for the GC is very appealing.

BTW: From GameConsoleSkin's website FAQ:
Q- I like your skins but I have this idea I would really like to have.
A- Great let us know about it. We're always looking for something new and original. We can produce just about anything you can think of (within reason) We have made custom skins for websites, gaming clans, game studios etc. You also more than welcome to try out our "Custom Console Skin" system which allows you to design you own custom console skin.

Maybe you should e-mail them and see if they would take up making GC jewels.

I dont remember where exactly but i saw a few sites that have xbox and GC jewels for sale. Best bet is to google it..

I think I am going to email them! I did try google but I didnt get very far...Most of them are messege boards and have "jewel" and "gamecube" somewhere in them...I will try more

They used to let people make custom GBA skins and they;d sell them on the site, giving you royalties if they sold any, I guess they still allow special orders which is cool.

It'd be nice if they made top jewels for GC the same as they do for Xbx to match the skins they sell.

[quote name='karmapolice620']Hey nick...download the how-to guide they have...I dont have one but I read through it and it seems pretty easy[/quote]

I'm sure it is relatively easy to install, just lookingfor 1st hand impressions, I would love to ge the white ones for my cube and box.

yeah I was gunna paint my box and cube but now im just gunna buy these...problem is is that you cant use your system for 24?(its somewhere around there) hours before you can use it...so it can dry and stuff

I've seen a place before - but I don't have it offhand and I couldn't find it on shorthand.

I DO believe, however, that Nintendo gives them away with Club Nintendo in Japan.

I also know that the Metroid bundle in Europe came with a special Metroid nameplate.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='karmapolice620']Hey nick...download the how-to guide they have...I dont have one but I read through it and it seems pretty easy[/quote]

I'm sure it is relatively easy to install, just lookingfor 1st hand impressions, I would love to ge the white ones for my cube and box.[/quote]

You read my mind. I was thinking of getting the white ones as well. :D

[quote name='karmapolice620']yeah I was gunna paint my box and cube but now im just gunna buy these...problem is is that you cant use your system for 24?(its somewhere around there) hours before you can use it...so it can dry and stuff[/quote]

You could paint one, wait then the other. Ya, I really want to make my xbox different. Painting it would seem pretty easy. Easeir than that guy that posted pics of his ps2. not as many tight places.

its actually really complicated...you gotta sand your xbox and stuff...im just gunna use the skins cuz i can change em whenever...you dont have to prime over and repaint

[quote name='karmapolice620']its actually really complicated...you gotta sand your xbox and stuff...im just gunna use the skins cuz i can change em whenever...you dont have to prime over and repaint[/quote]

good call. I wish I was still in CT, then I cold have taken it to my mechanic, and had him use his sand blaster on it! Man, I would have taken off the whole case on that xbox!

bread's done
Back