cool rare (?) zelda guide book find at barnes and noble

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
i was hanging out at b&n today (i have A LOT of free time as i wait for my college transcripts to be finalized) and i decided to look through their collection of guide books for anything interesting (always on the prowl for a xenogears guide, so i feel compelled to look). for the most part it was all current crap with a smattering of oldish stuff (mgs2, gta3, etc. guides) but then when i started to look closer i saw a book that had fallen into a spot behind a bunch of large guides.

it's the official brady guide for zelda oracles (ages and seasons). it says collectors edition, and is in pretty good condition. i figured i'd pick it up for trading, since i have neither of the games (unfortunatly). the book is pretty cool and reversable, as in you read it one way for ages, and then when you get to the middle flip it over and it's the guide for seasons.

it was pretty strange to find a guide for a five year old game at a major bookstore, but very cool.

pm me for trade offer or whatever.

i have a very beat up copy of this. the design is neat in that both games are in it. i'm not sure about value; try an ebay search.

bread's done
Back