Mountain Dew points auction

I really want to believe that people aren't stupid enough to pay $10 for 20 of these codes. Some of these are more than $.50 per code, you could just buy the damn pop by the case if you were just going to spend that much. That being said this is a great idea by whoever is selling them, you have practically no chance to win with just 20 codes and if you can make a few bucks for doing nothing but emailing yourself over and over why not?

Well where can you actually get codes at? Every store I have been to doesn't have the new Dew with codes on it. They still have the old Dew on the shelves.

Well I put about 2 days of constant work to get codes and I just won a couple of hours ago. There going to give away like 9,000 of these things and were suppose to get our units before launch also. I picked Need for Speed as my free game and I can't wait!.

[quote name='Indiana']Well where can you actually get codes at? Every store I have been to doesn't have the new Dew with codes on it. They still have the old Dew on the shelves.[/QUOTE]

The new bottles just came out on like Thursday so stores need to use up their existing stock before they put out the new ones.

I've read the entire rules section of the contest and they said you can't auction these codes. Good luck though. I think it will be tough for them to check on every 9,222 winers they are going to have in this contest.

bread's done
Back