How pathetic is this auction/????

[quote name='bostonfrontier']http://cgi.ebay.com/Hurricane-Katrina-Air_W0QQitemZ5611518439QQcategoryZ88433QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE]

be sort of funny if someone farted in that jar before sealing it. isnt Wind air so why list it twice.

;;;;but thanks for your interest. We will be starting the bidding at a dollar. We believe this item is priceless to the people who realize how big a deal this storm was not to mention HISTORIC VALUE. Imagine the resale value to a museum in 10 years.

i think i go to a museum today and ask them how much they give me for a rock i found in my backyard 20 years ago

I don't get it? the auction likes to have sex with other men?

how about exploitative and fucked up? a million people are homeless, the city of new orleans is submerged and these retarded hicks think it'll be funny to list air on ebay.

[quote name='Apossum']I don't get it? the auction likes to have sex with other men?

how about exploitative and fucked up? a million people are homeless, the city of new orleans is submerged and these retarded hicks think it'll be funny to list air on ebay.[/QUOTE]

what if the auction is a chick who likes having sex with other chicks now that would be hawt!

[quote name='onetrackmind']what if the auction is a chick who likes having sex with other chicks now that would be hawt![/QUOTE]

:lol: hot girl on girl auction? *rimshot*

[quote name='onetrackmind']I'll grab my video camera!![/QUOTE]

I'll get the chocolate syrup!

i'll bring some hookers (imagine a video with a 4 way between 2 hookers and 2 auctions with chocolate syrup!) My money goes to say it will be rare/valuable.

As others have stated, it's not gay at all.

Get your money back, you clearly aren't going to learn to use a thesaurus in this lifetime.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i'll bring some hookers (imagine a video with a 4 way between 2 hookers and 2 auctions with chocolate syrup!) My money goes to say it will be rare/valuable.[/QUOTE]

3 words: "Limited Collectors Edition"

It's only gay if it comes with a year subscription to Burly-Bear Magazine. Even so, that'd classify as "in-the-closet gay".

This jar will include AIR, WIND, AND RAIN.

:rofl: How can a jar contain wind and rain? That's like saying I breathe wind and drink rain (while possible, it sounds stupid).

Ah.. the intelligence of some amaze me. But the intelligence of others (the bidders) amaze me even more.:rofl:

[quote name='javeryh']People actually say things are "gay" in this day and age? That's borderline racist.[/QUOTE]

When did gay become a race?

[quote name='javeryh']People actually say things are "gay" in this day and age? That's borderline racist.[/QUOTE]
:imwithst:

The funninest thing about this whole auction, the person that is the current winner "attorney worker" has a (-1) for a feedback....A NEGATIVE 1! I have never seen that before :rofl:

Funny how Americans (and I am one) love to capitalise on misery. Look at all the idiots selling and buying tshirts/stickers/magents to any tragedy. Get your 9/11 tshirt, car magnets, stickers, etc. 99% of the profits on this shit doesn't go to help anyone other than some scumbag like the one selling hurricane air.

I don't know what's more pathetic, a person like some posters have said, trying to capitalize on a very tragic and sad disaster, or the people that actually bid on this shit!

[quote name='locutus411']When did gay become a race?[/QUOTE]

It's not a race (duh) but calling something "gay" to be derrogatory is a racist-like remark and is really a classless thing to say. It's the equivalent of calling someone who is cheap a "jew" or something - that's not a race either but it is clearly offensive.

[quote name='javeryh']It's not a race (duh) but calling something "gay" to be derrogatory is a racist-like remark and is really a classless thing to say. It's the equivalent of calling someone who is cheap a "jew" or something - that's not a race either but it is clearly offensive.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you ask me, a race is nothing more than a readily available set of visual characteristics (acquired from birth) that are comprised in one classification.

100 years ago, Jews were certainly a race. So were the Irish, Italians, Polish, Danes, etc. When did they stop being a race? My short conclusion: race is a *complete* (and I do mean complete) social construction. Are "Asians" a race, or are Japanese separate from Filipinos, separate from Koreans, ad nauseum?

EDIT: Don't get me started on hispanics, either. Just ask any person claiming to be hispanic who has filled out a US census form. :roll:

Nevertheless, back to the main point, using the word "gay" to describe something is everything javeryh succinctly said, but it's also totally uncreative. It shows that you lack the cognitive ability to say something really interesting, mean, or hurtful. It means that not only are you dumb, but boring to boot. It's also bigotry, which allows us to escape this asinine conversation about how this is "racist" to begin with.

Check the bid history -
s.gif
juanesco82
s.gif
- probably the other dude who, uh, "captured" this air, wind, and rain bidding up the price. No one will buy this. No one is that stupid.

In the teenage-college age bracket, gay is now probably one of the most commonly used words to describe something as being what used to be referred to by using various other wrongly-used adjectives such as retarded, stupid, etc. Sure, it's somewhat racist and offending, but do kids really stop to think before they say something?

What is that brown looking stuff in the 2nd picture on the right? He probably just took the pic of him during the "time of containment" out in his backyard. Pretty retarded, but oh well I have seen worse :p

Gay, Faggo+, Butt-fucking Homo, cock-smoking bone smuggler, light-in-his-loafers fairy, rutti-tutti-fresh-and-fruity cum-guzzler.

That was a very politically incorrect thing to say.

Why don't we cry about it.

How is it racist?

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']In the teenage-college age bracket, gay is now probably one of the most commonly used words to describe something as being what used to be referred to by using various other wrongly-used adjectives such as retarded, stupid, etc. Sure, it's somewhat racist and offending, but do kids really stop to think before they say something?[/QUOTE]

You know, I have a wheelbarrow full of rain from leftover Katrina. (I live in Kentucky.)

If I was a bastard, I could say goodbye to my student loans.

Hmm, I need to discuss with my wife about becoming a bastard.

I call things GAY on a daily basis. If it offends someone, they can bite me. If I don't like something, it's GAY. But I'm not politically correct enough to care at all.

And about the race comment....we have hispanics, asians, whites, and dozens of other races, BUT I believe I missed the part when gay became a race.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']You know, I have a wheelbarrow full of rain from leftover Katrina. (I live in Kentucky.)

If I was a bastard, I could say goodbye to my student loans.

Hmm, I need to discuss with my wife about becoming a bastard.[/QUOTE]
I soaked my shoes in the hurricane yesterday by walking to class. If I sell my shoes, that might work as well!

It's not that you guys can't use the word or that I'd even call you out on it in public, there are very few people that would. I let little things like that slip all the time, though I haven't described anything as "gay" in years.

it's that you are making yourselves look like asses. Just a heads up.

Though I think you could get away with it, if you argued from a deconstructionist perspective. ;-)

I can piss in a jar and sell it as piss from someone who watched the hurricane on TV....... bet I could make a lot of money off that

[quote name='bostonfrontier']I can piss in a jar and sell it as piss from someone who watched the hurricane on TV....... bet I could make a lot of money off that[/QUOTE]

do it!!! That would be hilarious. all of us CAGs could bid it up to a million bucks :lol:

[quote name='tayaf69']I call things GAY on a daily basis. If it offends someone, they can bite me. If I don't like something, it's GAY. But I'm not politically correct enough to care at all.

And about the race comment....we have hispanics, asians, whites, and dozens of other races, BUT I believe I missed the part when gay became a race.[/QUOTE]

This is just sad. I can't believe people like you actually exist and are proud of it.

The above comment is pretty gay in itself

[quote name='tayaf69']I soaked my shoes in the hurricane yesterday by walking to class. If I sell my shoes, that might work as well![/QUOTE]

Nice!

We could combine my wheelbarrow water, bostonfrontier's piss and/or ejaculate and your wet shoes for an incredible auction.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Nice!

We could combine my wheelbarrow water, bostonfrontier's piss and/or ejaculate and your wet shoes for an incredible auction.[/QUOTE]

33/33/33 split on the profit

[quote name='javeryh']This is just sad. I can't believe people like you actually exist and are proud of it.[/QUOTE]

Now, now...one day he too shall reach the linguistic and moral epiphany so many others have. Be patient, be kind, and don't get in his way, for one day, he too shall be known as...

AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GRADUATE!

bread's done
Back