Ipod Sleeve Jacket Mini/Nano for Sale/Trade WITH PICS $6 SHIPPED!!

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
wW
yea0169pv.jpg

yea0153vh.jpg

The pic is shitty but I guess you can get the idea. I think it's for the Ipod mini or nano. I was sent the wrong Jacket and told to keep it till my regular sized replacement one came. The size is length: a little over an inch and a half. And the height: about 3 1/2 inches. So measure your Ipod minis or whatever you have to see which it fits. It is clear whitish in color and has holes in the top and bottom for headphones and docking station. Also belt loop slashes on its back side and a tiny lanyard hole on the upper left side. Throw me a trade offer or a cash offer. All I can say are these things can be hard to find singularly and this little thing wasn't as cheap for me as you'd think.

Do you wanna make some $$ selling me your toys that collect dust? Could be older (1980's) or newer (1990's) or real new like yesterday doesn't matter. I have many interests and you never know if I will be interested or not. Unpackaged toys I would wanna see pics. Just PM me whatever you wanna get rid of and I'll let you know.

There are some items I have been looking for and thought that I should start a Wantlist that I will periodically update. I don't have anything that I want to trade right now. I just want to buy these items using PAYPAL from upstanding CAGs who preferably have some CAG feedback.

Big Want

***New Item I'm looking for. Tommy Boy DVD Holy schnike Edition Best Buy Exclusive w/bobble head new sealed or used but complete in box.

Toys
Transformers
Newer/older toys

GBA

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (must be 100% complete)

Promo Items
Harvest Moon plush (not the cow from a couple yrs ago but the new one, dog)
ALL Death Jr. Promo/Bonus items
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks 2 figure set

Custom Cases(like the DS Case Project)
Metroid Prime Hunters Demo case with insert
PSP Spiderman 2 UMD case with insert

Cases
1 Blank empty UMD/PSP case

Guides
Steel Battalion
Zelda Minish Cap

DVDS
Comic Party Vol. 2
Halloween Collection or tins
TMNT Trilogy
Disney Treasures Tins(any)
Adult Swim DVD boxsets preview disk

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I have the Metroid case and insert[/QUOTE]

Hmm you might not have the same thing since your new here. The DS came with a Metroid demo. People here are printing out custom metroid demo inserts and putting them in blank DS cases bought from the nintendo website. Same as the PSP spiderman 2 UMD that I want a custom insert and case for. Anyone help out?

you're better off buying that empty DS case from Nintendo for $1, then you can make your own custom Metroid case. I just ordered some DS cases, but for me to ship to you will be over what Nintendo would charge you.

[quote name='Redeema']you're better off buying that empty DS case from Nintendo for $1, then you can make your own custom Metroid case. I just ordered some DS cases, but for me to ship to you will be over what Nintendo would charge you.[/QUOTE]

yea I know you are right
guess i just didn't wanna buy in bulk I'll look into buying a couple

Any word on blank PSP cases?

[quote name='SilverPaw750']How much for Sept. 2005 EGM?[/QUOTE]

since it's 5 new in store and includes goodies
and whoever sells me one on here will sell me a used copy with no goodies
I'm willing to go 2.50 shipped

I've got Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (100% complete and in fantastic shape), Harvest Moon "Dog" plush, and the Metroid: Hunters demo sleeve with insert. Let me know what you'd offer for them.

bread's done
Back