dvd burning program?

Play on your Xbox? What are you talking about games or movies? Copying games, or even copying movies (copyrighted material) will get you flamed here.

i mean home movies not video games, and for nero what version is it? i downloaded dvd pro but its too confusing i need something that is just a dvd copier i dont know how to find the ifo files and all that shit

get nero ultra 6.3.0.1 trial. it's worth the purchase as well. the regular dvd burning rom doesn't allow you to burn movies to a viewable DVD, but the nerovision package does.

DVDDecrypter : Rips DVDs into Hard Drive, recommeded for ripping single layered DVDs

DVDShrink : Rips DVDs into Hard Drive, use for dual layered DVDs so you can shrink them to fit into single layered DVD+/-r

Imgtool : writes to DVD+/- R after ripping into Hard drive, must have requires Nero 6.3.0.0 or later installed.

This are the 3 programs I use, they are all FREE .. use google to search for them.

The chance of them playing in Xbox or PS2 will depend on your DVD writer and brand of DVD+/-R

find a list of discs that will work on your xbox machine, and know what type of system you have. thats more important the the prog...

between kazaa and andr.net's cracks i can't remember the past time i paid for software

bread's done
Back