Bust a Groove for $8! 8) 8) 8)

WrestleCrap'sRD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Was at Family Video today just browsing and found a really good deal - Bust a Groove for PS1 for $7.95. I about fell over. Suffice to say I nabbed that one quick.

Has anyone spotted BAG2 anywhere lately?

RD

Can't say that I have ever played the game. What is it like?

Oh, and Family Video rocks. On Tues-Thurs, you get to rent new release games for 2.50 for 5 days and then get to choose an older game to rent for free for 7 days.

I suckered a guy into selling me Bust a Groove for $7 shipped. I turned around and sold it for $50. I had no interest in owning it.

[quote name='ZForce915']I suckered a guy into selling me Bust a Groove for $7 shipped. I turned around and sold it for $50. I had no interest in owning it.[/quote]

i came across 3 sealed copies of bust a groove 2 about 2 years ago at eb for 15$ each, i bought all 3, kept 1 and sold the other 2 for 70$ each!

Thank you for reminding me to go up to the Family Video in the town to buy that up. I was there friday, but bought Star Wars: Episode 1: Battle for Naboo(N64) for $7.95 instead. By the way, it was a complete copy, which I was shocked about considering it was from a rental place and the instructions are usually missing before they sell it.

I have bust a move and I don't even own a PSX or a PS2. I like the game that much. Frys used to be the only place I ever saw with copies of part 2 and that was years ago.

I have Bust A Groove 1 and 2 and the japanese equivalents [ bust a move ], they're so awsome.

Too bad Gas-O wasn't in part 2... :sad face:

[quote name='zewone']kingdox if you want to get sell or trade bust-a-move because you can't play it let me know[/quote]

sorry, I like the game too much, every once and a while someone brings a PS2 to my house and we play it to death.

the only things you have that i want are soul calibur, front mission 3, and shining the holy ark, and i really dont want to trade it for any of those

bread's done
Back