What do you think, to good to be true?Newer Games with low BIN and Free Shipping

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i bought sw: rots, sw: bf, willy wonka & pokemon em

thanks op[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bit the bullet and orderd the Hulk. Its only $20.00, so I wont be that pissed if I get ripped off. They have been adding more games by the minute really hope they add Darkwatch really want to pick that up on the cheap.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Don't you think you should just buy one before you go spending all your money on something you think might be a scam?[/QUOTE]

ill get my money back somehow, so im not too worried about it...and if its legit and you wait, everything will be sold out...people are going to buy it all one way or another, so its really just a big gamble

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Don't you think you should just buy one before you go spending all your money on something you think might be a scam?[/QUOTE]

Yea probably but they are selling out pretty fast so there might not be anything left to get if we wait and see.

Especially when the guy has 0 feedback from any buyers.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i just bought kirby canvas for $12.99 shipped new...so did deadpool lol[/QUOTE]

me too...

I dont know guys, you better be careful. That sounds to go to be true. Those are brand new games, and if her husband really did go out of business and they are selling off old stock, he has to know what those games are worth if he worked in a store. He should be asking at least 35 or somthing. I bought a xbox bundle about a year after it came out it was only 125.00 and it came with 3 games. Never got it. Someone hijack someone elses account and was using there positive feedback rating to reel people in. Pay with your credit card through paypal, so if you do get screwed your credit card company should have fraud protection. its a pain in the ass to fill out all the paper work but at least you get you money back. (My credit card company refunded me for the 125.00)

Crap..no more kirby. But still...I don't know what to do. I think I'll order 1 nintendog and see how that goes. At worst, I lose 14.99.

Edit: Okay, now that Mario Baseball is wayyy to tempting and fishy

[quote name='Scorch']Especially when the guy has 0 feedback from any buyers.[/QUOTE]

for you to chime in, please know what you're talking about...it's pretty clear that it's not a guy, unless he's a transvestite....the person holding the auctions says, "my husband" and has bought woman's clothes from sellers

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']for you to chime in, please know what you're talking about...it's pretty clear that it's not a guy, unless he's a transvestite....the person holding the auctions says, "my husband" and has bought woman's clothes from sellers[/QUOTE]
So wait, because of a small misspeak the whole worth of his statement is nil? Nitpick much?

I find it strange they have new release games when they say:
"MY HUSBAND'S GAME STOR WENT OUT OF BUISNESS, SELLING LEFTOVER STOCK AT DISCOUNTED PRICE! CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS!"

If that is true then why would they have Mario Baseball which just came out this week

[quote name='supadupacheap']Yeah. Im thinking its a hijack as well. Good luck to all but be smart and safe (CC paypal)[/QUOTE]

If it is a hijacked account isnt Ebay required to cover whatever the buyers get ripped off?

[quote name='supadupacheap']So wait, because of a small misspeak the whole worth of his statement is nil? Nitpick much?[/QUOTE]

you're a bitch and continue to be a bitch...must you reply to everything i post?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I find it strange they have new release games when they say:
"MY HUSBAND'S GAME STOR WENT OUT OF BUISNESS, SELLING LEFTOVER STOCK AT DISCOUNTED PRICE! CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS!"

If that is true then why would they have Mario Baseball which just came out this week[/QUOTE]

all i know is that i gotta stop buying at some point...if its true and its a store that went out of business, that means they could have 100s of games up within the next couple of hours

[quote name='ajh2298']If it is a hijacked account isnt Ebay required to cover whatever the buyers get ripped off?[/QUOTE]
I believe there is some protection but the person has to prove the hijacking and you ll have a boatload of paperwork to fill out to get your money back.
As was said, its easiest to use your CCard Paypal. They have whole departments to handle fraud. Ebay isnt very helpful most of the time. They tend to concern themselves most with those making them money.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']for you to chime in, please know what you're talking about...it's pretty clear that it's not a guy, unless he's a transvestite....the person holding the auctions says, "my husband" and has bought woman's clothes from sellers[/QUOTE]

OH NO I CALLED THE SELLER A GUY.. gender has absolutely nothing to do with the auction, what does it matter? Regardless of male or female, the seller has no feedback from buyers.

[quote name='Scorch']OH NO I CALLED THE SELLER A GUY.. gender has absolutely nothing to do with the auction, what does it matter? Regardless of male or female, the seller has no feedback from buyers.[/QUOTE]

it matters because you obviously didn't look much into the auction at all, yet you automatically claim to know what's going on

aren't there reposts to be handled? thanks

Im really hoping for you guys this isnt too good to be true but it is REALLY odd. Madden for $20 shipped. Lets say shipping is only $2 per item for them so $18 made. Who, even in a small game store type biz, wouldnt be able to get $20 - shipping fees and ebay fees and hassle elsewhere? Maybe this is a gigantic dump but its looking suspect.

no ebay doesn't do jack. I fought with them for baout 2 weeks, and paypal wouldn't help either, if it wasn' t for my credit card company I would have been screwed.

Ebay's basically sad sorry we are not required to do anything, and paypal said the same thing. Ebay really does nothing but let you post things and take your money, other than that they want nothing to do with the transaction.

[quote name='hx214']no ebay doesn't do jack. I fought with them for baout 2 weeks, and paypal wouldn't help either, if it wasn' t for my credit card company I would have been screwed.

Ebay's basically sad sorry we are not required to do anything, and paypal said the same thing. Ebay really does nothing but let you post things and take your money, other than that they want nothing to do with the transaction.[/QUOTE]

so there isn't any kind of punishment if i were to just start up an ebay account and put up a shit load of cheap games for half off and then walk away with whatever money isn't fought with through credit card companies?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so there isn't any kind of punishment if i were to just start up an ebay account and put up a shit load of cheap games for half off and then walk away with whatever money isn't fought with through credit card companies?[/QUOTE]

If the police got involved and mail fraud charges were filed maybe there would be trouble but otherwise, you would get away with it

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so there isn't any kind of punishment if i were to just start up an ebay account and put up a shit load of cheap games for half off and then walk away with whatever money isn't fought with through credit card companies?[/QUOTE]
Theres a difference between punishment and scammed buyers recouping their losses/money.
If its a small time scam its not worth the court cost and hassle to fight the guy over it. Plus, if this is a hijack, which is very possible, then the guy/gal wont be foolish enough to stay around for whatever punishment may come his way.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']it matters because you obviously didn't look much into the auction at all, yet you automatically claim to know what's going on

aren't there reposts to be handled? thanks[/QUOTE]

what the hell.. again, no, I didn't read the description in the auction.. why should I? It still has absolutely nothing to do with the point i'm trying to prove, that there are no feedback from buyers. Quit being pissed because you're possibly screwed out of a couple hundred. You have no right to criticize me for helping out when you were quick to buy a bunch of games from something that's possibly a scam.

I don't "claim to know what's going on". All I said was that there's no feedback from buyers.

also if you look at the feedback there was about 10 that was from silver something, and there was a pair of girls jeans on there.and I didnt see anything on there that was video game related, dont you think that the husband owning a video game store would have picked up some rare games on ebay to sell at his store? I am betting someone told a mom or a girl pretending to be EBay that they needed there password to check something and they gave them the password. BE CAREFUL

bread's done
Back