Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2) $9.99 at FYE - YMMV

Captain_Insano16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
295 (100%)
I was at FYE today picking up some stuff and found Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2) marked as on sale for $9.99. If anyone is looking for it, you might want to check out your local FYE - I hope this isn't old news -I didn't see it in a search by the name ~

BTW - the trade in prices at warehouse.com are no longer the same as you get in store at FYE - the instore trade in prices were between $1.50 to $5 lower than listed on the web - but still better than what EB was giving by a few bucks!

[quote name='soulwish2003']Was that out the door or with a 9.99 rebate?[/QUOTE]

$9.99 out the door - no rebates or anything - It was $10.99 total here (dang 10% tax) - but well worth it

I almost want to pick this up even though I already have the gamecube version. The controls on the gamecube one make it almost unplayable once you get to the ones with the chargeable gun.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']Eh, LoZ had its problems. For example, they could have included Link's Awakening.

But yeah, the MM collection is well worth 10 bucks. You're getting a crapload of the best games ever created.[/QUOTE]

That, and some copies had a bug that made Majora's Mask lockup during parts of the game. There were many times I'd get somewhere, just to have the game freeze at the same spot everytime...man was I pissed...

BTW - the trade in prices at warehouse.com are no longer the same as you get in store at FYE - the instore trade in prices were between $1.50 to $5 lower than listed on the web - but still better than what EB was giving by a few bucks![/QUOTE]

I've been to that FYE down there at Eastdale Mall, and I think I know what you're talking about. They're giving you store credit totals for what is supposed to be cash totals. For example, Malice on the XBox is supposed to be a $27.50 credit, yet they only gave me $22 credit. Another FYE I go to frequently in Columbus, MS gives you the full $27.50 credit for it. I would have pressed the issue, but the mall was 20 minutes from closing when I got there, plus they are a lot more lenient with accepting games that are scratched up than other FYE's/Coconuts I go to, so I didn't want to push my luck.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']
BTW - the trade in prices at warehouse.com are no longer the same as you get in store at FYE - the instore trade in prices were between $1.50 to $5 lower than listed on the web - but still better than what EB was giving by a few bucks![/QUOTE]

I've been to that FYE down there at Eastdale Mall, and I think I know what you're talking about. They're giving you store credit totals for what is supposed to be cash totals. For example, Malice on the XBox is supposed to be a $27.50 credit, yet they only gave me $22 credit. Another FYE I go to frequently in Columbus, MS gives you the full $27.50 credit for it. I would have pressed the issue, but the mall was 20 minutes from closing when I got there, plus they are a lot more lenient with accepting games that are scratched up than other FYE's/Coconuts I go to, so I didn't want to push my luck.

No luck finding this at the FYE in Lynnwood, WA today. They did have RE: Outbreak File 2 for $9.99 though(didn't see a rebate mentioned anywhere). Dunno if that's an old deal or not, but I opted against it because I probably wouldn't have played it.

bread's done
Back