FREE PSM Swimsuit Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about the girls but yea Tenchu WOH I snagged that for 10 bucks new during the thanksgiving sale at EB games.

I don't even know why they do this? Cartoon T&A. :roll: The least they could do is get real models to dress up as the characters. :roll:

[quote name='daphatty']I don't even know why they do this? Cartoon T&A. :roll: The least they could do is get real models to dress up as the characters. :roll:[/quote]

There are some weird-o's out there. Ahem. :twisted:

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='daphatty']I don't even know why they do this? Cartoon T&A. :roll: The least they could do is get real models to dress up as the characters. :roll:[/quote]

There are some weird-o's out there. Ahem. :twisted:[/quote]

Now we know what you do in your free time.

[quote name='SpookyD'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='daphatty']I don't even know why they do this? Cartoon T&A. :roll: The least they could do is get real models to dress up as the characters. :roll:[/quote]

Now we know what you do in your free time.[/quote]

Funny, your mom found out quite a while ago. Ok ok, that the obligitory retort, no more, no more.

I have to say that all of you people who feel you have to knock other people's enjoyment of good artwork to seem more right or macho are very amusing.

[quote name='Scrubking']I have to say that all of you people who feel you have to knock other people's enjoyment of good artwork to seem more right or macho are very amusing.[/quote]

yeah because this is really about "artwork"

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='SpookyD'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='daphatty']I don't even know why they do this? Cartoon T&A. :roll: The least they could do is get real models to dress up as the characters. :roll:[/quote]

Now we know what you do in your free time.[/quote]

Funny, your mom found out quite a while ago. Ok ok, that the obligitory retort, no more, no more.[/quote]

Thats.... what your mom said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back