Maklershed's TL: Updated for KB Toys Sale!!

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
*Please ask me about the condition of the game you're interested in before I sell or trade to you. All my games are mint or good condition but I'm nervous about pissing off a collector person so I want to be absolutely sure that we're both clear on the shape of the game/manual/case before anything happens.

All games (even the ones w/out price tag) are available for trade or sale
=========================================================
KB TOYS SALE

Want:

GBA:
Advance Wars 2
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Atari Anniversary Collection
Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
Donkey Kong Country 1

GCN:
Resident Evil 0
Tak And The Power Of Juju
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox: Assault

PS2:
Devil May Cry 2
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2

Xbox:
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Have:
-Money
-My trade list
-Some games in my secret stash I'd be willing to give up for some on my want list

=========================================================
What I have:

PS2

The Getaway: Black Monday (sealed)
Tekken Tag (GH)
Devil May Cry (in Ebgames box - not original box)

Everquest Online Adventure

XBOX

Logitech Wireless Controller (used for 10 minutes tops - clean/absolute mint)

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Unreal Championship 2 Demo disc (sealed)
Silent Hill 2 (PH)

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (sealed)
Max Payne
Hitman Contracts (sealed)
Ninja Gaiden
Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Burnout 3
Simpsons Road Rage (box and manual only - no game disc)
A bunch of OXM and Demo Discs

DS/GBA

Golden Sun (cart) -- $14
Konami Classic Arcade (cart)

What I want:

Wants are in order of desire

Lost Season 1 DVD Set
Shadow of the Colossus
Anything Naruto related
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Time Killers (Sega Genesis)

Nanostray
Calvin and Hobbes Complete Collection

- Open to trades from all systems and of all game types

Check my collection for the Wireless Controller for XBox and La Pucelle?

(Would rather NOT trade my PS1/2 RPGs if I can avoid it)

Thanks,

-Zak

[quote name='Cloak']40 dollers for San Andreas? wtf are you thinking?????[/QUOTE]

Guess what .. I never said you have to buy it from me. Good luck finding the original version in a store or on eBay mint/complete for less than $40 shipped. If you really want it that bad from me however I'm always open to counter offers.

ZaKman -- you've got a pm

Somebody trade this guy Resident Evil 4 already! I'd part with mine, but not until you rip it out of my cold, dead hands... ;)

Yeah .. everyone do what Jerfgoke says and nobody will get hurt. And yes you can if they have anymore exceed19 .. I'll be stopping at Best Buy on Friday most likely. I believe I've replied to everyone's pms.

Any chance you'd still be able to pick up Baten Kaitos? I'd give you a great trade or buy it from you if so... Let me know. Thanks!

To Jerfgoke and Exceed19 .. I was just at Best Buy today and there were a few Baten Kaitos there but they werent marked $9.99 anymore .. it just had a $26.99 or $29.99 price tag. I was just returning stuff and I was with people who were waiting out in the car for me or else I would've attempted a price check on it. Sorry I couldnt help you out. If I head back and have more time to price check I'll make sure to pm you both w/ my results.

No prob, thanks and I appreciate you checking... found one at KMart's bluelight but the shrinkwrap was cracked open so I didn't risk buying it... :( I'm still looking so let me know if you have any luck.

[quote name='Maklershed']Javil = didnt really see anything

Joevan = didnt see anything either

Sorry guys[/QUOTE]
haha, my bad 0 my TL is sucking right now - I meant quote a price since its the only on on the list without one ;)

Here's the best deal possible!

You:

Pay yourself Paypal $$$

I:

Recieve RAD and maybe La Pucelle in the mail ^^

:) Free bump anyways.

illenium and Turkey -- didnt really see anything that interests me .. I'm starting to realize that I've acquired almost every game I want although I did just get a Dreamcast so I should start looking for games to play with that :)

Joevan -- I'm pming you right now

Rhet -- That's an incredible deal. I wonder how much money I should pay myself to sell you those games

Evan -- I'm pming you now as well

And for everyone that asked here's what R.A.D. is ...
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/481/481045.html

[quote name='Dirt']How much paypal would you need for Chaos Theory shipped ?

[/QUOTE]

I suppose $20 to ship first class w/ dc. Or do you have a trade list?

[quote name='shrike4242']Was curious about the OXM and assorted (Xbox) demo discs you had. PM me with a list of the ones you have.[/QUOTE]

Will do. I'll try to round them up today.

[quote name='Maklershed']Will do. I'll try to round them up today.[/QUOTE]
Toss me a PM with what you have. I'll look 'em over and see if I'd like to pick some/all of them up.

Shrike -- After much searching I've determined that my oxms and demos must be at my parents house yet. As soon as I get a chance to get there and look around I'll let you know what I have.

[quote name='Maklershed']Shrike -- After much searching I've determined that my oxms and demos must be at my parents house yet. As soon as I get a chance to get there and look around I'll let you know what I have.[/QUOTE]
Works for me. Thanks for keeping me up to date.

bread's done
Back