n-gage - doesn't charge - $5 Shipped in the US

saigumi

CAGiversary!
I switched my phone service over to one of those pay as you go plans after this one stopped charging and I changed my phone usage patterns.

I don't know if the reason it stopped charging is because the battery is dead or the charging port is broken. It does work as I was able to use the battery from my new phone to start it up. I don't want to deal with it and don't need it anymore. So, I figure someone else at the CAG may want it.

It has a few scratches on the screen. There isn't a memory card or charging cable. Nokia uses a standard charging cable for most of it's phones.

Phone + battery + Tossed in a box + Shipped to You (if you live in the US) = $5

Paypal extremely preffered.

http://www.saigumi.net/ebay/ngage.jpg

The VGM has dibs for 24 hours. If he doesn't want it, I'll move down the line.

To make things clear as I am just trying to get rid of this:

It works, at least long enough enough for me to remove my contacts from it when I used the battery from my new phone. I did not attempt to charge the new battery using the ngage, I do not want to take any risk of messing up another battery as I can't get a replacement anywhere in St. Louis and don't want the hassle of ebay for a phone I will never use again.

[quote name='Prock']6th dibs heck ill even give u 8 for it[/QUOTE]
wow, a bid war for an ngage....i never thought id see the day...

somewhere grave is smiling and quackzilla is killing more puppies

Geez.. this trade is making me cry. The #1 buyer asked if I could hold it.

Makes me wish I just skipped the stess and just hucked this thing in the trash.

Not that hard to set it to the side while you wait for the money to arrive. Why you cryin over something so simple, you some emo dude?

[quote name='The VGM']Not that hard to set it to the side while you wait for the money to arrive. Why you cryin over something so simple, you some emo dude?[/QUOTE]
dude, hes basically GIVING you an n-gage, dont be a dick.

[quote name='punqsux']dude, hes basically GIVING you an n-gage, dont be a dick.[/QUOTE]

I already told him to sell it to someone else. He acted like it was outrageous to ask for him to hold it for a couple of days.

I'd get annoyed with somebody that wanted me to hold it when a half dozen other people are obviously willing to pay immediately. Why do you need a few days to scrape $5 together?

Sold to livetnediser for $5 (though they decided to send me more than that even though I only requested $5)

Found the original charger cable, so included that as well.

Stay tuned for more "I just want the stuff out of my house gaming deals."

bread's done
Back