- - - - -

Owen Hart's wrestling topic

#541 ace25one   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   218 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

ace25one

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:51 AM

Awsome debut by TNA. The hour went by fast. I think they could support a two hour show. Hopefully thats in their future. Can't wait for next week.

#542 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:11 AM

I missed it. We'll do Saturday night TNA chats on XBL. Couldn't tonight, water heater leaked out and we had to replace it, so I had to move my XBox out of the room for tonight and probably Sunday.. hopefully everything will be taken care of by Monday night, I definately cannot miss the Homecoming chat.

EDIT: The only thing is.. Demoman.. dude.

STOP. TALKING. SO. FREAKING. LOUD.

honest to god, three of the CAG'ers that come to the Raw chat have told me they have to unplug the set or turn it down when you talk, it's like you're yelling into the microphone.. and that's the normal voice, I can only imagine your excited yelling for TNA.. so.. calm down, dude.. or adjust the mic or something, 'cause you're hurting our ears.

#543 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:26 AM

I missed it. We'll do Saturday night TNA chats on XBL. Couldn't tonight, water heater leaked out and we had to replace it, so I had to move my XBox out of the room for tonight and probably Sunday.. hopefully everything will be taken care of by Monday night, I definately cannot miss the Homecoming chat.

honest to god, three of the CAG'ers that come to the Raw chat have told me they have to unplug the set or turn it down when you talk, it's like you're yelling into the microphone.. and that's the normal voice, I can only imagine your excited yelling for TNA.. so.. calm down, dude.. or adjust the mic or something, 'cause you're hurting our ears.

Don't they also replay TNA on Monday nights? There's another thought right there.

I know the water heater woes. The one we have keeps flaking out, so most of the time it's lukewarm water.

Is Homecoming chat going to be extra-long? I think there's a "RAW Exposed" special afterwards. That's four hours of wrestling.

Thankfully, DemoMan's only scared me a few times. There would be some moments of silence during RAW when we would listen to a wrestler talk, and all of a sudden: "THIS IS THE DEMOMAN RADIO NETWORK! TOUCHDOWN!" :rofl:

#544 Genocidal   Summer of Punk CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:40 AM

An analysis from someone who has never seen TNA before:

I'll have to say, it was a solid show. The crowd really needed to be more into it, IMO to sell the matches better, a lot of the time during exciting parts the front row or two was just sitting there.

- The 6-sided ring is interesting, it definitely makes things more friendly for the acrobats, since it looks like they can easily fly to any part of the ring from any turnbuckle.
- Petey Williams' finisher is awesome.
- On the contrary, Monty Brown's finisher is pathetic. A shoulder block? Big deal.
- Jeff Hardy is given way too much credit in TNA, he's not a guy that I feel should be having heavyweight title shots.
- Someone please get Jeff Jarrett off the air. He shouldn't have been main eventing in WCW and shouldn't be main eventing here either.
- Talking to people on IRC, a match that I'd like to see that apparently hasn't happened yet is Monty Brown vs. Rhino.
- When they finally break up 3LK and reunite BG and Kip James, the Tag Team division seems like it will be extremely solid.

Unfortunately, the biggest draw for me is seeing ex WCW/WWE/ECW stars. The guys that I don't really know still put on great matches, but I'd rather see the people from what I consider the "glory days" of professional wrestling, and unfortunately most of them are getting too old to be in as many matches as the young TNA talent. I can see this show catching on if Spike would give it a decent timeslot, but I just don't know if I'd be able to watch much once they start to phase out the older guys, a lot of whom I'm assuming are there to draw in the people who used to watch the big three in the mid to late '90s.

Just my two cents.

#545 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14870 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:18 AM

You know maybe if someone would of SAID something during the chat last week I could of fixed my mic (which was faulty and I was trying to fix it the whole show, but nobody seemed to give me feedback on anything). Jesus, give me a fucking break. Neither of us are perfect yet it seems like you expect me to be perfect. Well nanabooboo I'm a severe dumbass just like you are. Get over it.

#546 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:25 AM

You know maybe if someone would of SAID something during the chat last week I could of fixed my mic (which was faulty and I was trying to fix it the whole show, but nobody seemed to give me feedback on anything). Jesus, give me a fucking break. Neither of us are perfect yet it seems like you expect me to be perfect. Well nanabooboo I'm a severe dumbass just like you are. Get over it.

OK, since we can blame the audio volume on a broken microphone, I hope that we can put all this behind us and everyone will get along fine.

Can't wait to see Impact later today. I hope it recorded OK; I heard it was a solid show.

DemoMan, do you have a sensor that attracts you when someone says TNA, and that's why you are up... or do you have trouble sleeping like me? :lol:

Also, do you think Liger will wrestle any more for TNA besides the PPV?

#547 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16088 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:28 AM

i thought the presentation was really good for tna today.. i hate the time slot though as beig home on a saturday at 11pm is tough and ill prob forget alot of times

#548 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16088 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:30 AM

Posted ImageNEXT SATURDAY'S "iMPACT!" ON SPIKETV ON OCTOBER 8TH:
Team Canada vs. 3Live Kru.
Main Event: America's Most Wanted vs. Team 3D.

#549 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14870 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:34 AM

OK, since we can blame the audio volume on a broken microphone, I hope that we can put all this behind us and everyone will get along fine.

Actually Scorch and myself have been having a fued on CAG. :lol:

And we just like to argue a lot.

Can't wait to see Impact later today. I hope it recorded OK; I heard it was a solid show.

I got it recorded on my PC, the quality came out very good.

DemoMan, do you have a sensor that attracts you when someone says TNA, and that's why you are up... or do you have trouble sleeping like me? :lol:

Actually I'm watching my system render some stuff so that's why I'm on the forum right now (killing time). I'm also kind of a night owl so that explains a lot too. :D

Also, do you think Liger will wrestle any more for TNA besides the PPV?

We'll see.... we shall see....

#550 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:37 AM

Actually Scorch and myself have been having a fued on CAG. :lol:

And we just like to argue a lot.

I got it recorded on my PC, the quality came out very good.

Actually I'm watching my system render some stuff so that's why I'm on the forum right now (killing time). I'm also kind of a night owl so that explains a lot too. :D

We'll see.... we shall see....

Feud, huh? Any chance for a six-sided steel cage match? :lol:

What are you rendering? Those videos you were talking about, the PPVs?

Oh, yeah, I'm just going to state it right now... I don't have anything against Samoa Joe.. but if they make Liger job to him so that he can keep his undefeated streak gimmick... well... Saucy will be angry. And the last time Saucy was angry... something really bad happened.

#551 Chris in Cali   Mr. Negativity CAGiversary!   2637 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Chris in Cali

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:38 AM

This is the first TNA show I've really watched from begining to end, and I have to say I'm very impressed. I enjoyed every moment of it with the exception of the "Alpha Male" guy. I pretty much became uninterested in pro wrestling shortly after the WWE purchased the WCW. Since then I have occasionally caught RAW and Smackdown, but with every passing episode I became more and more.... angry. The product was becoming horribly cheesy, and the wrestlers in the WWE all use lame gimmicks and the whole thing feels like it's catered to 13 year olds. I figured that I just had gotten old, and wrestling just became too phony for me.

TNA, if this is the level of quality product the put out consistently, has breathed a breath of fresh air back into me. I never stopped being a wrestling fan, the WWE just started getting worse and worse. The whole atittude/DX/nWo era in wrestling was the best time ever, and I was a total WWF fan. I must have had ever single toy the ever made in that three year span, I bought ever video game, and I tuned in religiously every Monday night. Now everytime I watch the WWE it's someone doing something that's so cheesy it's embarrassing to watch. It shames me to be a wrestling fan when I see some of the terrible overly scripted stuff in the WWE. Then there's all this amazing talent that just continues to get misused endlessly.

I really hope TNA grows into a larger company, and forces the WWE to wake up and be the old bad ass company that made legends. I hope that we can go back to when there was such quality in the products because the were always trying to one-up each other. As it is right now the WWE is this big, bloated, confused company that has taken pro wrestling in the wrong direction for the past three years.... but then again that's just my opinion as a wrestling fan that's been shown the light once again.

#552 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16088 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:45 AM

dont know why all the alpha male hate... and it seems the crows as into him again... is he a face again?

#553 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14870 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:48 AM

Feud, huh? Any chance for a six-sided steel cage match? :lol:

That sounds fun. I'm in. :applause:

What are you rendering? Those videos you were talking about, the PPVs?

Actually I was rendering some song mixes I have been working on. As far as video capturing, my setup is a WinTV 250PVR which lets me do DVD quality MPEG-2 capturing on the fly since its hardware encoding based. From there I use a program called MPEG-VCR to edit out commercials/anything before and after the program. Then I author it in TMPG DVD Author, then finally burn it with Nero. Sounds like a lot of work, but its not really. Just a lot of waiting after only pressing a few buttons. :lol:

Oh, yeah, I'm just going to state it right now... I don't have anything against Samoa Joe.. but if they make Liger job to him so that he can keep his undefeated streak gimmick... well... Saucy will be angry. And the last time Saucy was angry... something really bad happened.

Why do I got a feeling that this will be when Samoa gets his first loss in TNA?

#554 ECW_fan   ? CAGiversary!   696 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:19 PM

He may get his loss, but I doubt they will be jobbing him out, like Roderick Strong it will be one hell of a match. They said they are going to build him up with promos like the WWE used to do before they did ring work. Most recently with Cade and Murdock. I guess it might be hard for them to keep him new will the TNA faithfull and introduce him to the new fan who will be watching him on spike.

#555 smellhasreturned   Peyton Manning CAGiversary!   3342 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

smellhasreturned

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:47 PM

alright all i have to say about the show last night is - They really have to move the guardrails back a few feet.

#556 mykevermin   Queen of Scotland CAGiversary!   37011 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

Holy christmas the wrestling thread blew up last night!

That's a good sign about Impact. However, the first XFL game did AWESOME ratings for a Saturday night, and we all know how they turned out. I can only hope that they maintain a consistent base of fans willing to watch the show.

Or tape it like myself. I have a LOT of cleaning to do at the vermin abode this morning (I don't know how I can convince the recycling people to take all the bottles I have right now), but the light at the end of the tunnel is the re-debut of Impact on my tivo.

Excellent.

#557 mykevermin   Queen of Scotland CAGiversary!   37011 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:52 PM

I do and the guy who looked like Scott Steiner, in the battle royal.

Something compels me to say that was Hector Garza.

#558 GuilewasNK   No gimmicks necessary. CAGiversary!   21267 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:16 PM

Awsome debut by TNA. The hour went by fast. I think they could support a two hour show. Hopefully thats in their future. Can't wait for next week.

I dunno, I am kind of glad it is only 1 hour. It keeps them from putting on filler or 30 minute Shawn Michaels/HHH style promos like WWE.

The Alpha Male was alright in the ring, but his promos were goofy IMO. That scream or whatever he did didn't make much sense.

#559 mykevermin   Queen of Scotland CAGiversary!   37011 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:44 PM

I dunno, I am kind of glad it is only 1 hour. It keeps them from putting on filler or 30 minute Shawn Michaels/HHH style promos like WWE.

The Alpha Male was alright in the ring, but his promos were goofy IMO. That scream or whatever he did didn't make much sense.

It sounded like the intro to Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" (and anything that makes me think of that fucking band is immediately a heel of the worst calibur). I, too, wasn't sure what it had to do with the Serengeti.

Anyway, great debut, great energy. But, as a cynic, I shall focus on the bad. It pretty much all centered around the three way match.

Alex Shelley looks like everybody I knew who became a junkie, minus track marks.

TNA needs to carefully edit their matches. I love the use of close shots, which they do more than WWE, but several times the camera caught the wrestlers talking to each other (in the "this is what we do next" kind of way, not the talking that the crowd is intended to hear). Some of the spots in the match were way hokey (the Shelley/Williams headbutt). Showing the Canadian Destroyer, however, is a way to impress people.

They need to turn down the crowd noise; it's great that they were so hot, however sometimes I couldn't hear Tenay and West.

A great debut, even if Bubba, erm, Brother Ray ought to be told to wear sleeves. Always.

#560 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:50 PM

Uhh.. all I did was ask you to speak quieter. Cripes, you flip out over the smallest things.

#561 GuilewasNK   No gimmicks necessary. CAGiversary!   21267 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:57 PM

A great debut, even if Bubba, erm, Brother Ray ought to be told to wear sleeves. Always.

Man, the fact that they can't used the Dudley name REALLY is stupid. I understand the business aspect of it, but after the WWE went through their shit with the World Wildlife Foundation or Fund or whatever, they should be a little more understanding.

#562 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:16 PM

Raw special tonight

“WWE RAW Exposed: The RAW Top 10” will examine even the most controversial topics in the history of Monday Night RAW, including the bitter Monday Night Wars with WCW and the Attitude era of the 1990s.

The special will air three times on USA Network in October, starting Oct. 2 at 10 p.m., one night before RAW makes its much-anticipated return to the USA Network.

The show can also be seen Oct. 3 at 11 p.m., immediately after that first RAW back on USA, and Oct. 7 at 10 p.m.

Monday Night RAW debuted in 1993, live from the Manhattan Center in New York City. Twelve years later, RAW celebrated the milestone of producing the most original episodes of any weekly fictional entertainment program in television history.

Some of the biggest names in WWE, past and present, will talk about their RAW experiences on “WWE RAW Exposed: The RAW Top 10” and how the show changed the face of sports-entertainment forever.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley, Triple H, John Cena, Trish Stratus and many more will provide unforgettable commentary.

#563 ace25one   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   218 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

ace25one

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:17 PM

Ok, just saw the part they cut from the impact show where bubba sends a message to the good human beings up in stamford"we have two words for you, tradmark this" and gives the camera the finger. They should of aired it. It's up on tna's site if you want to see it.

#564 GuilewasNK   No gimmicks necessary. CAGiversary!   21267 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 07:22 PM

Ok, just saw the part they cut from the impact show where bubba sends a message to the good human beings up in stamford"we have two words for you, tradmark this" and gives the camera the finger. They should of aired it. It's up on tna's site if you want to see it.

Nice!
http://www.tnawrestl...pact/index.html
http://www.tnawrestl...ids/team3d.html

I really like how the TNA sits is set up.

#565 Demolition Man   REV-OH-LU-TION! CAGiversary!   14870 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Demolition Man

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:33 PM

Uhh.. all I did was ask you to speak quieter. Cripes, you flip out over the smallest things.

There's a difference between just asking for one to speak quieter and to publically flame them over the issue. You flamed me plain and simple, and you left me but with no choice but to defend myself. I just won't bother coming to your little XBox Live chats anymore by the way if this is how you are going to treat people... then again, you are probably happy to hear that so all the power to you.

#566 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:42 PM

There's a difference between just asking for one to speak quieter and to publically flame them over the issue. You flamed me plain and simple, and you left me but with no choice but to defend myself. I just won't bother coming to your little XBox Live chats anymore by the way if this is how you are going to treat people... then again, you are probably happy to hear that so all the power to you.

I didn't flame you at all. You haven't seen one of my flames. I left you with no choice but to defend yourself? Do you realize that you're honestly sitting here pouting and crying and saying you won't come to a chat just because I asked you to speak quieter? You're thinking that me telling you to talk quieter is me trying to start some flame war where you're trying to defend your microphone's status or your voice or whatever.. what the hell? Just talk quieter dude, why are you acting like this is a huge argument/fight?

#567 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:28 PM

Actually I was rendering some song mixes I have been working on. As far as video capturing, my setup is a WinTV 250PVR which lets me do DVD quality MPEG-2 capturing on the fly since its hardware encoding based. From there I use a program called MPEG-VCR to edit out commercials/anything before and after the program. Then I author it in TMPG DVD Author, then finally burn it with Nero. Sounds like a lot of work, but its not really. Just a lot of waiting after only pressing a few buttons. :lol:

Cool. I've got a Sony GigaPocket, or whatever it's called, that came with my new comp. It's nice. Has three quality modes, and allows you to export to VCD MPEG, high quality MPEG 2, or DV-AVI (perfect for when I am editing something). Then, I make some AC3 tracks, re-encode if necessary with DVDShrink (if the size is too large)... and burn with RecordNow. :)

Samoa better get his first loss to Liger. Of course, Joe can still have overness; I'm expecting a hell of a match that makes both men look good. But Liger must win... and he better win. :evil:

#568 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:33 PM

Anyone in the mood for some Saucy Jack's rasslin' news! Brought to you by... Rocket Sauce! Rock out all night... and then itch like a motherfucker.

Without WWE SmackDown, UPN's Thursday night lineup scored an extremely low 2.4/4 rating this week. With SmackDown, UPN's scored a 3.7/7 Fast National rating on Friday night, the largest broadcast share for WWE SmackDown! - Thursday or Friday night - in quite some time.

The number was off hours of 3.4 and 4.0, which combined to give UPN a third place finish behind CBS and NBC.

While the preemptions will bring the final number down, this number certainly confirms that pro wrestling fans are not having any trouble finding WWE SmackDown! on its new night.

The following are some notes from WWE.com:

- A new commentary by Matt Hardy has been added for September 30 on WWE.com. In it, Hardy talks about his upcoming match with Edge at the WWE RAW "Homecoming" event this Monday when the company returns to the USA Network.

- An article has been added to WWE.com in regards to WrestleMania being named one of cable's most memorable events by CableWORLD Magazine. WrestleMania came in at No. 6 among other shows like as ESPN's SportsCenter, the O.J. Simpson trial, CNN’s Larry King Live, MTV’s The Real World and many others.

- An interview has been added with legendary WWF/WWE ring announcer Howard Finkel and his thoughts on the company moving back to the USA Network this Monday for WWE RAW. Finkel also talks about the roles of legends on the show this Monday and taking part in the first ever RAW. To read the full interview, visit WWE.com..

- A video clip has also been added of John Cena at the VH1 "Hip Hop Honors" event this past weekend. For more, again visit WWE.com.

- And finally, a note has been issued in regards to a segment that took place on Byte This on Wednesday involving Matt Striker and Todd Grisham. Striker dressed up as The Ultimate Warrior and read Warrior's statement in a mocking manner.

- The line-up for an upcoming SmackDown House Show on October 24 in Davis, CA has Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero for the World Heavyweight Title and JBL vs. Rey Mysterio. This could mean those feuds won't be ending after the No Mercy PPV, although House Show cards are always subject to change.

- The first ever online edition of Heat has been added. The show is broken up into four parts that includes the following matches: Tajiri vs. Tyson Tomko, Johnny Parisi vs. Matt Striker, Matt Hardy in action and The Heart Throbs vs. The Hurricane & Rosey. For more, visit WWE.com.

-Velocity is also available on it's new page. As with Heat, each match is available to watch individually.

- A new "5 Questions with the Champ" video segment has been added with John Cena. To view it, visit WWE.com.

- An article has been added with "Superstar" Billy Graham and his involvement with the WWE RAW Homecoming event this Monday on October 3rd when the company returns to the USA Network. For more, visit WWE.com.

-WWE.com also has an exclusive video of Christy and Melina having a confrontation backstage at SmackDown.

- The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart for the week ending 10/8. 'Tombstone: History of the Undertaker' is in first place, 'WrestleMania 21' in third, 'Road Warriors: Life & Death' in fourth, 'ECW One Night Stand' in sixth, and 'The Great American Bash 2005' in seventh place.

- A viewing party will be held at the Universal CityWalk Stage in Hollywood, CA., on Monday 10/3 from 7PM till 11PM for the first edition of RAW back on USA Network. A pre-show will be held from 7 to 8PM and WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam will be in attendance. More info at citywalkhollywood.com

- From wwe.com: Ever wonder what happens when RAW goes to commercial break? This Monday night, RAW returns to the USA Network. As part of the huge WWE Homecoming celebration, WWE.com will introduce a revolutionary way to experience Monday Night RAW. When the USA Network goes to commercial break, WWE's cameras will remain live, exclusively on WWE.com.

- The Jimmy Hart Energy Drink - http://www.mouthofthesouth.tv/

WWE has signed former WCW referee Mickey Jay. He reffed some matches last Monday on Raw.

Batista is featured in the latest issue of Smackdown! Magazine. He's wearing a 70's-style Michael Jordan Washington Bullets jersey.

Babe of the Year photos of Stacy Keibler have just been posted for the month of October on WWE.com. The photos have feature Stacy in a referee outfit, an angel outfit with wings, not to mention an devilish-type outfit.

A DVD on Superstar Billy Graham is set to be released in January 2006. His autobiography is scheduled to be released by WWE as well in January 2006. This will be the first DVD WWE will release on a former WWWF star.

Jesse Ventura's commentary has been edited off the Wrestlemania 6 match-up between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior that is featured in the new Ultimate Warrior DVD. WWE doesn't want to pay royalties to Ventura. It remains to be seen if his commentary will also be edited off the forthcoming Wrestlemania DVD box set. Gorilla Monsoon talks in between a lot of dead air, although, the vocal Toronto crowd makes things a bit better.

Sabu will make a special appearance at Rob Van Dam's "5 Star Comics & Wrestling" store from 2-4:00PM this coming Sunday at 1872 Pacific Coast Highway in Lomita. You can get more information by calling 310-326-5RVD.

Several non-contracted OVW workers got matches at the Monday and Tuesday tapings last week. In Waco, Cliff Compton jobbed to Danny Basham. In Laredo, Matt Hardy went over Russell Simpson for the Velocity tapings, Simon Dean pinned Robbie Dawber also for Velocity, and on SmackDown! this past Friday, Bobby Lashley's opponent was Russell Simpson.

TheNortherner.com has an article on Red Bull energy drink and how "Stone Cold" Steve Austin drank them daily for about a year and almost had a heart attack.

Lots of good interviews at PWInsider.com Too long to post here. Interviews include Kip James, Monty Brown, Dr. Tom Prichard, and Sign Guy Dudley. Also, they have some shots of the new Adrenaline Series 16 figures.

#569 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:39 PM

- The Jimmy Hart Energy Drink - http://www.mouthofthesouth.tv/

Megaphone included with every purchase?

#570 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:55 PM

So I finally decided to check out "five questions with the champ".. i'm going to go watch more of them. In this edition, he actually talks about his first love and his most memorable moment in his life, the time he got in a fight with his dad. He also admits (if I heard him correctly) that he was abused as a child. It was very personal, which I didn't expect, I thought it'd be typical pre-scripted hype-generating stuff, but it wasn't.