If 360 comes out Nov. 25th...

If it releases this day, I know I'm certainly not buying one. No way in hell I'm going to stand in already long lines that will be made even longer by the fact that this system launches on the same day as black friday.

[quote name='rallen']IGN states most retailers expect the 360 to come out the Friday after Thanksgiving.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/647/647185p1.html

Like most Americans, I will be out of town, over with fmaily, away from where I pre-ordered. Now I know EB holds for only 48 hours, especially for something that's this hot.

Am I, like many others going to be screwed if the 360 comes out on this date?[/QUOTE]

i would be willing to bet eb will have a final price pretty soon, then you can go in and give them the full amount, then they will hold it for a long time for you since it is paid in full.

if it comes out on the 25th i still wont be buying one, and ill be enjoying the sweet sweet sounds of CHILDREN OF BODOM, AMON AMARTH, and TRIVIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be kinda happy. I'm gonna grab mine from Sam's Club and since no one shops there Black Friday Morning I wont have to fight my way to get one.

If it comes out that day, I still won't buy one, but I will go to my local best buy with a camcorder, just to capture the carnage at hand.

[quote name='smalien1']That's my b-day!
I wish a quality system was coming out instead[/QUOTE]

Dammit I missed you in the Theater.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']why do they release the games earlier than the systems? what good are the games without the f'ing systems to play them on[/QUOTE]

I dunno, i guess if i ordered a system online it would be nice to grab a few games for it in store so i can play them when i get my system in the mail and dont have to deal with the hardware rush. Other than that i dont know why they would.

Just to be able to stand back and watch the bloodshed in front of BB that morning would be more than worth it, IMO.

[quote name='mtxbass1']If it releases this day, I know I'm certainly not buying one. No way in hell I'm going to stand in already long lines that will be made even longer by the fact that this system launches on the same day as black friday.[/QUOTE]

I will stand in the lines only because I want some PC parts and games on the cheap, but I will curse MS to high hell if they do release it that day. I went two years ago and best buy had a line that stretched to the other end of the shopping center by the time they opened. I can't even fathom the lines if they start selling 360's on Black Friday

Now that I think about it...I'm not sure how many more people would be there. I would think that the Black Friday and midnight release crews are made up of a lot of the same people to begin with.

bread's done
Back