Bioshock 2, Batman, blu-rays, MvC2 (PS2), LBP and others for trade!

2Fast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Have

:360:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bioshock 2
Blue Dragon (sealed)

Dead Space
Saints Row
Star Trek: Legacy
Too Human

:ps3:
Little Big Planet (sealed)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

:ps2:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Shadow of the Colossus

:ds:
Sonic Rush
Star Trek Tactical Assault

:psp:
LocoRoco

:br:
Babel
Invincible
TMNT
Transformers (sealed)

Wants

:360:
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolt
Fight Night Round 4
Halo Wars
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Saints Row 2
Tropico 3

:ps3:
God of War Collection
Uncharted 2
Valkyria Chronicles

:ds:
Age of Empires: Mythologies

:br:
American Gangster
American History X
Apocalypto
Blow
Boogie Nights
Glory
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
The Green Mile
Inglourious Basterds
Patton
W.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my list (The TGN one, link in sig.) for ICO and Phantom Brave please! Don't have anything from your wants, but maybe you'll see something.

Nice list BTW.

[quote name='kimsh0t']interest in phantom brave and disgaea. is the disgaea sealed with the seal?

cml and pm me[/QUOTE]

yep, it sure is.

[quote name='wubb']Check my list (The TGN one, link in sig.) for ICO and Phantom Brave please! Don't have anything from your wants, but maybe you'll see something.

Nice list BTW.[/QUOTE]

sorry wubb, didnt see anything i wanted. thanks for the offer though!

[quote name='Cloak']since your new to the site would you consider sending first?[/QUOTE]

sending my game off first? yeah no problem. i would probably send any game off ASAP, but would expect the person i am trading with to do the same.

i know i am a "newbie" but i have spent hours a day on this site since i joined in april, i just dont always create threads or post on others. i finally made the decision to make a trade list (something i thought id never do) to see if i could get in on some good games and get some CAGs some good games too. Everyone wins this way :) .

CML for Ico, Phantom Brave, and Ikaruga. I might be coming across a Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls pretty soon here so keep that in mind when looking at my trade list. Also, PM me with your response, thanks.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']CML for: Ico, Disgaea, and Phantom Brave![/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt see anything i was really interested in, thanks anyway!

CML for these games.

Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga - includes box and instructions.
Mario Kart: Super Circuit - includes box and instructions.
Ikaruga - like new, bought used from gamestop.

[quote name='RawisJericho']CML for these games.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit - includes box and instructions.
Ikaruga - like new, bought used from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt see anything that interested me. btw, good game bears!

I've got a mint copy of shaq-fu to trade for disgaea if your interested, hell I'm feeling generous today so I'll throw in a copy of the awesome batman forever for snes :D

[quote name='NeoSmith19']I've got a mint copy of shaq-fu to trade for disgaea if your interested, hell I'm feeling generous today so I'll throw in a copy of the awesome batman forever for snes :D[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you my mint, sealed copy of Summoner for PS2, Rocketeer for SNES, and my NGAGE for whatever you've got.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I'll trade you my mint, sealed copy of Summoner for PS2, Rocketeer for SNES, and my NGAGE for whatever you've got.[/QUOTE]

well I do have a copy of project overkill that I was saving to trade for REZ but I'll trade it to you for all the stuff you mentioned

[quote name='NeoSmith19']well I do have a copy of project overkill that I was saving to trade for REZ but I'll trade it to you for all the stuff you mentioned[/QUOTE]

Do you happen to have Virtual Pool? Been looking forever for that rare. Will trade my Halo LE Xbox for that sucker.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Do you happen to have Virtual Pool? Been looking forever for that rare. Will trade my Halo LE Xbox for that sucker.[/QUOTE]

Nope sorry, I've been searching for that gem for a while now myself, but i can offer you a mint copy of twisted metal 3 for your halo xbox

[quote name='NeoSmith19']Nope sorry, I've been searching for that gem for a while now myself, but i can offer you a mint copy of twisted metal 3 for your halo xbox[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Ikaruga - like new, bought used from gamestop.

I have a sealed copy (bought new from Circuit City) of Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls, but nothing else on your list. PM if you want to work a deal.

[quote name='Cloak']cml for Disgaea and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga[/QUOTE]

sorry, didnt see anything that interested me. thanks anyway!

I've got a mint copy of the rare game biofreaks for the n64 that i was saving to trade for gitaroo man, but i'm willing to let it go for ikaruga and phantom brave

[quote name='NeoSmith19']I've got a mint copy of the rare game biofreaks for the n64 that i was saving to trade for gitaroo man, but i'm willing to let it go for ikaruga and phantom brave[/QUOTE]

I'll counteract that offer with a better offer. heres the deal, you give me 3 pizzas, and ill give you 15 dollars.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I'll counteract that offer with a better offer. heres the deal, you give me 3 pizzas, and ill give you 15 dollars.[/QUOTE]

sounds good man PM sent, while im at it i'll trade you my soul for smackdown

[quote name='NeoSmith19']sounds good man PM sent, while im at it i'll trade you my soul for smackdown[/QUOTE]

CML for putting my evil into you.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']CML for putting my evil into you.[/QUOTE]

I'll let you put your evil in me if worms 3d is included in the deal

bread's done
Back