See Ay Gee Oh Tee Tee By Double-U Ess Be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post evar, to reclaim my previous title. :D

[quote name='BigSpooneyBardy'] Do it and I'll hunt down your family :evil:[/QUOTE]

I dunno, the imagined look on your face would be enough to endure your wrath. :lol:

I pity you all...trying to get the first and second posts...pathetic. You should find better things to do like save the whales or something.

[quote name='Scorch']I actually had to say that out loud ;/[/QUOTE]
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It took me an embarassingly long moment to figure out this is the new OTT. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='2poor']he was banned?[/QUOTE]

I'm making the assumption because he hasn't had a chance to post another thread questioning why his threads keep getting deleted/locked.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm making the assumption because he hasn't had a chance to post another thread questioning why his threads keep getting deleted/locked.[/QUOTE]
I think he took a hint.
EDIT: NM. He's just posting in other threads.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I think he took a hint.[/QUOTE]

no, the "hint" would have been after the 2 deletion, by the time he hit the last one it was practically written on the wall in blood!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I think he took a hint.
EDIT: NM. He's just posting in other threads.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure ... did you see the sig? :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']I dont get the title....see A G by......oh...nvm...I'm not stupid just slow... :p[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Seems my title has wildly exceeded my expectations already. Now I'm just waiting for someone else to create another OTT and say "Hay j00 guyz derz know OTT so I post fix for you."

That last OTT went well, Cheapy posting, a banning, some Burnout and food discussion and some of that Adenvent Children stuff the kids like so much.

[quote name='JimmieMac']That last OTT went well, Cheapy posting, a banning, some Burnout and food discussion and some of that Adenvent Children stuff the kids like so much.[/QUOTE]
We can only hope this Oh Tee Tee gets the same kind of love. Cupped nuts and all.

[quote name='JimmieMac']That last OTT went well, Cheapy posting, a banning, some Burnout and food discussion and some of that Adenvent Children stuff the kids like so much.[/QUOTE]

Wha? Who got banned?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah I saw that one too. I was about to reply to it but then decided I didn't feel like giving him the satisfaction.[/QUOTE]
I'm stalking him now. It's so funny how obsessed he is. Censorship my ass. Try you made tons of dumbass threads that could have been taken care of via PM.

wow, I am posting from my xbox. this is really annoying, it keeps erasing things and freezing. kay, that's all i got

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I probably will. Question--do you think threads should be closed or deleted?[/QUOTE]
You should have taken to PM. Simple as that.

[quote name='DT778']I had to pay a $20 late fee to petition for graduation... thats gay.[/QUOTE]

Well if you cant do it on time then you are not ready to graduate without giving the school more money :p

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wha? Who got banned?[/QUOTE]
Starts with Karlie, ends with Lina, and Kittie in the middle...with her feet flyin' up in the air.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I probably will. Question--do you think threads should be closed or deleted?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but your avatar just bugs the hell out of me.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']When I saw him talking about it, I had to step in.[/QUOTE]

It's like a good old fashioned Intervention.

Ahh so anyway...

Am I the only one that thinks Mr. Answer is that guy at a party that tries to inject himself into every conversation cause no one will pay attention to him?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Starts with Karlie, ends with Lina, and Kittie in the middle...with her feet flyin' up in the air.[/QUOTE]

So she did finally get the banning? I was wondering why I hadn't seen it in a while.

Her name doesn't come up in the member list search, did she not only get banned but deleted too?!?

WTF I miss EVERYTHING!

There should be a place where it shows those banned and for what...(if there isn't something like that already). Would be funny/interesting.

[quote name='Tiphireth']What was the final straw?[/QUOTE]
I dunno. I just saw "Banned" under her name when I was reading the last OTT. Unless she changed it herself...dunno

[quote name='shrike4242']Violation of the TOS. That's all that needs to be said.[/QUOTE]

DAMN! Now I'll never know!!! Why do I always miss everything.

[quote name='whoknows']Well if you cant do it on time then you are not ready to graduate without giving the school more money :p[/QUOTE]
The deadlines are too early. The deadline for spring grad without a fee is next week. Luckely I was looking at the calender to see when finals were and I saw that the final deadline for fall was thursday.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ahh so anyway...

Am I the only one that thinks Mr. Answer is that guy at a party that tries to inject himself into every conversation cause no one will pay attention to him?[/QUOTE]

Really? I've been pretty quit since I've been a member (which is longer than the current account and no I wasn't banned or anything) I initially wanted to know why a thread (that was not greatly beneficial but not malevolent) was deleted. But then was spurred to needing to asky why 3 threads were deleted.

Trying to inject myself into every conversation? A simple answer an hour ago would have sufficed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back