[Back!] 1080 Avalanche GameCube $19.99

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']If you can't wait, it's probably a universal price drop, go check BB and use a GGC and get it for $15.[/quote]

my posts like this kept being deleted, 2 times already!

hmmm, my post about it being $14.99 after the GGC at BB seem to be disapearing.

[quote name='BigNick']hmmm, my post about it being $14.99 after the GGC at BB seem to be disapearing.[/quote]

It's possible someone may be abusing their moderation privileges.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='BigNick']hmmm, my post about it being $14.99 after the GGC at BB seem to be disapearing.[/quote]

It's possible someone may be abusing their moderation privileges.[/quote]

Thats what I though. Cant comprehend the truth very well.

[quote name='Akkis99']Im going to get it for 15 bucks this weekend atr BB[/quote]

You have to use the GGC to get it for $15.

I just ordered 2, thank you very much! I've been looking for a deal onthis.

(For those who think I'm looking to resell my 2nd or soemthing, I'm not--I needed 2 copies for my GCN LAN setup)

[quote name='b3b0p']I'm just wondering is this "Player's Choice"?[/quote]

Good question, I too would like to know if this is Players Choice.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='BigNick']hmmm, my post about it being $14.99 after the GGC at BB seem to be disapearing.[/quote]

Thats what I though. Cant comprehend the truth very well.[/quote]

Man, I'm not even going to attempt to speculate the bullshit that's going on. :shock:

It's possible that post was deleted as:

1) Bestbuy.com doesn't seem to have 1080 listed.
2) The game is $49.99 at Best Buy B&M
3) The game is $49.99 at EB's B&M.

I'm hoping this is a universal price drop, but my gut is telling me that EB.com is clearing out inventory and that we may NOT see this price reflected in local stores... and this is bugging me. $23 to get it online (with shipping), or wait on the chance it's a universal price drop and that I can get it from a real store?

Remember... Waverace -never- went to Player's Choice.

It's not a bad price plus you can get it registered at Nintendo.com and qualify for something or other if they ever decide to get us U.S. gamers a decent rewards program like the Japanese gamers have, the lucky bums.

This is pretty much the price I've been waiting for to get this fantastic racer. Thanks, NintendoFanGirl.

-Hoshi

I liked it, a lot. People pissed on it because it came after SSX3, and didn't do a good job of ripping it off. SSX3 is very feature-heavy, loads of unlockables (to my understanding), and is more trick-centric ala Tony Hawk. 1080:A is pretty much the snowboarding equivalent to Wave Race. You can do tricks, but they only amount to giving you speed boosts during the races. It's just a nice, fast, arcadey racer. Probably not worth $50 in the face of SSX3, but definitely worth $20.

-Hoshi

Well, I have been wanting this game for so long that I could not resist and I got one. Crossing fingers for a non-players choice. Either way though I still want it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='BigNick']hmmm, my post about it being $14.99 after the GGC at BB seem to be disapearing.[/quote]

thats REALY funny, and a bit sad.

[quote name='CheapyD']Don't forget, there is a $10 mail in gift voucher when you buy 2 select games (1080 Avalanche is one of them)
Eligible games[/quote]

thats a DAMN good deal! im thinking about getting pikmin and fzero for 27!

well lets go for the hat trick!!

this game is awesome (1080) i picked it up last weekend and its a really fun snowboarding game in the vein of the classic coolboarders games (1+2)

this game iss nothing like ssx 3. i find it the exact opposite, so if you dont like ssx, you might want to give this a shot

I took the printed out EB website ad to CC and pricematched for $16.99. The guy at the counter said he was going to check on the internet because it was odd that the new price was less than the preplayed price, but was very polite and almost apologetic about it.

Anyway, walked out the door with 1080 Avalanche for $16.99. BTW, it is not a universal price drop...yet.

bread's done
Back