Holy hell, Revolution controller inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize it offers a lot of possibilities and it could be very neat, but at the same time there is no way this should be the main controller in my opinion. I'm not against trying different things it's just that it looks like it limits a lot at the same time. I'm a sucker for Nintendo games unfortunately so this doesn't matter too much anyways.

Amazing my ass. Its some sort sick twisted combination of the original NES controller, the original CDI controller with the functionality of the Power Glove build in. If they make a Rob 2.0 attachment somethings gonna get blown up.

+3!

Oh, and it's offical now. Revolution= gimmick machine. I expect lots and lots of DS-style "minigame with funky control" stuff going on. Dang.

I don't know. After seeing the controller.... I don't know... I want to be open minded.. I'll wait till I see some video of people playing actual games with the controller. I see where nintendo is targeting the mainstreamers (for example Nintendogs)... but... it's more of a remote then a controller. I'll need a controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back