Madden 06 (sealed)
NCAA 06 Football
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

W: Anything for PS3 (will check lists)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an extra Star Wars: KOTOR II guide and an extra Front Mission 4 guide. I'm interested in your MK: Deception guide and your XenoSaga II guide. LMK if we can make a deal.

-Zak

Sorry. Didn't see anything in your list that interested me.

[quote name='kimsh0t']interest in ff8 guide.

pm me and cml also.[/QUOTE]

All PM's replied to and list updated. Anyone got something good for me (Shadow Hearts, .hack, Final Fantasy)? Come on... someone's got to have something good and want a bunch of my crap! :roll:

K, I'm tired of looking at these game boxes with everything but the game in them. Somebody want any of these?? If I don't get at least one of them out of here today, I'm gonna start offing them, one every hour, until they're all dead or someone actually trades with me. You've been warned! :pray:

[quote name='CocheseUGA']CML for the BiA guide, and any pics or specs on the wheel?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in the Rise to Honor guide in exchange for the Brothers in Arms. As for the wheel, it is the Logitech Driving Force wheel. I don't have anyway to take a picture (unless I waste a roll of 24 pictures just to take the couple of the wheel), but here is a link to one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005NJZJ/103-0333602-0371830?v=glance&n=172282

If you are interested, let me know.

[quote name='Danro']Wasnt sure if youd like to trade your Halo manual, but im interested in that and Grand Turismo 3 disc.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

as far as i know, a full-length guide was never made for the original Shadow Hearts; unless you're looking for the 16 page mini-guide that was given out. but even then i think that was a special promo because the case i saw had some sticker that said something about it not being for retail sales. a really nifty guide, too.

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']as far as i know, a full-length guide was never made for the original Shadow Hearts; unless you're looking for the 16 page mini-guide that was given out. but even then i think that was a special promo because the case i saw had some sticker that said something about it not being for retail sales. a really nifty guide, too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Definately did not know that.

[quote name='Kendal']Is that Deluxe?[/quote]

No just the game sealed. Bought it online, but just came across a Deluxe version so I no longer need the regular version.

bread's done
Back