Free Pizza

This is a repost, and definitely YMMV. I don't know if E-Trade issued new coupons, but I've seen this coupon before and the expiration date on the old coupon was long past expired.

If you can get it to work, great. But a lot of Pizza Hut stores may not accept them, like those YMMV Domino's coupons.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']This is a repost, and definitely YMMV. I don't know if E-Trade issued new coupons, but I've seen this coupon before and the expiration date on the old coupon was long past expired.

If you can get it to work, great. But a lot of Pizza Hut stores may not accept them, like those YMMV Domino's coupons.[/QUOTE]

Well, it doesnt hurt to try, i guess. I dont have much confidence, though.

I'm going to try it here around halftime of the 'Skins game and see if it works, however the fact that there is no barcode or anything makes me think it may not work.

YMMV as was stated before. There is a hard cardboard like coupon that this comes on. If the employee understands the system or you get a manager, this wont fly. After the last coupon madness thing Pizza Hut got smarter about their coupons. They went to hard cards (no printouts) and usually have a coupon/discount code that is unique to each promo (so you cant photoshop an old coupon, fix the expire date, and get it passed)

Again, pray for stupid employees.

The 3 pizza huts around here will not accept this coupon, they say so right inside the door...so its got to be ymmv then, because It will not work around here. Thanks anyways OP.

When your order delivery, do you tell them you have a coupon on the phone, or just give it to them? Because if you "forgot" to tell them, and just hand them the coupon, they'd have to take it..I doubt they'd wanna go back with a medium pizza..>_>;;

[quote name='Saucy Jack']
If you can get it to work, great. But a lot of Pizza Hut stores may not accept them, like those YMMV Domino's coupons.[/QUOTE]

I'm still using that Domino's coupon. :cool:

[quote name='DT778']do people say cool beans in real life or only online?[/QUOTE]

I used to date a girl who said it all the time and I picked the habit of saying it. Didn't know other people said it as well. Maybe she gets around? :lol:

[quote name='valor19']I used to date a girl who said it all the time and I picked the habit of saying it. Didn't know other people said it as well. Maybe she gets around? :lol:[/QUOTE]
slap yourself.

[quote name='valor19']I used to date a girl who said it all the time and I picked the habit of saying it. Didn't know other people said it as well. Maybe she gets around? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought my old girlfriend was the only one that said that. Man, she really must have gotten around :lol:

As for this coupon. Forget it. There isn't even a promotional code on it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']This is a repost, and definitely YMMV. I don't know if E-Trade issued new coupons, but I've seen this coupon before and the expiration date on the old coupon was long past expired.

I once had a coupon for buy 1 pizza get one free. So I call up pizza hut use it and the driver comes a little later. He asks for the coupon I give it to him and he goes this is for papa johns. But I gave them the coupon code over the phone. So he said oh well and took it.

My friend had this coupon a few months ago, so we went to Pizza Hut to try it out. We got a table, showed it to the waitress, an she said the coupon was fine. When we went to pay after we ate, the manager didn't want to take it because it didn't have a barcode, but eventually did because the waitress already told us we could. I felt bad, because I think the waitress got into trouble. To be safe, I wouldn't use this coupon more than once per location. I'm sure Pizza Hut will eventually catch on.

I'm going to call this dead simply because I suspect most Pizza Hut locations are either already aware of this or soon will be. No big deal tho, as I find their pizza very stale tasting.

[quote name='varsitygamer']SWEET. Thanks OP.

Lets hope the Pizza Hut on campus doesn't fag out like the Dominos did (they don't do the 5,5,5 anymore).[/QUOTE]

Who's OP?

bread's done
Back