Tom Green Show Complete Series $20.97

[quote name='Dingleberry']how many season did that show run for?[/QUOTE]

"twenty six classic Tom Green Show episodes" is what it states. What's a typical season? 13 episodes? If so, two full seasons. Somehow though I think there were more seasons than that.

[quote name='projecteightysix']this is just the complete canadian series, i think[/QUOTE]
I think so as well. It makes no mention of MTV.

Whoa, I definitely have to get this. I was looking around a couple of the Tom Green Show DVDs a week ago too, but I couldn't find any.

Canadian show, so it's different from the MTV stuff. That actually interests me more. According to the Amazon page there is commentary by Tom as well.

I loved his MTV show for the 1st season, it kind of lost some of it's appeal after that IMO.

A lot of nutty shows tend to lose their steam after one year. Chappelle managed to actually get better in his 2nd season, but then he melted down.

I'm tempted to put in an order, but I'll probably wait on this.

I'm assuming that the Canadian show contains totally different material than the US one and is not simply the US show uncensored, am I right?

[quote name='jpmoney']I'm assuming that the Canadian show contains totally different material than the US one and is not simply the US show uncensored, am I right?[/QUOTE]

Actually the canadian show was the precursor to the american MTV show. The canadian show was an indie, cable access show.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Actually the canadian show was the precursor to the american MTV show. The canadian show was an indie, cable access show.[/QUOTE]

The Canadian Show was MUCH better than the MTV stuff. I used to have a dubbed vhs tape that I bought off Ebay with 6 hours of his public access show. GREAT stuff but the tape got stolen with most of my other good shit last year and I've never been able to replace it. I'm getting this at release, thanks OP I didn't even know this was coming out!

[quote name='$hady']The Canadian Show was MUCH better than the MTV stuff. I used to have a dubbed vhs tape that I bought off Ebay with 6 hours of his public access show. GREAT stuff but the tape got stolen with most of my other good shit last year and I've never been able to replace it. I'm getting this at release, thanks OP I didn't even know this was coming out![/QUOTE]

someone stole a bootleg vhs tape?

[quote name='Theenternal']someone stole a bootleg vhs tape?[/QUOTE]

LOL yea it was among many other things. :bomb:

Edit: lol i'm tired and cant type ;)

[quote name='demomanTNA']You mean they are expecting people to PAY for this?

Very sad day indeed in the history of DVD.....[/QUOTE]

Interesting this little comment would come from someone with a wrestling avatar and sig. You realize that most people think it's stupid to pay $35 for a PPV to watch half naked muscle heads wrestle choreographed matches? You OR people like you buy that and you buy a $200 Wrestlemania dvd set but you talk shit about a comedy show?
PLEASE........

And then there's Green himself, waxing the hood of this digital Slutmobile with a scintillating commentary.

yeah I'm getting this!!

I'll buy the DD one in the morning if this can be confirmed as the "best deal"

[quote name='polaricecaves']And then there's Green himself, waxing the hood of this digital Slutmobile with a scintillating commentary.

yeah I'm getting this!!

I'll buy the DD one in the morning if this can be confirmed as the "best deal"[/QUOTE]

Anyone remember burning foot man or him being on top of the buildings in Canada with the bullhorn and doing play by play of the people walking down the street or when he rented the BMW to get digits from hot mommas or when he was walking around asking people where they were going and the old guy attacked him and tried to break the mic or damn they go on and on!:D

Since Tom Green had an MTV show, I'll just announce a possibly interesting piece of MTV DVD news here:

Clone High fans, today Clone High was released on DVD... in Canada. No U.S. release has been planned, but it might be possible. Now, if only they'd release 3-South.

In non-MTV related news... Robot Chicken Season 1 hits DVD in January, to go alongside the beginning of Season 2 on TV.

[quote name='jpmoney']I'm assuming that the Canadian show contains totally different material than the US one and is not simply the US show uncensored, am I right?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is that thing in your sig?

Has anyone seen this thing B&M? Bestbuy.com doesn't even list it for sale, so I doubt it's in-store. Seems like an indy-type distribution thing. I'm going in either today or tomorrow...will update.

I'm gonna have to throw out my hate for Tom Green. Oh, and Johnny Knoxville while we're at it. Cunts.

[quote name='$hady']Interesting this little comment would come from someone with a wrestling avatar and sig. You realize that most people think it's stupid to pay $35 for a PPV to watch half naked muscle heads wrestle choreographed matches? You OR people like you buy that and you buy a $200 Wrestlemania dvd set but you talk shit about a comedy show?
PLEASE........[/QUOTE]
I couldnt have said it better myself. And that goes for everyone who feels the need to express their dislike of a form of entertainment, whether it be the Tom Green Show or Harry Potter or Madden.

Hell ya, we're set kiddies. Got to love that show. I don't see how anyone could deny the genius of Long Beach and the Slutmobile. =)

Thanks for the info.

From Amazon.com:

Availability: This item will be released on December 6, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

DDD shows as released, Best Buy says 10/25, FYE says 12/6, WTF is going on?

bread's done
Back