Want: Final Fantasy Tatics: The War of the Lions PSP | FS/FT:-Buy my SEALED DS Lite!-

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
.JPG's Trade List
This list was last updated on:
11-8-07

General Information:

-If your interested in an item, don't hesitate to PM me! I will try and be as honest as possible about any item, and will always check lists if you want to trade.
-Make offers! Feel free to offer on any item, I only ask that you don't lowball. Not every offer will be accepted, but doesn't hurt to ask!
-Questionable about an item? Don't worry, send a PM and request a picture of the item. I will take some pictures of that item and let you decide. The reason I don't have pictures on now is because it takes up a lot of space, but if you want picture(s) of an item, it's no problem at all.

Payment Information:

PayPal is the only accepted source of payment.

-Unless you have 19 or more feedback (or we both agree on something), I will not ship first until payment is received.

Shipping Information:

-I will normally ship First Class or Media Mail possibly w/ Delivery Confirmation.
-I will ship to anyone in the US with prices listed, if you are in Canada, just ask for shipping costs, and I will let you know.
-You ship first, unless you have 19 or more feedback (with no negatives)

**WANTS:**
:psp: PSP:
High Want - Final Fantasy Tatics: The War of the Lions
I'm really looking for this game and needing it soon, would like to trade! Please CML or PM me to work something out!

:wii: Wii:
High Want - Wii Points Card
Medium Want - Nunchuck (Preferably new)
Low/Medium Want - Wiimote (Preferably new)
Medium Want - Wii games (Offer what you have!)

**HAVES:**

:ds: Systems:
Polar White DS Lite [New/Sealed] - $116 Shipped!
-Includes Metroid Prime Pinball w/ Rumble Pack (NEW)
-Ready to ship! Shipping will include insurance up to $100
If your interested and would like to see pictures, feel free to ask! The DS Lite is a Polar White color, it has never been opened and is factory sealed. I'm open to any offers, but would like to stick to the asking price if possible. I'm not really looking to trade this item, but you are welcome to present any offers as I might be interested. Each will be considered. :)

:ds: DS:
**ADDED!** Elite Beat Agents [New/Sealed]
**ADDED!** Nintendo DS Browser [New/Sealed]
Metroid Prime Pinball [New/Sealed]
True Swing Golf [New/Sealed]

:gba: GBA:
**ADDED!** Final Fantasy V [New/Sealed]
Spy Hunter Super Sprint [New/Sealed]

:gc: GCN:
Mario Party 4 (K-Mart Exclusive) [New/Sealed]

:psp: PSP:
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex [Played a few times, excellent condition]
Tomb Raider Legends [Played a few times, good condition]
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails [New/Sealed]

PayPal

Gone:
Trauma Center: Under the Knife [New/Sealed]

[quote name='Visc']will you take the equivalent of the BB sale price of Dawn of Souls plus shipping?[/QUOTE]

I replied to your PM

[quote name='Redeema']Since no one is offering I'll trade you my two GBA games for FF I & II. CML and let me know.[/QUOTE]

Nothing caught my eye, sorry.

Also I do have offers, I've just waiting on replies that I sent, so if anyone else is interested, they should offer before they're sold.

[quote name='jughead']you interested in my Minish Cap for your FF: DOS. Mine is complete but not sealed.[/QUOTE]

Actually already had the opportunetly for Minish Cap but passed it up. So thanks anyways, do you have anything else up for trade?

[quote name='.JPG']Replied to all joshingit, HoverCraft, and Aika.

Thanks for your interest[/QUOTE]

If you PMD me I didn't get it....yet.

One FF is still available, would trade for King of Queens Season, a wireless router, or DS games, also it is for sale.

Bump! Re-opened tradelist for a few days! Have to get rid of this Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga within a day or so or it's off to eBay!

I'm looking to trade but will sell, I'm looking for DS games.

There's not much to look through, hoping to add more soon, but for now, browse!

New trade list updated!

Nintendo DS $20 Game Sale! I will CML also, so just ask or PM.

Edit: Sorry if my trade list looks a little weird, I'm having some trouble with it right now, but am working on getting it fixed.

bread's done
Back