baldur's gate dark alliance 2 for ps2 14.97 plus shipping

wow. never expected sears to have great deals on videogames. $15 is an amazing price for a good co-op game.

Awesome! I've been waiting to find this cheap. Do you HAVE to cut off the UPC for the rebate? I'll just bite the shipping charges if that's the case.

[quote name='zombie']Awesome! I've been waiting to find this cheap. Do you HAVE to cut off the UPC for the rebate? I'll just bite the shipping charges if that's the case.[/quote]

Yeah, you do. I checked the rebate details on the site and it says "no reproductions of UPC accepted." Ass! I'll wait for a $19.99 price at BB.

Oh well. It's a deal for the $21 and change I paid after tax. I usually go for the $5 off with the GGC, but BB is about 45 minutes away and I'd spend that $5 in gas anyways. :p

I just got back from Best Buy, and they pricematched the printout of the web page, but it's a huge YMMV.

The customer service droid first said it had to be in a print ad, but I said I didn't have one, and Sears honors that price instore. After mentioning that I would just return the game and buy it at Sears, he called his manager over, who had the droid call Sears to verify that $14.97 is the in-store price.

I don't think he ever got through to Sears -- I tried calling a few stores myself, and some of the Electronics department phones just ring and ring forever. Anyway, he gave me the PM.

Total: $49.99 - $35.02 - 10% of diff ($3.50) = $11.47 plus tax. :D

Damn! It let me put it in the cart, proceed through checkout then told me there were no more available. :x

I was having trouble ordering through Sears so I printed out the Web page and took it to my local Sears store which had a couple copies of the game. It showed up as $49.95 but the honored the $14.97 price and I didn't have to deal with the shipping rebate. Great game Great Deal! :D

I may have to look into acquiring this... I haven't checked a Sears out in terms of game... well... ever... at least not RECENTLY... you'd have to go back to the days of the Nintendo Playchoice stations in the toy section for that one... and if you got that one, consider yourself either knowledgeable... or old... ^_^

I took the ad to CC, got it price matched for $11.47. This will only work if it's still in stock at Sears. Also got them to pricematch Gamestop's Soul Calibur II - got that for $14.49. Then they took BB's GGC and I got Castlevania Lamet of Innocence for $14.99. Not bad.

I preferred CoN, but I wouldn't pass this game up for such a cheap price.

I had it pricematched at Best Buy for $15. As long as you direct them to call a Sears store that has the game *in stock*, they will honor the price. The checkout guy behind the register next to the one I was at looked like he was going to cry when he saw the price. ^_^

-Nika

hmmm.. my best buy usually doesn't have time to call the store.

I wonder if I could just stick an xbox logo in there and pricematch :twisted:

Getting it in store is very ymmv, I tried at mine and they gave me some bullshit about not price maching their own online store, because they only pricematch "Other" Stores.... :evil:

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Getting it in store is very ymmv, I tried at mine and they gave me some bullshit about not price maching their own online store, because they only pricematch "Other" Stores.... :evil:[/quote]

Heh... how... dumb... why not them tell you 'hey screw buying overpriced crap here... go to your local Circuit City or Best Buy and get it for much much affordable...'

"Is this game even half as good as Champions of Norrath? "

No, but it is still worth 20 bucks. Although, I would go and get CON for 29 instead.

[quote name='rant']"Is this game even half as good as Champions of Norrath? "

No, but it is still worth 20 bucks. Although, I would go and get CON for 29 instead.[/quote]

It is a good deal for those who already have Champions and are looking for something new.....

[quote name='elprincipe']Scored one at CC for 11.47 yesterday. Thanks all for the info! :D[/quote]

I wish the stores around here would price match, but they are all dicks...

I just read the rebate... and instead of cutting anything out, why didn't you guys just use your confirmation emails...?

bread's done
Back