[DEAD again!!!] Megaman NT, WarioWorld, 1080 Avalanche at $9.99 + $10 GV at EB

Man, FINALLY got in on Wario World before it got destroyed, thanks fliz! :)

Wow, this happened at exactly the same time yesterday. I guess this is the time to check EB's site everyday.

oh wow thanks, what was weird was about noon i was checking EBGames website to see if they had either and they had both, but listed for $29.99 each, then i check this website and suddenly they're 9.99, good stuff =)

edit: wow it went from 45 to 20 in stock in just a minute or two

[quote name='rsigley']
edit: wow it went from 45 to 20 in stock in just a minute or two[/quote]

And now it's down to 11, every 30 seconds it seems like a copy is being sold

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='rsigley']
edit: wow it went from 45 to 20 in stock in just a minute or two[/quote]

And now it's down to 11, every 30 seconds it seems like a copy is being sold[/quote]

6 :D

[quote name='Akkis99']whoa it dropped from 11 to 6 in the matter of 20 seconds. Megaman doesnt seem to be sellin at all[/quote]

where do you see how many are left at? i rarely shop on eb and have no clue....

i finally got in on wario world about 5 minutes ago...it didnt say sold out, so im assuming i got in

it told me just now that i can only buy the quantity in the quantity field at this time...im assuming that means one....

that means i got in on it about 10 minutes ago...good shit

i was lucky. I happened to check 1080 and saw it dropped so i went to see wario world and it was down to 10 again too

29 minutes to do in WW, I find it amazing how we CAGers so quickly singlehandedly destroy these EB $9.99 deals. It's uncanny.

[quote name='trent82']that's 3 times i've missed this game at $9.99[/quote]

Don't feel too bad, bro, I missed out on $9.99 Rygar like 6 or 7 times before I finally got in on it, and about as many times with WW too. Your turn will come :)

Ya, i wonder if EB knows there are people like us ready to hop on deals once a price drops to 10 bucks. What do you guys thing?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']shaq-fu! Wario World sold out during checkout.
I take it God doesn't want me to have this game.[/quote]

god actually did tell me to tell you that you are not aloud to have this game...i just forgot to tell you...sorry

I'm begining to hate this game. I miss the deals on it every time - normally by only a few minutes. 6th time and counting.

[quote name='daphatty']That would be nice since they have over 100 of the $29.99 variety.[/quote]

Lol, I found that interesting as well...

And just to confirm, it is likely an ONLINE ONLY deal because the store I went into on Saturday still listed Wario World at $29.99...

I finally had $9.99 Wario World in my cart......and it vanished SECONDS LATER as I checked out. Unbelievable. That makes FIVE times I've missed this.

And that's a truly awesome deal for those that got both 1080 and Wario World at $9.99, because the $10 gift voucher applies to both those titles... :)

[quote name='Akkis99']i order 1080 today and wario world today. Can i get the 10 buck vouchar still?[/quote]

i think so, i just printed out the form and filled it out waiting on 1080 to arrive (wario came today) so hopefully will get one of them for the price of tax + shipping =)

bread's done
Back