[Restocked P.618] ~ CHEAP Airsoft BB guns.. STARTING FROM $9

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Cheap Airsoft Pistols~!

Each purchase includes a 1000 pack of BBs regularly sold on ebay for upto $10!! (Unless noted otherwise)

HUGE SAVINGS!

M650 [RESTOCKED AS OF 10/4]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7190057200&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

P.618 [RESTOCKED AS OF 10/16]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7187028852&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

AK-997

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7190181331&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Paintball BBs w/ 1000 orange/green BBs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7190177520&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

First/second shipment of M650s was sold out! Much better than expected, the price was previously $8 to CAGs but after the first promotional week I cannot keep that price. It is still only $9 to cags!

ADDED: I will stock up on the AK-997, P.618 with an ETA of October 2. Upon request I can sell multiple automatic airsoft weapons.

P.618 - Two guns and a case included. The guns are identical and include two bullet clips. Very powerful gun.

AK-997 Probably the strongest of the guns. However it is the biggeset one. Some may like that some may prefer the M650 (me).

CAG DISCOUNT: 1$ off each item purchased!

10/12 EDIT: Paintball Bottle and Bag now for sale. Will have single bottles up as soon as I recieve my other shipments.

[quote name='Farny']CML? I'd buy one if I had extra $$$, and my Paypal account isn't verified.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Dare, Thanks for your purchase. xD

[quote name='jetlag16']I'm thinking about it....If I bought 2 and a holster. That'd be pretty sick at night.[/QUOTE]

xD Be careful, dont shoot humans or animals!

New shipment of items arriving on Sunday, will have items listed by 5:30 PST. Please check back then for availability. Everythis is just about OOS.

[quote name='moojuice']You had me sold on the M650, but those P618's looks REALLY tempting...[/QUOTE]

The P618s are very strong. They are great weapons. For the low price and two weapons its a great buy.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']The P618s are very strong. They are great weapons. For the low price and two weapons its a great buy.[/QUOTE]

haha, they do make me wish I had some more disposible income at my disposal just for the fun value :D

[quote name='joevan']haha, they do make me wish I had some more disposible income at my disposal just for the fun value :D[/QUOTE]

We'll you are in luck! xD My prices beat all other ebay sellers and include a 1000 bbs! Plus CAGS recieve a dollar off.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']We'll you are in luck! xD My prices beat all other ebay sellers and include a 1000 bbs! Plus CAGS recieve a dollar off.[/QUOTE]
haha - they are great prices :D

Bought the P618's and a quick loader thingy. I hope I got the shipping right. I actually might still pick up the M650 too from ya later.

[quote name='moojuice']Bought the P618's and a quick loader thingy. I hope I got the shipping right. I actually might still pick up the M650 too from ya later.[/QUOTE]

Great to see your purchase! If you pick up the M650. I can give it to you for only $6 shipped in same purchase since you did not take off the discount a CAG should recieve.

However, if you opt to not get the M650 I will go ahead and refund the $2 you were supposed to recieve as a CAG member. But I recommend picking up the M650, it greatly differs from the P618 and is small and compact. Also you'd get another bag of BBs to load in the Speedloader once its depleted.

Please PM me if you are interested in the extra M650 before I ship out your order.

These are not the best examples of airsoft guns, but there fun and cheap. All i ask mr azn ball is to make sure the people are 18 +....

[quote name='Lice']These are not the best examples of airsoft guns, but there fun and cheap. All i ask mr azn ball is to make sure the people are 18 +....[/QUOTE]

My auction states clearly you MUST be 18+ its up to you whether or not you abide by that.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Anymore buyers? I can stock up on paintball BBs at peoples request.[/QUOTE]
Ah geeze, more stuff for me to buy from you? Depends on the price though.

[quote name='moojuice']Ah geeze, more stuff for me to buy from you? Depends on the price though.[/QUOTE]

Well, I always try to sell cheaper than other sellers of the same product. So if I recieve enough requests on this product I can probably have a bottle of 200 shipped for about $6 for CAGS, and retailing on ebay for $7. Im not even sure if I can give cags a dollar discount on these.

However if that price looks good then let me know if there are any requests.

Note: The red bbs are recommended only for the non-electric airsoft weapons and will not break upon skin. The "aoe" of the paint is about 12-15mm depending on angle of shot and distance.

[quote name='chemical']Placed an order today! Do you also have any electric guns?[/QUOTE]

I can try to find some, lmk by pm, which model you are looking for. I can beat most ebay sellers if not more.

[quote name='kimsh0t']i be interest pm me :D[/QUOTE]

I mean search via ebay which ones you like, and I'll try to stock that one for you but at a better price.

I can get these atm:

Ak-47 $43 shipped
D91 Uzi $33 shipped (+5 for deluxe, not sure which I can stock)
P90 $40 shipped

Each with 1k bbs

I do not have much info on these seeing as though these do not sell well I do not stock many.

[quote name='slimymeteor']I just got mine a couple days ago, it already stopped working :([/QUOTE]

How exactly did this happen? If you cock it with too much force it can cause jams in the chamber however if you take out the clip and shake/cock/shoot it usually unjams it.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']How exactly did this happen? If you cock it with too much force it can cause jams in the chamber however if you take out the clip and shake/cock/shoot it usually unjams it.[/QUOTE]I'd never even think of buying one of these if there wasn't a thread on CAG. What can you do with the BB gun if you're not supposed to shoot people? Can you use it to kill roaches?

The guns may be used for target practice, fun, or *gasp* shooting people. Me and a few of my college buddies enjoy going out to a secluded area and just go all out. Its a very cheap hobby. xD However, aim towards the face.

[quote name='slimymeteor']I just got mine a couple days ago, it already stopped working :([/QUOTE]
Pfft, im still waiting for my paypal to clear my payments.

bread's done
Back