X-men Legends II (PC)$29.82

"Intense online and offline multiplayer action X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse's online multiplayer enables up to 4 players to engage in an exciting story-based co-op mode and enjoy exclusive online content. Both online and traditional offline multiplayer modes feature dynamic joining that lets your friends jump into the action at any time. 6 multiplayer skirmish modes offer head-to-head "versus" action, side-by-side battles against enemies and more."

Can I play online with console users?

Doubtful. I believe each version is only capatible with their respective versions. Cross compatibility between 4 platforms would be a nightmare, and the PC and PSP versions include exclusives not found in the Xbox and PS2 versions. Sadly, the GC version doesn't even have online, and I'm sure the PSP will end up being very different all together.

The nature of this game - specifically, the way its menu system is laid out - would be a pain in the booty to play online.

Good price, but I'm not that thrilled about a PC version considering how awesome the 720p graphics on Xbox were on the first one.

[quote name='turls']Good price, but I'm not that thrilled about a PC version considering how awesome the 720p graphics on Xbox were on the first one.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, I find it hard to believe that the PC version won't be able to do 720p and easily beyond that.

bread's done
Back