Discounts on Anchor Bay Horror Films at DDD

Dead & Breakfast has a great cover on it...check it out at Best Buy next time you're in B&M. The fact that the movie was funny as hell was an added bonus.

Everyone who is a fan of zombie movies should buy the Fright Pack Vol. 3: Walking Dead. Six zombie movies, mind that good movies, for around $17.

[quote name='cag1000']forget is there tax at DDD.com?[/QUOTE]
Only if your in the state their shipping from, and I forget which that is.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Only if your in the state their shipping from, and I forget which that is.[/QUOTE]

Illinois, if I'm not mistaken.

Yep, people really missed out on Suspiria....it was $7.xx for the LE...but they fixed that error. I MIGHT get EVil Dead BotD2. I already own ED2, so I'm waiting for reviews.

Yeah, I got the Walking Dead 6-pack (currently on backorder), and also added the Zombi 3-pack (Zombi 3, Zombi 4, Zombi 5 -- not anchor bay sale), for a total for $28.XX. 9 movies for $28, sounds good to me.

[quote name='Zman310']The Herzog/Kinski Collection

Oh yeah.[/QUOTE]

Thats a great collection of movies; I am a big fan of Werner Herzog. The only horror movie in that box set is Nosferatu though. Deep Discount DVDs made a mistake in listing that as part of the sale.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Only if your in the state their shipping from, and I forget which that is.[/QUOTE]

you're* and they're*

sorry, had to get you back for the "August" thing :lol:

what are the chances of this sale still going on(and the Book of the Dead II being available still)when the 20% off sales come around?

[quote name='cag1000']what are the chances of this sale still going on(and the Book of the Dead II being available still)when the 20% off sales come around?[/QUOTE]

I would guess that this sale is for for Halloween, and the 20% off sale occurs around Thanksgiving. Probably unlikely that the two would comingle. I wish.

Bumping this thread because I believe the sale ends 10/21/05. Oddly, the link in the OP no longer goes to the Anchor Bay sale, but at least the prices listed in the posts above still seem to be good.

Does anyone know if there is a different link for the Anchor Bay sale, or perhaps just what else in this sale is good? I already ordered the Herzog/Kinski box set and the Evil Dead double book set, but those were the only items I could remember.

Bumping this thread because I believe the sale ends 10/21/05. Oddly, the link in the OP no longer goes to the Anchor Bay sale, but at least the prices listed in the posts above still seem to be good.

Does anyone know if there is a different link for the Anchor Bay sale, or perhaps just what else in this sale is good? I already ordered the Herzog/Kinski box set and the Evil Dead double book set, but those were the only items I could remember.

bread's done
Back