Good Gaming TV Under $200

m0nkeybl1tz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm sure this is a topic that has been done to death (though I couldn't find any other threads on it), but I'm looking for TV, around 20 inches, for under $200. The Toshiba 20AF44 looked good, but apparently the vertical scan modulation makes things, especially text, look bad. The WEGA looks nice, but maybe too pricy? I'm just looking for something with good picture and sound, at least 2 RCA inputs and preferrably an S-Video in, and an RCA and headphone out. Any ideas on wha to get or where to get it? Thanks.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Ooh....me want, but since my craptacular fishbowl 19' tv that I bought from Walmart has been crap since the minute I bought, this one makes me sort of iffy on it. Anybody have some first hand experience with it?

Oh, and it's OOS[/QUOTE]

What model was your other one?Sanyo actually make a very good TV that is rated very high by consumer reports.Sanyo is also the only TV that WM guarantees instore for a year,the rest are 90 days.

Also this TV is available at B&M as well.

I have that Toshiba mentioned in the first post. At least, I'm guessing it's the same as the comparable TV on the Best Buy site has a model number one digit higher. Anyway, that TV is awesome. I'm not a big tech nerd with this stuff but I haven't noticed distortion of any kind on text or detailed images. Great sound for TV speakers, too. I got mine during the holidays last year for $50-60 off at Best Buy.

On Black Friday I got a 27" Sanyo flatscreen CRT from Wal-Mart with front A/V inputs and rear S-Video inputs. It was llike 196 before tax and hasn't let me down yet.

bread's done
Back