Jesus Christ! Ultimate (nonvideogame) collection

[quote name='neocisco']It looks like the set of 40-year-old Virgin.[/QUOTE]

Female star trek geeks need to mate with someone. There's a whole nerdy subculture populated by nerd men and nerd women.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Female star trek geeks need to mate with someone. There's a whole nerdy subculture populated by nerd men and nerd women.[/QUOTE]

Your description of said women is exactly why they SHOULDN'T mate.;)

[quote name='alonzomourning23']He's converted his house into a showcase for comics and action figures. That's not sad at all.

edit: anyone want to tell me what these are? http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/Punkg42/?action=view&current=Picture180.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's Mandarin Spawn. I have that figure. One of the few Spawn figures I've gotten, actually.

Edit: Specifically, I have the figure on the far left, with the red and yellow color scheme. McFarlane releases way too many repaints...

[quote name='BlueWingX']That's Mandarin Spawn. I have that figure. One of the few Spawn figures I've gotten, actually.

Edit: Specifically, I have the figure on the far left, with the red and yellow color scheme. McFarlane releases way too many repaints...[/QUOTE]

I think I may buy the blue/black/green one, reminds me of lucifer. How much are they?

Edit: Anyone know where I can buy the blue/black green one (second from the left)? I can't find it on ebay.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I think I may buy the blue/black/green one, reminds me of lucifer. How much are they?

Edit: Anyone know where I can buy the blue/black green one (second from the left)? I can't find it on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Ebay's probably going to be your only bet, that figure is at least 5 years old.

Was just looking on the official site, apparently Mandarin Spawn 2 came out this month.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ebay's probably going to be your only bet, that figure is at least 5 years old.

Was just looking on the official site, apparently Mandarin Spawn 2 came out this month.[/QUOTE]

I can't find the blue/green/black one anywhere. All I can find is the green/black one. Even on google or spawn's website I can't find it.

[quote name='The VGM']I seen that. He's a loser.[/QUOTE]

Somehow that rings hollow when it's coming from a guy with 500+ videogames.

Real life 40 year old virgin! I want to see pictures of the guy, bet he was poor and never got to play with toys as a kid...

[quote name='$hady']Real life 40 year old virgin![/QUOTE]

If you read the forum where these pics came from (Spawn forums), you'll find out he's married. Not to mention the display case with the My Little Pony specifically for his wife.

I saw that collection and was like 'I am so insanely jealous of the space he has.'.

Given what he's collected, I'm surprised that he doesn't have any of the older Toy Biz Marvel figures. At least they're not pictured.

Insane, nonetheless.

woah... That is one insane collection. Some pretty hard to find stuff. I wonder why he saved all that up. Yes theres some cool stuff, but an entire house, come on. I think he should sell it all and get some furniture...

All judgments aside... Impressive...

I would love to know what that guy does for a living. I make a pretty good salary and I still hate spending money if I can avoid it. I'd have to hit the powerball to go out and start buying all that shit for no reason.

If collecting is his thing then that's cool I guess but it looks like a colossal waste of money to me. I don't understand why people collect anything - is there some sort of enjoyment to be had from staring at a bunch of shit? I mean, if you are going to turn around and sell for a profit that's one thing but to just have that crap all over your house? I don't get it.

to the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal, light up the stage and qax a chump like a candle... yes this guys collection is very much EXTREME!!

[quote name='javeryh']I would love to know what that guy does for a living. I make a pretty good salary and I still hate spending money if I can avoid it. I'd have to hit the powerball to go out and start buying all that shit for no reason.

[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe he doesn't eat...

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Well, maybe he doesn't eat...[/QUOTE]

You must eat alot if you think that would be enough to cover the cost of all that stuff. :lol:

bread's done
Back