Does anyone have the CC ad right now?

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
im wondering if anyone can confirm mario bros being 15$ with a free shirt

im going to pick it up, which will cause me to be late to work! so id like something solid ^^

nevermind i looked at the ad on the site and its official!

heres the shirt
040606_8n9_0001.jpg

Near the ad it says "New releases available June 9". I know that was supposed to be the original release date and the flyers are made up weeks in advance.

Hopefully they will have them.

To add more info, the shirt is free with any old nes game purchase, but unfortunately im not sure about the rest of the games not pictured being $15 (i want Ice Climber!)

[quote name='Wshakspear']To add more info, the shirt is free with any old nes game purchase, but unfortunately im not sure about the rest of the games not pictured being $15 (i want Ice Climber!)[/quote]

All games at Circuit City are $5-$20 off this week, so all classics will be $15 or maybe even less.

I was able to pick up the shirt today! CC does have them!

The $15 is ONLY for Super Mario, Donkey Kong, and PacMan. All the others were 19.99.

i went and they said wednesday, they didnt even have the games out.

if i go wednesday and they have no shirts im gunna get a little stabby

I guess this is definitely YMMV - other posts I've read say that ALL the games are $15, not just the three.

The shirt size is Large. Kind of a big large though.

i went to my local cc today, and while they did have all the nes classics available for purchase (all were 15 bucks each), they didn't have any of the retro shirts yet...

a large i like, a big large i dont =o\ oh well i guess its better than the XL shirts most games have!!

if i can get zelda with this instead i will

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='punqsux']im wondering if anyone can confirm mario bros being 15$ with a free shirt

im going to pick it up, which will cause me to be late to work! so id like something solid ^^[/quote]

im curious as to why you would think that my post of the ads 3 days ago wouldn't have been accurate

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17922[/quote]

its nothing personel, so dont take it that way. the simple fact was, if i went to cc, i would be late for work, and more than a few times ive seen sales posted on this site not happen, i just wanted to be 100% sure before i went

take a chill pill ^^

bread's done
Back