gosh I love free stuff!!!!!!!!

Niiice. Thanks OP, I'm getting the demo and keychain. Glad I stayed up late tonight, since it's first-come, first-serve. :D

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Off-topic, but I like your avatar. L is a great character! :applause:[/QUOTE]
yeah, i spent at least 5 hours reading Death Note yesterday. such a great manga.

oh, and thanks OP, i really hope i get the key chain.

Signed up. You rock OP and I love getting stuff for free.

I got the confirmation e-mail, is there something I'm supposed to do with it like reply to it or anything? I wasn't sure but just in case I did, so I hope they don't do something against me.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Man, I was just thinking about how I need somesort of device that organizes all of my keys! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Has anybody told you that you have the ugliest avatar and sig on CAG because you really do. I can't stand the look of it after my second time of seeing it, and now it's time to put Firefox to some real use and adblock those images. Just thought you should know.

[quote name='Fire']Has anybody told you that you have the ugliest avatar and sig on CAG because you really do. I can't stand the look of it after my second time of seeing it, and now it's time to put Firefox to some real use and adblock those images. Just thought you should know.[/QUOTE]

Wow! What are the odds that I have the ugliest Avatar on CAG out of how many? But to also have the ugliest sig? Well that is just amazing, excuse me....

Ok back, I was just putting on the foil for you. Anyways, glad to see a firefox user. (Oh please let me use the foil)

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Wow! What are the odds that I have the ugliest Avatar on CAG out of how many? But to also have the ugliest sig? Well that is just amazing, excuse me....

Ok back, I was just putting on the foil for you. Anyways, glad to see a firefox user. (Oh please let me use the foil)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the sarcasm, but it's truly hideous and you are most annoying as well. I love CAG and the ignore feature. Been using it more and more lately.

[quote name='Fire']Thank you for the sarcasm, but it's truly hideous and you are most annoying as well. I love CAG and the ignore feature. Been using it more and more lately.[/QUOTE]

Well here's to the ignore feature then. I think I deseve some sort of award if my sig and avatar are the most annoying ever---- for I know there would be a huge list from which to choose. In addition, I would like to inquire as to how I've been the most annoying?

[quote name='Fire']Thank you for the sarcasm, but it's truly hideous and you are most annoying as well. I love CAG and the ignore feature. Been using it more and more lately.[/QUOTE]

I was feeling bad until I listened to Cheapy D and found out aboout Googlefight.com..."

Fire 327,000,000 results

Answer
449,000,000 results

So i am a little unclear about how to get the key chain. It says on the top that you need the friend to sign up for a demo to get it. But then on the bottom it says the friend just needs to click the link in the e-mail for you to get the free key chain. Well i clicked the link in the e-mail i sent it to, so hopefully i get a key chain

I like the free. In semi-related news you can click on my link to join the slime knights and try to earn all sorts of prizes DQ related or even games. Don't mean to crap on this thread, but I thought other people might want a chance at more free stuff. Just click my link and I think you need to be referred by someone, which would be me!

I signed up for for the offer, thanks OP. P.S. Redeema, I signed up for your thing and referred you. Hope it gets you some extra stuff.

ya I think you have to send an offer to a friend and they have to respond. I have subscribed to 2 different ones using different names and sent an offer to 2 different friends, so hopefully I get 2 keychains as well.

[quote name='paintballers']Are you allowed to put false infomation in the form?[/QUOTE]

Well... who's going to stop you?

bread's done
Back