MTG! Building seven decks! Revamped wantlist! [UP 11/2]

bluesoul

Banned
Alright, so my Extended deck is finished and will get it's first serious testing at GP Louisville on the 5th. Now I'm looking to build a couple of standard decks, mainly Glare and Lightning Weenies. To save the time it would take to go back and forth between two sites both my Have and Want lists are below. Thanks!

HAS:

~RAVNICA~ (Listing Rares only, but I have most of the uncommons, so if you need one in particular PM me. I have a playset of Lightning Helix and Putrefy, among others.)

FOILS:
Spectral Searchlight
Barbarian Riftcuter
Seeds of Strength
Convolute
Roofstalker Wight
Grayscaled Gharial
Lands

Artifact:
2 Nullstone Gargoyle
Crown of Convergence
Cloudstone Curio

Black:
3 Woebringer Demon
2 Hunted Horror
Sins of the Past
Empty the Catacombs

Blue:
Grozoth
Cerulean Sphinx
Copy Enchantment

Green:
BIRDS OF PARADISE (You'd better offer well.)
Chord of Calling
Golgari Grave-Troll
Vinelasher Kudzu

Red:
Breath of Fury
Mindmoil
Warp World

White:
Ghosts of the Innocent
Concerted Effort

Lands:
Sacred Foundry (Probably decking it, you're gonna have to offer extremely well.)

Hybrid:
DIMIR DOPPELGANGER
Autochthon Wurm
Searing Meditation
Tolsimir Wolfblood
Sisters of Stone Death
Savra, Queen of the Golgari
Woodwraith Corrupter
Gleancrawler (Non-foil)
Razia's Purification
Grave-Shell Scarab
Phytohydra
Shadow of Doubt
Vulturous Zombie

Other Rares:

ARTIFACT:
1 Dingus Egg
3 The Hive
3 Beast Of Burden (1 is spanish)
1 Crawlspace
2 Colossus of Sardia
1 Skyship Weatherlight
1 Urza's Armor
1 Defense Grid
1 Phyrexian Colossus
1 Tower of Eons
1 That Which Was Taken

BLACK:
1 Phyrexian Plaguelord
1 Underworld Dreams
1 Purraj of Urborg

BLUE:
2 Deflection
1 Blinkmoth Infusion
1 Planar Overlay
1 Psychic Trance
1 Pedantic Learning

GREEN:
4 Jolrael, Empress of Beasts
3 Dirtcowl Wurm
1 Lhurgoyf
2 Aspect of Wolf
1 Citanul Centaurs
2 Phantom Nantuko
1 Stag Beetle
1 Thriss, Nantuko Primus
1 Maro
2 Midsummer Revel
3 Nostalgic Dreams
1 Fungusaur
1 Elvish Farmer
1 Silklash Spider

RED:
1 Tectonic Instability
1 Posessed Barbarian
1 Grand Melee
1 Cosmic Larva
1 Bringer of the Red Dawn
1 Blood Moon
1 Hammer of Bogardan

WHITE:
1 Paladin en-Vec
1 Major Teroh
1 Turn The Tables
1 Icatian Town
1 Master Healer
1 Rolling Stones
1 Blessed Reversal
1 Noble Purpose
1 Sacred Ground

LAND:
2 City of Brass

+++++++
+WANTS:+
+++++++

I'm building several different decks at any given time, they're ordered below by priority. Seriously, I need Jittes bad. Assume I need 4 of any card.

Deck One (WWr):

Umezawa's Jitte
Char
Isamaru, Hound of Konda
Battlefield Forge
Eiganjo Castle
Sacred Foundry x3

Deck Two (Sligh):

Rishadan Port
Wasteland
Bloodstained Mire
Wooded Foothills
Grim Lavamancer
Jackal Pup
Mogg Fanatic
Blistering Firecat
Firebolt
Magma Jet
Cursed Scroll
Pillage
Blood Oath
Ensnaring Bridge
Fledgling Dragon
Flametongue Kavu
Gamble

Deck Three (Glare):

Seedborn Muse
Hokori, Dust Drinker
Loxodon Gatekeeper
Ivory Mask
Ghostly Prison
Loxodon Hierarch
Glare of Subdual

Deck Four (Gobs):

Goblin King
Goblin Sharpshooter
Goblin Matron
Goblin Piledriver
Furnace of Rath
Siege-Gang Commander
Goblin Lackey
Goblin Warchief
Goblin Charbelcher

Deck Five (Affinity):

Arcbound Ravager
Blinkmoth Nexus
Glimmervoid
AEther Vial

Deck Six (Rock):

Kokusho, the Evening Star
Diabolic Tutor
Necroplasm
Cranial Extraction
Eternal Witness
Sensei's Divining Top
Pithing Needle
Needle Storm
Gaea's Cradle

Deck Seven (Mill):

Circu, Dimir Lobotomist
Glimpse The Unthinkable
Tunnel Vision
Isochron Scepter
Jester's Cap

If I had a girl and she was mine,
I'd paint her ass with iodine.
And on this ass I'd hang a sign,
"Keep off this ass, this ass is mine."

Wish I could help you out but I stopped playin a while ago and sold off my cards. Sorry but definately keep that Magic alive! Nerds unite!

I could definatly help you if the Odysey block was what you were after especially Judgement and im not letting my Spiritmonger go.

Bump anyway

im going into town today to play MTG and trade so i will look out for cards off your list. Im interested in your mario DS.

at this second i have a revised BOP minty and autographed interested? i got some other minor cards off your list. i will find more today for your game.

Ahh, good old MTG. I quit buying about 2 years ago. I still play occasionally. I think I have 2 holo Spiritmongers around here and 1 non holo. What are you willing to pay?

[quote name='punqsux']my goblins would crush you.

i mean..

bump[/QUOTE]

Heh, goblin decks are mad fun. Thanks for the bump. All PMs replied to.

hey im getting back into magic apparently, does anyone know the magic cards deal site? :lol:

actully im just gunna buy ebay lots of commons/uncommons on the cheap for the time being and buy rares as needed, packs of cards blow.

hows the new set?

It's amazing, I really like it. The full potential of some of the combos hasn't really been explored but from what's been suggested so far this is one of the more technical sets to come out. If you want a bunch of commons and uncommons let me know, i've got about 1500 going from Revised to Ravnica, and a few rares I don't need. Let me know, I wanna move those commons.

Very cool, that's a lot of Rav. If you happen to see a couple of Carven Caryatids, let me know. I can't compete with $15, though. :p

I use to play magic in the legends to ice age period, now all my cards sit in boxes. I've checked back a few times and always been amazed how powerful some of the new cards are.

well just let me know how many uncommons you have roughly, im looking for some uncommon lots from Mercadian Masques through Kamigawa

i found a guy on ebay who is going to sell me 2200 commons for $30 shipped, which is pretty sweet as far as helping me get back up to speed, now i need lots of uncommons and i need to do my homework on rares...but im SO not buying packs. ebay seems to be the way to go for magic

Bump, updates. Sacred Foundry seems to be in high demand, I'm putting the next dual I get on eBay (unless someone has an Overgrown Tomb that they'd trade).

Is it worth my while? :)

I have--

Grave-Shell Scarab- playset
Moonlight Bargain- multiples

Shizo, Death's Storehouse- multiples

Fyndhorn Elder - multiple playsets
Kokusho, the Evening Star -multiples
Carven Caryatid - playset

Whispersilk Cloak - multiple playsets
General's Kabuto - playset
Fireshrieker - playset

Urzatron - multiple playsets
Sensei's Divining Top - playset
Isochron Scepter - multiple playsets

[quote name='punqsux']hey im getting back into magic apparently, does anyone know the magic cards deal site? :lol:

actully im just gunna buy ebay lots of commons/uncommons on the cheap for the time being and buy rares as needed, packs of cards blow.

hows the new set?[/QUOTE]

I use cardshark.. it provides a good baseline for what people are paying, so then you know if your ebay deals are good, or if you're cherry picking from a dollar box (a hobby of mine at sports card shows... getting 2 Armageddons and a Wrath of God out of a 50 cent box isn't too bad. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']I use cardshark.. it provides a good baseline for what people are paying, so then you know if your ebay deals are good, or if you're cherry picking from a dollar box (a hobby of mine at sports card shows... getting 2 Armageddons and a Wrath of God out of a 50 cent box isn't too bad. :)[/QUOTE]
haha yeah, i got out of magic right when the rarity system was put in place (the black/silver/gold) so i know what all the good cards are from before then.

i found a clone for a dime yesterday (revised) but THEN i found out that it had been reissued and plummeted (they used to pull in $5-6) oh well, still a good card ^^

im working out a deal with someone for getting a 3000+ collection, i hope i get it, that should quench my thirst for getting back up to date with the kids.

are there any goblins or zero casting cost creatures i should check out? my 2 favorite decks are goblins and kobalds. (whats a kobald..?) ^^

[quote name='JSweeney']Is it worth my while? :)

I have--

Grave-Shell Scarab- playset
Moonlight Bargain- multiples

Shizo, Death's Storehouse- multiples

Fyndhorn Elder - multiple playsets
Kokusho, the Evening Star -multiples
Carven Caryatid - playset

Whispersilk Cloak - multiple playsets
General's Kabuto - playset
Fireshrieker - playset

Urzatron - multiple playsets
Sensei's Divining Top - playset
Isochron Scepter - multiple playsets[/QUOTE]

It's depressing that you have that much. :drool: I'm in an auction right now for 4 moonlight bargains so I'll hold off on that for a minute. Most interested in the Scarabs and 2 Fireshriekers (and Bargain if I don't win), and interested in the other stuff, just not as likely to pay out the ass for it. Check my game list and my MtG list, please.

[quote name='punqsux']haha yeah, i got out of magic right when the rarity system was put in place (the black/silver/gold) so i know what all the good cards are from before then.

i found a clone for a dime yesterday (revised) but THEN i found out that it had been reissued and plummeted (they used to pull in $5-6) oh well, still a good card ^^

im working out a deal with someone for getting a 3000+ collection, i hope i get it, that should quench my thirst for getting back up to date with the kids.

are there any goblins or zero casting cost creatures i should check out? my 2 favorite decks are goblins and kobalds. (whats a kobald..?) ^^[/QUOTE]

Zero casting cost creatures? Look up "Affinity", Punq. I think you'll like what you see.

[quote name='bluesoul']It's depressing that you have that much. :drool: I'm in an auction right now for 4 moonlight bargains so I'll hold off on that for a minute. Most interested in the Scarabs and 2 Fireshriekers (and Bargain if I don't win), and interested in the other stuff, just not as likely to pay out the ass for it. Check my game list and my MtG list, please.[/QUOTE]

Probably best I not mention my multiple playsets of Eternal Witness and Umezawa' Jitte, then.

[quote name='JSweeney']Zero casting cost creatures? Look up "Affinity", Punq. I think you'll like what you see.[/QUOTE]

shatterstorm.jpg

Heh, the only affinity deck I've played against I shatterstorm'd to great success. He had a 20/20ish Broodstar out, so it was about that time.

My B/G Extended deck is coming along nicely, going 3-1 yesterday against a green deck and a boros deck. Lost because I couldn't get ANY acceleration going and had to hardcast a Plated Slagwurm and Sisters of Stone Death, and got them out one turn too late.

See anything that you'd give the scarabs and/or bargains for? Still an hour to go on the bargain auction but let me know.

[quote name='bluesoul']Heh, the only affinity deck I've played against I shatterstorm'd to great success. He had a 20/20ish Broodstar out, so it was about that time.

My B/G Extended deck is coming along nicely, going 3-1 yesterday against a green deck and a boros deck. Lost because I couldn't get ANY acceleration going and had to hardcast a Plated Slagwurm and Sisters of Stone Death, and got them out one turn too late.

See anything that you'd give the scarabs and/or bargains for? Still an hour to go on the bargain auction but let me know.[/QUOTE]

Not really... I already have most of what you have, both in terms of games and cards.

I ended up winning my auction for the Moonlight Bargains...so of course it was the next rare I pulled from a booster. Oh well, 1 in and 5 pending. Definitely still need the Grave-Shell Scarabs though.

BUMP.

bread's done
Back