Any opinions on Indigo Prophecy yet?

WittyNickname

CAGiversary!
I went from having no measurable interest in/knowledge of this title to being very impressed and anxious to play it, in the space of about three days. Between Gamespot's glowing review and the developer interview on Attack of the Show last week, I'm very eager to play this.

I also know that my backlog is just too large to get to it soon, so I must wait; nonetheless, I'd love to hear what anyone thinks who's had a chance to play it thus far.

Picked it up after work, but after working 9 hours at EB today, I really havent felt like gaming tonight, go figure...but I was very impressed by the demo and will lend my opinion on the game tomorrow, sorry I cant help ya tonight...its been a long day

I'm about 6 hours into the game and it's very good. The story is really good, the little action scenes are pretty cool (especially if you liked Shenmue's ATB system), voice acting is pretty top notch. It's one of my favorite games of 2005 so far, easily worth the $40.

I finished it and wrote a review of it here.

In a nutshell, good gameplay, short, worth the rental, but may not be worth the $30 for those on a tight budget.

[quote name='urzishra14']i was really hoping to have this for under 20.. looks like one of those "future saught after" titles.[/QUOTE]
ditto

In a nutshell, original plot till you reach the end then it gets a bit ridiculous and seems like a matrix rip. Very good gameplay although a tad bit easy, but fun and well rounded. Extremely short, but fun, worth 25 too 30 at best.

[quote name='Apossum']I can't wait to hear the OST. Angelo Badalamenti is god.[/QUOTE]

The music is the best part of the game, imo. Although, some of the tracks are too short and are looped too many times.

[quote name='nakedsushi']The music is the best part of the game, imo. Although, some of the tracks are too short and are looped too many times.[/QUOTE]

haha, yeah the stealth mission music is like two bars of music repeated over and over and over again.

but yeah, the soundtrack added soo much to the game. if it weren't for the wackiness of the last quarter of the game this would be truly a A++ title. I still really enjoyed this game though.

FREAKING AWESOME game. Sorry about the yelling but after 15 years of gaming it ranks in at number 4 of all time favorite games.

1. Shenmue (nuff said)
2. God of war (no game ever kept me hype through out the playing of it)
3. super mario 3 (the blisters from the NES controllers were great)
4 Indigo prophecy.( just a great game)

bread's done
Back