CAGcast #6: ThunderCAGs, ho!

Microsoft will not get 50% of the userbase on Xbox Live. I would be suprised if 50% of Xbox owners have High Speed Internet at home.

Maybe the first owners of the 360 that pay $399 this christmas there will be a 50% live subscription rate.

Hey Cheapy, regarding the comment on racing games at the end: how do you feel about F-Zero? F-Zero GX is my favorite racer ever.

G4TTV declined?

If they started at rock bottom, where did they decline to?

Is it possible to drop below 0% quality/100% crap?

If you plug that into Einsteins space-time calculations, it would require INFINITE suckage for G4 to decline.

first time poster, long time lurker:

i totally agree with your views about the G4 network, they are squandering their resources on CRAP! they should totally focus on their core audience instead of pandering to a 'demographic' that they couldnt reach out to anyway.

Thanks for the Thundercats intro! Cheapy great call on the Racing games wish. Great cast as usual. I was suprised at no news on the micro or the big suprise SP2...maybe next time.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']One of these days I will listen to a CAGCast. However, I don't think that's today. :)[/QUOTE]

Next time you can't sleep put them on. Cheapy's smooth voice will work wonders, you'll be out in no time. ;)

I'm about halfway through it now. Awesome CAGcast so far, starting with the intro :lol:. Great to hear the energy of a live studio recording again without the time zone problems from the last one. It's amazing how much content you guys have crammed into this one. Got any pics from your Nintendo store visit?

Great CAGcast as always. Don't know why, but this quote from the end of the cast with the outakes just made me laugh.
[quote name='CheapyD']Get in there, Get in there dude, get over here, there ya go. Zoom! Zoom! Zoom my god![/quote]

First part of the quote reminded me of Star Wars when Solo tells Chewie "Get in there, get in there! I don't care what you smell" *boot* So I just pictured a bald Cheap Dolo telling a fuzzy Wombookie to take a picture of the master of power, Lord Glove. :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Next time you can't sleep put them on. Cheapy's smooth voice will work wonders, you'll be out in no time. ;)[/QUOTE]

OK.

Hmm... we need more radio shows here on CAG. Just something simple like someone making a set of MP3s of radio chatter and playing some of their favorite songs. Maybe have a "getting to know the CAGs" segment with an interview with different CAGs. That would be cool.

Listening to it now while I mess around online.

I read that lil interview thing and was surprised to find out Wombat is just one of us and not a friend of Cheapy as I'd always assumed.

[quote name='Jerichoedge']Once again, great CAGCast. I also think that it's ludicrous for Microsoft to believe that 50% of people will be on Live.[/QUOTE]

Nice show, guys. I think it's also ludicrous to believe that we'll all have HDTVs at launch, too. Ha!

Btw, I'm one of those "no rush" Xbox360 buyers. I'll get one eventually. I have way too many Xbox games piling up that I've gotten thanks to you guys and no time to play them yet! :)

You hit the nail on the head with the "not buying on launch doesn't equal to hating the system" comment. I was going to buy on launch, but i've decided to wait to avoid any recall problems that tend to happen with launches.

Uh..oh yeah. You guys need some damn intro music! And play it at the start and end of every show!

I don't know if it's simply some unconscious association, but the more I hear Wombat's voice, the more I imagine that he looks just like his avatar.

Great Cast!

My friend and I had a good chuckle when Wombat made that comment on how they should/could have made Marvel Rise of the Imps more like Tekken and advertised it like "It's just like Tekken but you can play as Spider-Man!.... That's Awesome!"

[quote name='Ledhed']I don't know if it's simply some unconscious association, but the more I hear Wombat's voice, the more I imagine that he looks just like his avatar.[/QUOTE]

oddly enough I do, there is a picture of me from last Sunday with cheapy at the Nintendo thingy, I couldnt find the thread though.

And to repsond to an earlier post for the most part I am just one of you, just with better hygiene ;)

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']CAG #6 is not up on the iTunes music store.[/QUOTE]

Hum I got mine in my Feed from iTunes.

Also As a Big Fan of Real Time with Bill Maher I loved the CAG Wish List and Agree 100% with all of it...

Bring on the pics!! I want to see the Microphone with CAG business cards stapled to it.

Good stuff with the CAGcast as always.

This and TWiT are the only things ive been listening to for the past 2 weeks. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

I agree with Wombat's thing about going by the developer and not the publisher. A good example is Ikaruga which was published by Atari but made by Treasure. The hard thing is most develop studios only put out like one game maybe once a year at the best.
As for G4 I don't get it but there original shows 70% suck. The problem is that they tend to hire douche bags and people that don't know what they are talking about.

I think I found my new wallpaper for the week. :)

707893919203_0_BG.jpg

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Wait, who does the Thundercats voice when Lion-O says "Circui-I'm out of here"[/QUOTE]

The voice of Lion-O on Thundercats was Larry Kenney. If that name sounds familiar, look at my avatar... umm... nevermind.

that guy getting his power glove signed is REAL popular in the street figher community.

like an "infamous" kind of popular.

he was on MTV one time too!

oh baybee just tossed this onto my psp so I finally get to use it for the first time since cagcast 5. CAG puts out more stuff for psp than most game developers :)

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Seriously? Is that circuit comment a sample of Lion-O? because if it is, well-played.[/QUOTE]

I've known Larry for many many years and it was very nice of him to lend his voice to this cagcast, we did that little sketch together a few days before cheapy and I recorded, thanks for listening

[quote name='Wombat']I've known Larry for many many years and it was very nice of him to lend his voice to this cagcast, we did that little sketch together a few days before cheapy and I recorded, thanks for listening[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really cool! He's a really talented voice actor, and it's cool that you were able to get him to do a sound clip.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Wow, that's really cool! He's a really talented voice actor, and it's cool that you were able to get him to do a sound clip.[/QUOTE]
Like I said...sexual favors.

:twisted:

j/k

bread's done
Back