[COMPLETED] FT/S: Growlanser Deluxe Set

dfg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
244 (100%)
This is the first thing I've listed on CAG.com.

I have a sealed Growlanser Generations Deluxe box set that I'm looking to trade.

I had some store-specific credit, and I would have rather gotten the non-deluxe set, but they didn't have it.

So ideally, I'm looking to trade it for a non-deluxe copy of Growlanser plus 1 other game, I guess. I'm looking for PSX or PS2 games; mostly RPGs. If someone desperately wants it, but has nothing to trade, then I would take cash.

I took some pictures and posted them here:
http://home.graffiti.net/dfgarcia/ggd.html
That last shot is supposed to be my finger indicating that there is still a seal on the box.

================================
UPDATE

Now willing to trade/sell separately the extra items that come with the Deluxe set:
(a) Collector's Watch and Gift Case
(b) 20+ Track Game Soundtrack
(c) Power Ring with Three Gems
(d) Necklace and Pouch
(e) Custom Playing Cards
*info taken from the back of the box*

I only have PS2 and PSX systems, so that's all I'm taking in trade. My top wants are: Atelier Iris, Makai Kingdom, Shin Megami Tensei: DDS.

[quote name='dfg']This is the first thing I've listed on CAG.com.

I have a sealed Growlanser Generations Deluxe box set that I'm looking to trade.

I had some store-specific credit, and I would have rather gotten the non-deluxe set, but they didn't have it.

So ideally, I'm looking to trade it for a non-deluxe copy of Growlanser plus 1 other game, I guess. I'm looking for PSX or PS2 games; mostly RPGs. If someone desperately wants it, but has nothing to trade, then I would take cash.

I took some pictures and posted them here:
http://home.graffiti.net/dfgarcia/ggd.html
That last shot is supposed to be my finger indicating that there is still a seal on the box.[/QUOTE]

I'm VERY interested, CML or let me know how much PayPal you want for it!

I have the normal version of Growlanser, so I guess I could trade that and something else off my list. Check and see if there's anything you want.

I'd take you up on this offer. Growlanser deluxe and your pick(s) of:

Suikoden 3
Phantom Brave w/guide
Star Ocean 3 (with the outer cardboard box & all)
Koudelka
Final Fantasy X w/guide
Final Fantasy X2

Any of this sound good? Let me know.
Final Fantasy X2

Any of this sound good? Let me know.

I have a normal copy of Growlanser, although it's opened. I could also trade:

Suikoden 3
Phantom Brave LE with guide
Star Ocean 3 (with outer cardboard)
Koudelka (mint)
Final Fantasy X w/ guide
Final Fantasy X2 (mint)

I actually have more (better) stuff at home, but that's all the RPGs I've really brought to school. Ah, well, let me know if anything interests you.

[quote name='chosen1s']Would that "specific" store be...
Wherehouse.com?[/QUOTE]
No, actually it was a B&M. It was such a weird situation, though, that I didn't want present myself as a sketchy customer.

I don't even think you need to trade, since the deluxe box includes a copy of the game that's identical to the non-deluxe version. so just take that out before you ship it.

[quote name='eldad9']I don't even think you need to trade, since the deluxe box includes a copy of the game that's identical to the non-deluxe version. so just take that out before you ship it.[/QUOTE]

The way you phrased it sounds shady, but I understand what you mean. Another kind soul PMed me a similar suggestion.

Is there anyone out there who is interested in trading for or purchasing ONLY the extra items that come with the deluxe set?

-note: I've answered all PMs received so far; everyone who posted a message in the thread, I've looked through your lists and will keep you in mind; thank you.

-note2: I am going to update the OPost.

I have a sealed regular edition of Growlanser, what games are you looking for to add to the deal? Do you have a want list somewhere?

The VGM: I'm interested in the SMT: DDS, but don't see anything else, but thank you.

kimsh0t: I still don't see anything to go along with the Eternal Mana that I don't already have or have played before.

I'll still keep in mind all who've responded.

===

Again, my preference is:

1) Complete Deluxe Set for RPGs, specifically Atelier Iris, Makai Kingdom, Shin Megami Tensei: DDS. or possibly PSX RPGs.

2) Bonus Collector items for trade (or sale).

[quote name='Visc']My offer of Rhapsody and Zelda cart still stands if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I do have a passing interest in Rhapsody, but as for the latter, I'd much rather trade for something I can play, and not something I'd have to re-trade or purchase a new system for. Thank you, though.

well I've got mroe than Zelda available, granted not much. Automobili Lamborghini for N64, and since more than likely that won't interest you in the least, some promo tshirts from my job at a liquor store - what about Rhapsody and a shirt of your choice?

[quote name='Visc']well I've got mroe than Zelda available, granted not much. Automobili Lamborghini for N64, and since more than likely that won't interest you in the least, some promo tshirts from my job at a liquor store - what about Rhapsody and a shirt of your choice?[/QUOTE]

Uh, the only systems I have are a PSOne and a fat PS2. And I couldn't use the shirts, because I'm a nudist.

Just kidding on that last part.

[quote name='Visc']hmm, I'm running out of ideas here....my soul??[/QUOTE]

Do you...have a list of your stuff?

[quote name='new1']PMed[/QUOTE]

Got it.

While I'm here... is there any interest out there in buying the bonus items individually?

[quote name='dfg']Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately I don't see anything much I am interested in. Thanks for the interest, though.[/QUOTE]

And thank you for your patience with me :D

I got one last idea, Rhapsody and some $$ within reason?

[quote name='Visc']And thank you for your patience with me :D
I got one last idea, Rhapsody and some $$ within reason?[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome.
I'll keep you on the "options" list if no solid trades come through and I end up selling the thing.

[quote name='kilatofu']I have a sealed Original Growlanser, and have these for trade: Disgaea, Phantom Brave, Suikoden 3. PM me[/QUOTE]

No need my good man, because I already have those three games. Thank you for your interest, though.

Hell, might as well list what I already have or have played in the past, and thus am no longer looking for:

Disgaea
Phantom Brave
La Pucelle Tactics
Suikoden I - IV
Ys
Lunar SSS + EB
Star Ocean: End of Time
Valkyrie Profile
Vagrant Story
Chrono Cross
Legend of Mana
Ogre Battle
Tactics Ogre
Saiyuki
Kartia
Koudelka
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Persona: Revelations
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture
Final Fantasy VII - X-2 + Tactics

I'm looking for:
non-deluxe Growlanser
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Makai Kingdom
Atelier Iris
Radiata Stories (not so much because it will probably not end up hard-to-find)

This concludes today's broadcast.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I'd trade a sealed Growlanser regular and an opened Atelier Iris for the deluxe + $10.[/QUOTE]

You, sir, have been PM'd.

Trade has been completed with the Good Doctor, and feedback submitted. I heartily recommend anyone considering a trade with him (drfrielgood).

Thanks to all who replied!

bread's done
Back